TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Opening Promo

Welcome to my world. For those who don't know me, I am your newest idol, the next legend in HeldDOWN, Axel. For 3 years I have been waiting in the dark abyss for my opportunity. Now I have stepped out of the shadows and I am ready to wreak havoc on the first person that steps in my way. I am making my start, and I will not be denied.

All my life I have been persecuted for the way I am. I am 6 feet 2, 235 pounds, and I have power that you could only dream of. I have the technical skills of a veteran, the power of a hoss and the mind of a great. Mark my words, I will be champion.

They say that the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Humankind that he didn't exsist. Well, I do exsist. I will show you all that I exsist. But unlike the devil, I will not take peoples souls, just their minds.

When it is all said and done, all of you that cross my path, will feel the pain, taste the pain, and I will make you like the damn pain.

Guest Lightning Flik

Nice. Although, I think you should either make an opening vid for show, or place this in the TOAOZMT instead of smack dab on the board.

Meh. That's just me though.

Sign in to follow this