TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

Promo!

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"[stubby walks through the lobby of the hotel, duffel-bag slung over his shoulder.  Misty’s been sent somewhere safe after yet another Enlightenment scare, and the haggard Stubby really doesn’t feel like getting on a plane and flying to the next arena.

Suddenly McWeed feels as though someone’s watching him.  He quickly whirls around and finds himself face to face with Spider Nekura…]

Spider – Hello McWeed…

[stubby lets out a grunt in reply.]

Spider – You’ve been a bit hard to get a hold of lately, we have things we need to talk about…

Stubby – Like what?

Spider – We have another Pay per view coming this weekend, and I must say I’m somewhat disappointed with the Clan’s position going into it…

Stubby – That’s nobody’s fault but your own.

Spider – Really?  You say you’re on our side, but what have you done for us lately?  Remember who you’re dealing with McWeed.  We protect you, but we can just as easily destroy you.  Soon we will grow even stronger here in the SWF…

Stubby – So what do you want?

Spider – A show of allegiance.

Stubby – What kind of a show exactly?

Spider – Take Stevens out of the main event and put me in.

[stubby smiles for the first time in a while…]

Stubby – Are you serious?

Spider – Deadly…

Stubby – Well, how about this?  No.

Spider – You should rethink your answer.

Stubby – Let’s see uhhh…no.

[spider moves in closer.]

Spider – Don’t forget…we know where you’ve hidden your wi—

[spider’s cut off as Stubby grabs him by the shoulder and shoves him to the ground.  A startled Spider scrambles to get to his feet…]

Stubby – God-dammit!  I am sick and tired of this shit!  I am through being pushed around by you.  It was one thing when I thought you were protecting my wife, when I thought allying with you was a necessary evil…but you don’t even have the decency to hold up your end of the bargain!  Where the fuck were the Clan when the Enlightenment tried to take her again?!  I sure as hell know you weren’t there watching her!  So tell me…you seem to be better at threatening my wife than protecting her, why the hell should I do a fucking thing you say?

[spider is back on his feet now, and the people in the lobby are all gawking at Stubby following his outburst.]

Stubby – What the hell’re you all staring at?!

Spider – Now, now…get a hold of yourself.  You make a valid point…perhaps we have been a bit lax in our duties, nevertheless I suggest you strongly consider my proposal for this Sunday…

[spider nods then strides towards the front doors of the lobby, leaving the dishevelled commissioner behind him…]

Stubby – My head hurts.

Mothernature's does too..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

So did the Enlightenment sexually harass Misty while she was gone?

Jay Dawg says "That's the question on everyone's mind."

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Maybe they did...maaaaybe they did.

[bA takes the old Sarah/Wilson promos and replaces Sarah's name with Misty and Wilson's name with the Prophet, then reposts them.]

I'm just doing this to tortue you Dawg.

Mothernature says, the horror!"