TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Lizzie McGuire

Guest Spicy McHaggis

I'm man enough to say it...

Lizzie McGuire is fucking hot!

Guest razazteca
I watch it for totally inappropriate reasons.

Its not the only show on Disney Channel to watch for those reasons.

Guest wwF1587
Yea, but what about Miranda?

miranda is kinda hot IMO not as hot as Lizzie but...

Guest mesepher

I really enjoy the show and its goofy lessons that the kids learn. I would, however, feel weird going to see the movie by myself... I have to take my little cousin with me, someday!

The episode where Lizzie and Miranda went bra shopping made me feel weird... especially since my mom was watching it too, haha.

Guest Sturgis

Well since I'm still 17(well until the 23rd) LIZZIE IS FUCKING HOT and I'm not ashamd to say it

:wub: Lizzie

Guest Downhome

I'm 23 years old and I'm man enough to say that I think Hilary Duff is very...very attractive. So is the character Miranda (her name escapes me right now), but not nearly as great as Hilary.

I do have a minor issue with this show, so blah. MOST that watch it are very young children, my ten year old niece is one of them. I do not like at all how they market this to her, as even SHE tries to dress all sexy like the character, that really pisses me off.

But hey, that's been going on for years now.

Guest MD2020

Hilliary Duff will not be hot until September 28, 2005. Until then she is just a cute kid who thinks of nothing but puppy dogs and rainbows, who definately is not super attractive. Nope. No way. Nada.

However, on that day, she'll be banging. That also happens to be my birthday, but I'll be 27 in 2005. Let's see...27 divided by 2 (13.5) + 7= 20.5. Fuck--still too young. :D

Guest Mole

Okay, we have come to the conclusion that she is hot. However, I have only seen like 10 minutes of Lizzie McGuire, but is she actually a good actress? Or just eye candy?

Guest razazteca

I believe Hillary Duff is a better actress than Amanda Bynes. Amanda is just too goofy from all the years at Nickalodeon, she just seems to be brain dead either that or she plays it on tv very well.

Guest Downhome
Okay, we have come to the conclusion that she is hot. However, I have only seen like 10 minutes of Lizzie McGuire, but is she actually a good actress? Or just eye candy?

I've never seen her in anything other than her show, but from what I HAVE seen she plays the part very well. That could be chalked up to her actually being a budding actress, or just because she is almost totally the part she plays in real life, lol.

I'll have to see something she's been in other than the TV show, to ever say one way or the other about her.

Guest bob_barron

I find the cartoon parts to be very annoying.

And 'What I Like About You' is much better then Lizzie McGuire

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Hillary Duff looks like a minature version of Jenna Jameson.

(She really does!)

Guest El Satanico

I also prefer Miranda. Blondes don't do that much for me.

I don't watch the show on my own, unless I'm bored and nothing else is on. However, whenever I watch it with my "neice" I enjoy it. The episode with David Carradine was great.

As far as "is she a good actor". Come on it's a friggin kids show, it's not something to bring up acting ability over. Besides, even if you are a "good actor" you wouldn't be able to show that ability on a kid show.

Guest Mole

The thing that pisses me off is that Duff is going out with Aaron Carter. Like it will last or anything.

Guest bob_barron

Well the relationship has been on again, off again type of things

Guest El Satanico

Why would her choice of boyfriend piss you off?

Sure Aaron Carter is an untalented hack who's annoying as hell when singing, but he's a good looking kid, both are young and he's semi famous like her, so they fit togeter.

Guest bob_barron

Actress Hilary Duff left the Walt Disney Company because, according to her mother, they "weren't feeling the love." Disney and the 15-year-old actress announced they were "going their separate ways" last month, following failed talks over the direction of Duff's career, according to a spokeswoman for the entertainment corporation. But Hilary's mother Susan Duff says, "They weren't giving Hilary the respect she deserved." The actress has starred in the hugely popular Disney Channel sitcom Lizzie McGuire since 2001 and the spin-off film, The Lizzie McGuire Movie has grossed about $40 million since it opened on May 2. But negotiations broke down last month between Disney and Duff's representatives over how much money she would receive for a Lizzie McGuire Movie sequel and a new series that would follow her character to high school. Duff reportedly had received offers of six figures per episode from at least two competing TV networks, while ABC reportedly offered $35,000 an episode. As for the movie sequel, the two sides couldn't agree on terms of a $500,000 bonus for the young star.

Guest Flyboy

Oh God, this is sad (not liking the show, but the orgasms over Duff).