Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Battleground 2 - The Card

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Only 6 matches...but oh well.

-------------------------------------------

SWF Battleground 2

Date: March 31, 2002.

Theme Music: “Bombtrack” by Rage Against the Machine.  

Arena: The Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

Due Date: March 31 at 12 PM (noon) board time.

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Spider Nekura & Thoth © vs. The Prophet & Savior

- Since agreeing to protect the commissioner’s wife, the Clan and Enlightenment have come into conflict several times.  This Sunday the Clan will defend their tag team titles…

Send to: Suicide King

3-WAY ELIMINATION US TITLE MATCH

Jay Dawg © vs. K-Os vs. Lady Red

- After beating Xstasy in an upset and winning the US title, a perhaps overconfident Jay Dawg issued an open US title challenge.  It looks like two wrestlers unknown to SWF audiences have accepted the challenge.  Will one of these two Clan members be able to win the prestigious US title in their first match in the SWF?

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  When a wrestler is eliminated via pinfall, submission or knockout the match they must leave ringside.  The last surviving member of the match is the new US champ.

Send to: BA_Baracus

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Mistress Sarah © vs. Longdogger Pete

- It looked like Longdogger Pete and the Boston Strangler were destined to face each other for the hardcore title at Battleground.  That is until Sarah returned, beat Longdogger in a #1 contenders match then defeated Strangler to become a 3-time hardcore champ.  Obviously Pete isn’t happy about the wrench Sarah tossed into his plans and will try to take her hardcore title this Sunday…

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Pinfalls, submissions and knockouts count anywhere within the arena.

Send to: Beingz0wningj00

2 FALL MATCH FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AND #1 CONTENDERSHIP OF THE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Fallout

- While there’s been no exploding semis or kidnapped wives involved, these two have been carrying on a fairly heated feud for the past month.  A little over a week Magnifico defeated Fallout and ended his record setting LHW title reign.  This Sunday Fallout looks to even the score.

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  The first fall is for the Light-heavyweight championship.  The second is for the #1 contendership of the SWF heavyweight title.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto © vs. Sacred

- Well…Sacred’s evil and Edwin’s the personification of good.  Oh…plus Sacred stole Edwin’s theme music and hit him with a plastic bowl.  The dastard!  A more classic SWF feud there never was…

Send to: Suicide King

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE SWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Hville Thugg © vs. Xstasy vs. Mark Stevens

- After Xstasy split with Thugg’s stable Da’ Pound they’ve been embroiled in an intense feud.  In addition to attacking each other with heavy equipment, trading several wins and attacking each other’s family, it’s been revealed that Thugg actually tried to kill Xstasy several months back!  Mark Stevens is cashing in his guaranteed rematch, and the heat between he and Thugg has been building steadily.  This should be one of the best heavyweight title matches in a while…

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  The first one to score a pinfall, submission or knockout is the winner.

------------------------------------------------

Mothernature says wooooo..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I am so grabbing your ass in my match, Annie. :P

Card looks a pimping. Oh, the power to job the Mistress makes this too sweet.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Ohhhh crap. I so better win, just so JD *doesn't* grab my ass in the match.... guess I gotta post my stats.....

-Annie

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'll grab your ass in my match if he doesn't.  It'll be like whack a mole...somehow.

Spiff card.  Wonder if anyone in the first match will be around to write.  Too bad Sacred and I didn't get a plastic bowl on a pole match...but in any case, nice stuff.  I look forward to it all.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Sweet card from top to bottom.  Three guys in the main event, two new recruits, and titles, titles, titles.  Looks like it's time to shake things up a bit.

Guest AnnieEclectic

'More fun than shooting kids in a barrel'???

Ewwwww @ Edwin. :D

-Annie

Guest TheSaviour

You know it would have been nice to be asked if I was avalible to write rather then just being dumped into a mach with out asking. But of course, the great and wonderful McWeed word is final and god forbid anyone should have anything else going on that goes against his wishes.

Ah, yet another wonderful decision in the career of the Great McWeed.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Cool match. Looks like I get another shot at a shot at the World Title. (Y)

The rest of the card looks pretty cool as well. Good luck Edwin and Stevens, my Carnival Compadres!

Guest BA_Baracus

"Since you're never around Savior, I asked the Prophet if he could write some tag matches with you as his partner.

He said yes, so quitcher bitchin'.

Mothernature says, indeed..."

Guest BA_Baracus

"Uhhh...

I was unaware you were active Munich.

Mothernature says, that's why..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Blarg...

(Y)@Me sexually harassing Annie in my match.

Guest Thoth

Anyone heard from Spider? Is he active?  I can only get on the net over here every now and then, so I can't check.

Guest Zero_Cool

Uhm, Stubby...a few nights ago, I IMed you, and told you I could be booked.  You were like, "uhm ok, we need everyone we can get"

Guest BA_Baracus

"Shit!

This could have been a 7 match card.

Oh well...I'll put you back on my roster list after the PPV.

Mothernature says, whoops..."

Guest Shawn

Pfft about the 6 matches thing, this looks like a great card.

I'll be really looking forward to ELM/Fallout, the happenings of Sacred/Edwin and the main event.

...but before I go, good luck to Chaos and Red in the WF.