TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nunzio Cardozo

Something for the WWE to consider

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

I think I speak for everyone when I say that Bad Blood has got me pumped for Raw tonight. I have no doubt that the heat off that PPV will result in it having the highest ratings in awhile, maybe ever. Now that the brand pay-per-views got off to an explosive start, it's safe to say that Vengeance 2003 will be the best PPV of all time. The thing is, should WWE put Smackdown live on Monday night for that first week, so that it can capture some of the heat off of the PPV? This could be a good idea for Vince McMahon to consider. Also, there should be at least one Kennel from Hell match per week.

Guest Nevermortal
Also, there should be at least one Kennel from Hell match per week.

Ha! I laughed out loud @ 1:30 in the morning!

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I like this Nunzio guy. I'm starting to agree with everything he says. I didn't see Bad Blood, but I can tell it was awesome.

Fuck workrate.

OK, I have to say that reading your "Bad Blood 2003 is the best PPV ever post" inspired me to join the board. However, this post was very lackluster. I am very disappointed.

Although, is there any good reason WWE doesn't do live Smackdown! shows?

Guest Nevermortal
OK, I have to say that reading your "Bad Blood 2003 is the best PPV ever post" inspired me to join the board. However, this post was very lackluster. I am very disappointed.

Although, is there any good reason WWE doesn't do live Smackdown! shows?

Yeah, so they can make a better 'product' and allow themselves to do reshoots if necessary. Raw has a 'live' feel, but Smackdown! has a more polished, WWE-ized look. Its also cheaper to tape shows than broadcast live.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

It fucks up the WWE schedule to go live on Thursdays. Weds, Thurs, and Fridays are usually their days off.

Guest newblood03

hahahaha.... o boy he dosen;t know what saying a wee PPV is good will do to him

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Personally i think Nunzio should take a day off tomorrow and just take it easy and reload. This was nowhere near his best post but he still gets a *marks out*...but only in lower case letters.

Guest Nunzio Cardozo
I have no doubt that the heat off that PPV will result in it having the highest ratings in awhile, maybe ever.

Bitches.

Guest myburninghammer

Man, Nunzio fell off fast. he's exposed the business...of his joke.

Sorry, kid, time to be just sarcastic, not satiric.

Guest TooToughTonyTulips

i hear Nunzio is going to the WWE houseshow in Providence, RI on June 28. i hope to God he writes a review. I havent had a good laugh in my life since reading his review of Bad Blood.

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

I will be in lovely Providence, RI for the Smackdown! brand house show. Too Tough Matty Assman will be there too. Begging for money once the show gets out. I will give him some loose change, then leave him to crawl back to the gutter from whence he came.

Guest The Czech Republic
i hear Nunzio is going to the WWE houseshow in Providence, RI on June 28. i hope to God he writes a review. I havent had a good laugh in my life since reading his review of Bad Blood.

The gimmick poster has his own gimmick poster? Surreal

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye
The Czech Republic Posted on Jun 22 2003, 04:20 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (TooToughTonyTulips @ Jun 22 2003, 04:49 PM)

The gimmick poster has his own gimmick poster? Surreal 

Although it is a fairly creative new spin on that posting genre..

Guest Nunzio Cardozo

Almost as creative as using Christian imagery to be wicked metal.com2003!