TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

Comments of Wrathfull-ness.

Guest realitycheck

Okie-dokie... show is teh up, and despite the holes, I think it still holds together alright. Thoth will edit in the remaining matches, opening promo and any other promos. He can also add in the results himslef, although this thread kind of removes the need for 'em.

Anyway, that said, w00ty and big ups, big ups to Va'aiga for finally getting the job done. You have earned it, good sir.

Comment away.

-Z

EDIT: Oh! And there won't be a card posted by me anytime tonight, as there isn't a whole lot I can do without the European title match, or the TV title contendership match. Sorry, dudes.

Guest Crowe

Wow.

This certainly sucks.

One day away from breaking Thugg's longest reign record. One has never felt so ripped off.

And yeah, congratulations Card.

I read your match, there is some great wrestling in there, especially with Crow's assault on Va'aiga's leg, I was loving every bit of that. :D

Though I do have one little dig. How da fudge could Crow hit an Asai Moonsault with a cage around the ring? I know you said there was space there, but I can't see there being enough space. This kind of raised a problem with me, as later in the match, it becomes known that there is enough space between the ring and steel cage for Crow to hit a long stretching high flying move like an Asai. Yet, earlier in the match up, off an Irish whip, the Antichrist Superstar is sent hurdling through the ropes and hits his head on the cage... but cage is so far away, I can't see it. This is only a small thing, but I find it a little hard to imagine. It would have helped muchly if you included a description of the cage at the beginning of the match.

Moving on, the Bearhug spot that you used was very cool though, and I have this great mental image of Crow just SLAMMING into the cage. Oh, one more smaller dig... it's Antichristian Phenomenon, not Antichrist Phenomenon! :P Hehehe @ rubbing Crow's head against the steel mesh. I really like the constant attack on the cuts on the forehead here, it's a nice, sickly thing to do. The body scissor roll up into inverted powerbomb is vverrryy cool, I like that spot a lot, I may have to knick that from you in the future. :D Crow beginning to assault the leg of Va'aiga came at a very important time, cause it was at this point where I thought the match was heading too far in Va'aiga's favour.

Suicide King: Crow is an athlete that has it all, brawling, flying, technical ability… why he’s nearly as good as Suicide King. He’s a worthy SJL champion, and that’s high praise indeed.

\m/ >_< \m/

The Quebrada on to the extended leg was a sweet idea, but wouldn't Va'aiga... just move it out of the way? lol. DAS WUNDER KICK! MARK OUT! OH MY GODZ! BOOM, DOWN YOU GO!

The finish...

Hmm... I did not like it at all when Va'aiga got out of the Sharpshooter, especially considering how heavily Crow worked the leg previously. Granted, Va'aiga's career was on the line, but the Sharpshooter is my submission finisher, I would have much rather preferred you to use the figure four at this point. The Super Maori Drop is an awesome move to finish Crow off with, but I feel it would have worked so much better after a couple close pinfalls and counter exchanges, teeeeaaasssssssiiiinnnggggg out the finish I say. But looking at the word limit we had to work with, it's understandable that you could not include this. 6000 words would have more appropriate for this kind of match, I have absolutely no idea why it was only 5250. Oh, one last thing, I don't think you made any mention of the clock ticking down throughout the match, that was a little odd.

But overall, it's a very good match, entertaining and violent, the way it should be. Though I think my match should have won (BIAS! WHEEEE!), I feel no shame in losing to yours. I will be posting my match soon, so I expect you to provide some comments for me. :)

See you in the SWF.

Edited by Crowe

Guest Goose749

Holy hell, I won! That was unexpected, to say the least.

Goodness, considering Thoth's issues.

Crowe writes:

The Quebrada on to the extended leg was a sweet idea, but wouldn't Va'aiga... just move it out of the way?

Well, it's like in Bad Blood last night, the Flair/HBK match. At the point when HBK sends Flair sailing into the turnbuckle, Flair goes over the ropes and lands on the apron, runs to the opposite turnbuckle, climbs it and jumps at HBK, who is just standing in the middle of the ring looking dazed.

If anyone else saw that last night, PLEASE tell me what the hell was going on.

The superman comeback getting out of the sharpshooter? The quick finishing sequence? Blame Taamo, who I asked for advice and he said "You have to Hulk Up" Oh and last time I had Crow take a lot more killing before being finished off I got ragged on for making Crow look weak by taking too much stuff in the end sequence.

The Asai Moonsault in a cage match... um depends on how big the cage is... i just included it for a cool spot.

And the Sharpshooter.. as I said last time, i wouldn't have kicked out if it was your finisher, i'd have used to figure four. But I see getting out of Crow's shooter more like getting out of a Benoit or Lance Storm sharpshooter than a Sting or Bret one.

I'll go read your match now.

Guest The Superstar

Damn, that European Title match kicked ass~!!!

Real comments later, when the show's complete. And Va'aiga...ROCK ON~! Awesome match, from what I read of both yours and Crow's.

Guest ShawnTybalt

I can't believe Scott Solomon lost (I've read his match. I thought it was spiffy), but Mr. Matthews' version was quite the story as well...

But what's important, is I get a title shot!!! WHEEEEE!

Guest HVilleThugg

Oh my god...I was so scared!

But, alas...my record stands! But you're the closest yet Crow.

Da "nearly shit himself" H

Guest Crowe
Oh my god...I was so scared!

But, alas...my record stands! But you're the closest yet Crow.

Da "nearly shit himself" H

Yeah, j00 better be shitting yourself! ;)

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Poor Thugg. With all his WF records broken, that one JL record has become his only claim to fame, and so he clings onto it for dear life...

Sign in to follow this