TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thoth

SJL Crimson Card 6-19-2003

Guest Thoth

SJL WRATH CARD

Due: Thursday, June 19, 2003, @ 6 PM EDT

Venue: Quahog Sports Arena, Rhode Island!

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: realitycheck

Note: Just kidding! Here's the real card.

OPENING PROMO: Va'aiga - He won the frigging title, now he talks

FIRST MATCH ON THE CARD! TV TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Tim Dillon vs English Dragon

Description: English Dragon had and lost the TV Title in a short period of time, and he looks for another shot here. Tim Dillon, I dunno, maybe it's just me. I haven't seen him around. It's probably me. Who knows.

Word limit: 3,000

Send to: realitycheck

T-T-T-T-TV TITLE!

Jimmy "The Demon" Liston© vs Shawn Tybalt

Description: They won matches, now they fight! Aren't these rhymes great that I will write? A-hoy-hoy!

Rules: Normal match. DQ and Countout apply.

Word limit: 3,500

Send to: Longdogger_Pete

OBLIGATORY ONE TAG MATCH PER SHOW!

Cassius Atkinson & Syndicate vs Scott Solomon & David Blazenwing

Description: Let's try again, try to make a rhyme, and if you... eh. I feel a bit tired. Didn't get my 8 hours of sleep. Anyhoo, this is a moderatelt balanced "tag team" match. Tag teaming is a new concept in which two teams of two wrestlers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Rules: Normal tag match. USE THE TAG ROPES

Word limit: 4000

Send to: Kibagami

US VS CANADA BECAUSE I SAY SO MATCH

Leo Breslin vs Chris Trepanier

Description: If you're Leo Breslin, what do you think? I mean, you just can't seem to catch a break. Take that anger out by beating up on a silly Canuck and their silly taxes and their silly inability to win any hockey championships.

Anyone who tries to diss me gets a 24-hour ban.

MY SHOW

Rules: Normal match. Rules and stuff.

Word limit: 4,000

Send to: WrestlingDeacon

THE MATCH I FELT LIKE BOOKING... WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Aecas vs John Duran vs Manson vs Charlie Matthews vs Viktor Tarakanov vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: IT'S PANDEMONIUM in Quahog as our VERY best fight each other to be THE best. Who will win? Whose cuisine reigns supreme? AND COULD THIS MATCH HAVE MORE PEOPLE? Yes, but I mean... really now.

Rules: Six way match. DQ and countout DO NOT apply. Elimination rules. The last two men remaining in the match will face on Metal for the world title... but the one of them who wins here will get to choose his stip.

Word limit: 7500

Send to: Thoth

Edited by realitycheck

Guest The Superstar
Does anyone even know where G0R0's stats are posted?

G0R0's stats are posted at the inner reaches of your mind.

Guest Insanityman

...Oh no no no, they are somewhere. If I do remember correctly.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

:huh:

The fuck???

Everyone vs. G0R0? Are you shittin' me?

Guest The Superstar

G0R0's stats, so we can "start writing the match":

Board Name: G0R0

Wrestling name: G0R0

Height: 20'2''

Weight: 740lbs

Hometown: JAPAN

Stable: GORO TOO BIG

Heel/Face?: FACE

Quote - "GORO BEINGS TALL!"

Looks -

GORO BEINGS VERY HANDSOMES. MOTHRA HAVE NOTHINGS ON GORO.

Ring Entrance -

"Sail Away" by Enya comes on to the speakers, as GORO walks out. No Pyro. No fancy entrance. GORO BEINGS CHARISMATIC ENOUGH ON HIS OWN.

Stats -

Strength 12

Speed 1

Vitality 1

Charisma 6

Style - GORO BEINGS SERIOUS TECHNICAL WRESTLER!

Signature Moves -

1. GORO SMASH - GORO PICKS UP SOMEONE AND SMASHES HIM

2. ARMDRAG

3. GORO PUNCH - GORO PUNCHES

4. German Suplex

5. GORO STOMP - GORO STOMPS SOMEONE

6. GORO TORO GORO - SPEAR!

7. GORO? GORO! - PUMP HANDLE SLAM

8. G.O.R.O. - DDT

9. O.R.O.G. - REVERSE DDT

10. ROGO - FISHERMAN'S SUPLEX

Uncommon Moves -

1. HURRICANRADA

2. 450 SPLASH

3. GORO IS DEAD - GORO PLAYS DEAD, BUT ISN'T

4. BIG BOOT, ALTHOUGH GORO DON'T WEAR SHOES

5. G.O.R.O. ROGO O.R.O.G. COMBO

6. REAR CHOKE

7. MAGISTRAL GORO CRADLE

8. ROCK BOTTOM

9. GORO PILE DRIVER

10. ANYTHING BENOIT DOES

Finishers

1. GOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Stunner.

Bio -

Origins of GORO are hard to come by. It seems as though he was born the son of a poor spanish merchant in 1432. After living for many years in obscurity, GORO was to co-star in a 1925 film called, "GORO VS. GODZILLA." It seems as though GORO never got over the fact that GODZILLA make it popular, and GORO did not. Many year later in 1943 he ate half of TOYKO and ruled it with an iron fist. Ruling a large nation made GORO lonly, and he soon left his island home.

In 1979 GORO joined the rock group KISS, although was kicked out of the band when they learned he couldn't really play guitar. He was quoted as saying, "GORO BEINGS TOO BIG." We fast forward to now, where GORO is trying to suceed in the IGNJL. With a bit of strength, and a little luck. GORO might withstand his ego problem with GODZILLA.

Guest Thoth

Actual card up. Sorry if it sucks, I am SO out of the loop. Zed, feel free to edit WHATEVER you want of this card.

Guest realitycheck

The ME isn't the one I suggested, but that's dandy. What you booked works just as well, Thoth. Good card overall, sez I.

Oh, and although a Canadian team hasn't won the Stanely Cup in 10 years, we DID win an Olympic Gold Medal at Salt Lake, and we DID win the World Hockey Championship about a month ago. So booyah. HOOYAH. ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME, THOTH!? ARE YOU!? ARE YOU GOING TO BAN MEEEEE!?!?!

....please don't....

-Z

Guest Goose749

NOOOOOOOO GODDAMMIT!!! NOOOOOO!!!! IT NEVER ENDS!!!

Ah well, start again...

Umm... remove me from the card please.

I wasn't even supposed to be on the last card, but wasn't on and didn't realize I was even on the show until 5 minutes ago! My dude VANISHED a few weeks ago... meaning that he is NO LONGER AROUND!

... at least for now. It has to do with furthering my gimmick. So you may as well replace me, b/c if you don't, I'm not gonna show anyhow and poor Scott Solomon is gonna be at one hell of a disadvantage.

EDIT: Actually, on second thought... you know, I never have my matches done on time, they always suck (with one exception, which I lost anyhow) and since my character has about as much chance of going anywhere as The Hurricane does of winning the World Heavyweight title on RAW tonight...

As of this moment, David Blazenwing has severed ties with the SmartMarks Wrestling Federation and Junior Leagues. He wishes all SJL and SWF superstars the best of luck in the future.

Edited by David Blazenwing

Guest realitycheck

It has just been pointed out to me a small mistake in the main event. Mainly that whoever wins the match will end up facing Va'aiga, who will already have been in the WF for a show, and would obviously not write for a JL world title defense.

So, the rules have been modified somewhat. The last two guys remaining in the match will face on Metal for the world title. BUT! The winner of this match will get to pick the stip. So there you go.

-Z

Guest Tod deKindes

All I ask is that Mayor Adam West makes an appearance on this show.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Now, is this 6 way with four men on the apron, while two wrestle it out, and tags and stuff, or is it all in the ring at once?

Guest Goose749
All I ask is that Mayor Adam West makes an appearance on this show.

Agreed. He'll go in my match. All that's left is to pray...

Guest Aecas

*sighs*

Unfotunately I no longer find myself able to participate in this match, its a gretmatch but sadly I don't ave the time or energy at the moment to do it any justice. I'm having to balance work with writing for the JL and after an 8 and a half hour day you really don't feel like doing much at all.

Self pity aside now, I'm annoyed that I can't show for this match but its just too big and I lack the time needed to do it justice, but I will do my best on the next card.

Sorry again all.

Sign in to follow this