TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sakura

Why does everyone hate Yuna?

Guest CanadianChick

I don't really hate anybody, but she can get a wee bit annoying. But then again, who doesn't right?

Guest Bruiser Chong

Her different custom banners or whatever hell she makes all the time is grounds enough for me to dislike her, but actually hating someone on a message board is pretty ignorant.

Guest Downhome

I get bothered by her at times because she's so "in your face" about, well, whatever the fuck it's called. It just irritates me, we get the fucking idea you are into that, we don't really give a shit.

Other than that, she's cool to me. I'm sure she sees where I'm coming from though, heh.

Guest JMA
Her different custom banners or whatever hell she makes all the time is grounds enough for me to dislike her, but actually hating someone on a message board is pretty ignorant.

Eh, I find them amusing (except for the Jeff Hardy ones).

Guest Sakura

The only thing that bugs me about her is that she seems to have a new obession like every month. It's like she sees a movie she likes and suddenly she becomes a huge fan.

How many banners does she have anyway? :huh:

How many girls post here? Seems like a lot.

Guest Bruiser Chong

I don't know what she's been bumping recently (I have the sigs turned off), but the ones she was using for the first few months after her arrival weren't easy on the eyes at all. Her different OBSESSIONS are also a bit annoying.

Guest godthedog

eh, she's okay. she pissed me off once in the 'confidential dvd' thread by saying she'd be bored by having to watch bret/davey from summerslam 92, then later admitted she didn't know what she was talking about. but i've managed to get over it, & she hasn't done anything good or bad since.

Guest BifEverchad
I get bothered by her at times because she's so "in your face" about, well, whatever the fuck it's called. It just irritates me, we get the fucking idea you are into that, we don't really give a shit.

Other than that, she's cool to me. I'm sure she sees where I'm coming from though, heh.

What are you talking about DH?

Uh......anybody?

*in the dark*

Bif

Guest godthedog

Uh......anybody?

*in the dark*

Bif

she's a reader & writer of wrestling slash; i.e., reads & writes erotic stories about professional wrestlers.

EDIT: god dammit, sak beat me to it.

LATER EDIT: ha ha, at least i beat czech and downhome!

Guest The Czech Republic

Slash?

Guest Downhome

Uh......anybody?

*in the dark*

Bif

I forget what it's called, but it just gets to me. Not that she's deep as hell into it, just that she tosses it around in almost her every post, it's almost all she talks about it seems. It's like she has to let everyone know about it every time she says something.

Guest Downhome

Slash?

Damnit to hell that's it, I despise her obsession over that, I just can't stand it.

Like I said though, other than that I like her quite a bit.

Guest The Czech Republic

And all this time I thought she was fascinated with Chris Zimmerman's old site!

Guest Downhome
Be glad you have sigs turned off Bruiser. She has one in her sig now about Alan Cummings having a Cock Ring.

You know that made you randy.

Guest Downhome
We need some "Big Show and Brock break the ring" slash.

Just stop right there...please.

It's bad enough some of the shit I've had to read that BuffyBeast has posted about Albert, heh.

Guest Downhome
I feel dirty after reading some of her sigs. With all the cryptic love poems and hinted slash material.

I'm waiting for her to start obsessing over posters here and writing and posting pictures of us in her sig.

I feel dirty after reading some of her sigs.  With all the cryptic love poems and hinted slash material.

I'm waiting for her to start obsessing over posters here and writing and posting pictures of us in her sig.

She did. She had pics of Kotz in her sig at one point.

Guest Cancer Marney

I could've done without the submoronic "Pansexual" thread. That said, I don't know her well enough to hate her. Check that; I don't know her at all.

Guest treble charged

She reminds me of your typical young teenage girl, all air-headish and stuff, and I usually don't like people like that.

Guest Downhome
I feel dirty after reading some of her sigs.  With all the cryptic love poems and hinted slash material.

Oh my God, you have to be kidding me.

Guest Downhome
How old is she? Maybe she IS a young teenage girl.

I think she's 16 or 17.

Still, I have never liked the type of gals that act like her. They just tick me off to no end.

Oh my God, you have to be kidding me.

But I don't think she wrote any slash about him and he gave her permission to do it.

She did have cybersex with IDRM though.