TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sakura

Why does everyone hate Yuna?

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

I don't hate Yuna.. Although the Alan Cummings stuff is a little much. She is young, but everyone develops differently. I also see that she and CC are very different, but like I said, we all develop at our own pace. I have friends who are in their 30's that still haven't grown up and still act like they are 15!

Guest The Czech Republic

Actually I've talked to her a few times and she's a nice girl, I don't mind her. But the slash! AhH!

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Her signature(s) disturb me. They're so... there isn't a word to fully describe them...

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

They would be cool if there weren't so many pics of just Alan in them.... and the weird quotes.... but that is just personal opinion. There is something to be said about simplicity.

I do have to say that she is not shy about expessing what turns her on, thats for sure...

That will serve her well a few years down the road.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Her sigs can actually be good. Quote the Raven, damn I'm hot had me rolling.

In laughter.

Fully clothed.

Just wanna be clear here.

Anyway, if anyone hasn't read "Cybering with Yuna" it's actually truly hilarious and not as disgusting as you'd think. Fuck me Lord Satan!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I actually like Yuna quite a bit.

She's perverse and seemingly pretty naive. Also, her writing slash means she's at least doing something fairly creative, as opposed to glupling frozen yogurt-based drinks in the mall and screaming about boys. She just calmly expresses it through naughty stories. I've never read any of them, and I'm not saying they're good or bad, but at least it's something. I totally don't understand her fandoms at all, as they're just random..people and THEIR characters, and not so much the stuff they're involved with.

I think with proper nurturing and guidance, she could develop into an amusing, dark, unholy creature. She's just got to grow out of being goofy.

Also, what's everyone's malfunction about slash? Just don't read it. What's the disgusting part? The fact that it's homosexual or the fact that it's about wrestling? Would you be in an uproar if someone wrote something between, say, Stacy and Gail Kim?

Christ, wrestling is about the most homoerotic thing a person can watch. Two muscluar oiled men rolling, grabbing, striking, and scuffling with each other while being very scantily clad, in general. The microphones are a phallic symbol, just like most of the foreign objects. They spit water on each other or themselves while flexing. Then there's the tombstone piledriver..nuff said.

If you can tolerate something that GAY under the guise of sport (which is fake), but cringe at someone taking one step further, and adding "romance" into it, then you're quite clearly a closet case/self-loather.

Liberace was at wrestlemania.

Guest Flyboy
So do girls that own their own arcade machines. :wub:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Sakura and I already have the wedding planned out. Back off.

(To the thread: I don't hate Yuna.. I just find her really annoying. I guess that can be a given coming to an Internet messageboard and all.)

Guest Goodear

Yuna is like Buffybeast, I see the post about the specific topic and groan mildly... but then I move on and don't give it another thought.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Hmm, I don't think she is like buffybeast at all. buffy has serious issues with who she is, how she feels about herself, and a twisted view on sex.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Annoying... mabye... but compared to buffy? I don't know.

Guest DawnBTVS

I'd call Buffy more annoying just due to how she usually posts anti-sex stuff in sex posts...at least Yuna can be cool at times and be relevant to the topic

Guest Goodear

Basically neither one really bothers me, but when Buffy talks about A-Train and Yuna talks about Slash are about the only times I find them slightly annoying.

Guest Mik at Cornell

The thing I hate about Yuna is her total ignorance in the movie folder... she'll only come in and post something about one of her new obsessions and be totally clueless about everything else going on. Once she posted something that was so off the charts ignorant... it was to the degree of what is the Matrix? (It wasn't that exactly but it was something just about as bad)

I also dislike how all of her stories in there start off...Mom went to the video store and came home with this... blah blah.

I guess I have a different perspective with the Movies folder as my main folder here.

I also don't think I would be able to tolerate her in real life... with the way she always talks about how anti-social she is, and how she's never been kissed, etc.

But hey she's probably just a shy, lonely, unattractive teenage girl, so I say let her post whatever she wants if it makes her feel better.

Guest treble charged
She reminds me of your typical young teenage girl, all air-headish and stuff, and I usually don't like people like that.

I don't really think that the typical teenage girl is an airhead. I know barely any airheads, and teenage girls are who I mostly hang out with (since, you know, I am a teenage girl and all).

Yeah, I probably should have said something more along the lines of 'stereotypical'.

She used to be one of the most disliked posters on here you know? She was an annoyance to everyone. She amassed her first 1,000 posts in a month or less I believe.

Yuna comes off to me as an awkward, skinny girl, with so much acne her face is nearly red. Her natural hair color is dirty blonde, but she most likely dyes it whenever she sees fit.

I'm assuming not many boys in the real world like her, so she uses the internet as an escape. Having cyber sex is basically something that you shouldn't do over the age of 11, but it's her only outlet sadly.

The thing that bugs me the most about Yuna is the fact she tries so hard to fit in here. I remember when IDRM's sex life was a hot topic, she started to spill the beans on her own, or lack thereof. This always gets the attention of the male posters, for reasons unknown to me. Also, she is obviously quite clueless on wrestling, yet she makes the most generic smark comments imaginable. The only person I'm sure she genuinely likes his Stevie and Victoria. Her other tastes are most likely dictated by this very board.

In closing, Yuna Firerose is a poseur. On a message board no less, a very low existence in any society. She does know about video games or at least the Final Fantasy series. She should just make her home there and leave the rest of the board to relish in her absence.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Wow. I can feel the venom through my computer screen.

But nicely put.

Guest AM The Kid

I was just going to start a thread about how much I cannot stand Yuna.

I hate her sigs, the slash makes me sick, all of her obsessions, the actual size of her sigs as well. The whole deal pisses me off, I think I'm going to turn off sigs today because of her. Plus the banners she makes are sooo shitty, come on people, they suck, she doesnt put any effort into them.

I think wrestling was just one of her fads, she doesnt care about wrestling, just about "her boys". I don't know why she posts here.

I just wish she would stay at her damn slash sites.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

It's like, she tries to be dark and meaningful, but it comes off as total fluff.

"Dark Soldier"

"Hell must wait for me"

"I can hear the bells of an untold future"

"Slash??"

Guest Aero
I was just going to start a thread about how much I cannot stand Yuna.

I hate her sigs, the slash makes me sick, all of her obsessions, the actual size of her sigs as well. The whole deal pisses me off, I think I'm going to turn off sigs today because of her. Plus the banners she makes are sooo shitty, come on people, they suck, she doesnt put any effort into them.

I think wrestling was just one of her fads, she doesnt care about wrestling, just about "her boys". I don't know why she posts here.

I just wish she would stay at her damn slash sites.

It's like, she tries to be dark and meaningful, but it comes off as total fluff.

"Dark Soldier"

"Hell must wait for me"

"Slash??"

My thoughts exactly

Wow... I must say, this is quite an interesting thread. Especially when posters try to psycho-analyze other posters. Most interesting, I must say.

I don't believe I posted anything about The Matrix. I could be wrong, though.

I only had a icon-banner of Kotz because he supplied the pics, so I got creative and made icons from them.

Plus the banners she makes are sooo shitty, come on people, they suck, she doesnt put any effort into them.

Oh hell no! Okay, you can hate my banners for their content, and think they're sloppy, but I do put effort into most of the banners I make. That's pretty much the only insulting thing I found so far.

As for slash? I can't remember the last time I've mentioned it. I haven't written/read a slash story in forever. It's just not as interesting.

"Dark Soldier"

"Hell must wait for me"

"Slash??"

The most confusing quote so far. Not the meaning, no, I get that, but the three quotes before "Slash??" just confuse me.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like to clarify that I didn't make that "Cock Ring" icon, merely used it in my sig.

Guest TheGame2705

Why has no one minded my sigs? Does everyone want to have sex with Rick Steiner too?

Yuna is more annoying to me for the fact that the actors and wrestlers she likes are horrendously ugly

Guest RavishingRickRudo

They're just examples of, and something similar to, what you write in your sigs.

Guest Sakura
As for slash? I can't remember the last time I've mentioned it. I haven't written/read a slash story in forever. It's just not as interesting.

Yeah, I don't see you talk about it THAT much. People exagerate on that. Even if you never said a word about it ever again it'd be stuck with you for life at this place.