TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Insane Clown Dan

Sjl metal comments

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Haha... got to it first.

And great show. There, a comment's in here. Have I made your life now? =P

Guest crusen86

From now on, if the people who posts the comments threads don't comment, they will have their ass kicked by Johnny Generic.

Anyway, I must say that was one kick ass show people. The promos were fantastic as well. Stryke is back, in a particularly amusing promo. K-Os makes me go all teary eyed. King writes a nice debut promo, and Ash scares me.

Bet many people didn't see MVS coming as the Euro champion.

Main Event should be up within an hour. I'll knock up a card after that.

Top show.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Bah... please don't kill me. I like my skull intact.

Anyways, K-Os's promo was great, and Ash's was....... weird.

Congrats on an awesome win by MVS. The semi-main event was so goddamn impressive... all three of you rock.

And... I can pretty much verify that my match isn't going to win. I rushed it somewhat and it would've sucked either way.

Guest midnight_burn

Bah, the main event's not important, the best part of the show lies in between Cutthroat/Kojack/Reaper and the Euro comtendership match.

A wonderful promo, i wonder who did it. :P

Guest CED Ordonez

Props to MVS for his dark horse victory.*sadly puts away the special edition Ced Ordonez avatar for another day*

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Cool show?  Hell yeah!  The main event ruled, and should be up any minute now...congrats to the winner!  Matches up and down the show look hot, and the return of Stryke is bootylicious!

And you know what?  Including T-Bone, we've got 5 more people coming onto the roster soon, I think.  Sweeeeeeeeeet.  Get ready for some fun, guys, and keep impressing us...

Guest crusen86

Main Event is up in seconds: Erek Taylor is your new SJL World Champion.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

...bah... this is what i stayed up to ungodly hours to see, after fighting with my parents to write at all? hopefully the card's coming soon, so i can get some shuteye.

Congrats to Erek. For now.

Guest midnight_burn

Well i thought that was a very good show.

Some excellent matches, and some tasty promos to boot. I thought mine was rather good, Ash with a nice promo, K-Os had a fitting final JL promo, and King's was definately delish.

Obviously congratulations have to go to MVS for his Euro title victory, and most of all Erek Taylor for a very deserving world title victory, he should make a fine champ.

The Euro title contendership match was also very good, all three men will surely go far.

All in all, this show certainly gets the Stryke seal of approval.

Guest Renegade

Congrats to both the new Euro and World champ.

So Stryke is back eh? I guess that makes me the no1 retiered lurker now.......

Guest HVilleThugg

Goddamn!!  What an awsome show!!  K-Os's promo was the shit...hell of a way to go out.  Congrats to Erek...he'll make a wonderful champ.

But, what I'm truly marking out for is MVS!!  Hell yeah bro!!  I told you, didn't I?  Didn't I??  Just keep doing what you're doing bro...it's working now!  Congratulations on your big win.

Da "gettin' all teary eyed" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

(Notes: World title win in a five-way match?  That's eight points for Erek Taylor!  He gains seven, however, losing one for dropping the Euro title earlier in the night.  Jacob Helmsley returns to the list with his full record intact.  K-Os and Lady Red stay on here until the PPV is released, so they get one more appearance.  Renegade will leave the list after April 5th.)

#1. K-Os (58)

#2. Erek Taylor (49)

#3. Renegade (45)

#4. Lady Red (40)

#5. Low Brass (38)

#6. Ash Ketchum (33)

#7. Flunkmasta Flexxx (25)

#8. Xero (24)

#9. Jacob Helmsley (21)

#10. Mafia (16)

Guest Ace309

This was an amazing show, very enjoyable to read.

Let's see some of the losing matches here! I'm especially curious about Z's (I know Danny no-showed).

Guest Shawn

Wow MVS! Even though I didn't snatch the gold I thought I would, I still have to say bravo.

Here's my match. I wasn't tooooo confident in it but ehh... I still thought I could pull out the win.

------------------------------------------------------------

No DQ European Title Match - Send to Suicide King

Erek Taylor © vs. Shawn Brody vs. Ced Ordonez vs. Mike Van Siclen

- Word Limit: 6500

“Welcome back to another edition of Metal!” MacPhisto’s pleasant voice greets us back to the arena with the fans screaming in attendance. “It feels great to be back home at the Gund Arena one more and especially with one he|| of a night ahead of us!”

Axis chimes in, “And now we are staring things off right now with a European title match! Boy, do we spoil you people...”

We fade back in with Linkin Park’s “Runaway” blaring over the speakers as Mike Van Siclen steps out onto the stage illuminated by a blue beam of light in the darkened arena.

“The following contest is a No-Disqualification Fatal Four Way for the Smarks Junior League EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP!” Funyon pauses for the immense cheers that follow. After dieing back down to the normal roar, he starts back in. “Introducing first, the challenger... Weighing in at two hundred thirty-seven pounds... From Harrison, Illinois... ‘THE AMAZIN’ MIKE VAN SIIIICLENNN!!!”

WHAM! A blast of white pyro at the stage illuminates Mike as he dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring. He hops up onto the corner and poses, still sore from last Crimson.

Axis starts in. “Van Siclen looks pretty good after going through he|| in the Stairway match with Brody.”

“Those dastardly events that followed at the hands of not only the Fallen Angel but Kojack afterwards.”

The Suicide King starts in with his feet up on the commentary table, liking his new position as commentator. “You’d got admire the Fallen Angel. I mean, he has just destroyed Van Siclen over and over and now he has turned Mike’s own girlfriend against him? That’s beautiful! I couldn’t have done it better myself... well, yeah I could’ve, but that’s another story. I just wouldn’t have made him bleed so much. That stuff could stain my tights!”

Edwin rolls his eyes. “Right-o.”

“After almost losing his career, MVS has released himself from the hospital and come back for another night. Let me just make it clear that he hasn’t been cleared to wrestle and has come here to compete under his own choice.” Axis’ voice fades out to the sounds of a new song.

“Esaka” kicks up and the fans start to clap in rhythm. More and more people catch on as the song plays over the speakers. Ced emerges from the curtains with the fans cheering his arrival.

“Weighing in at one hundred ninety-one pounds... CED ORRRRDONEZZZ!!”

“Here is another strong contender for the title.”

“I wouldn’t say strong. Just look at the guy! He’s a shrimp! Axis, you could eat him and still be hungry!”

“I resent that comment.”

Ced jogs down the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans along his way. He slides into the ring and takes off his t-shirt, throwing it into the third row before starting to warm up in his corner. Ced eyes MVS cautiously as he stretches out and the camera swings back around to the entrance.

“In this type of match-up, it’s everyone out for themselves and any man can walk out the winner.”

“Well, thank you caption obvious! I would’ve have died if you had not let me know!”

“Edwin, how long is he going to be here?”

King butts back in. “Lets just say it’ll be a long, LONG time, boys.”

“Ugh.”

Just then, the eerie intro of Stabbing Westward’s “Darkest Days” starts to emanate from the PA system. The slow jingle of bells and the beat of a drum catch the fans’ attention as they turn their heads to the entranceway. The lights dim and start to strobe against the black velvet curtains as the anticipating fans await his arrival with the music growing in volume. A figure in a black robe steps out from behind the curtains to a mass of mixed emotions from the fans as flashbulbs start to pop and sparkle all around.

“And there he is, the soul surviving Clansman on the JL, the self-proclaimed Fallen Angel, Shawn Brody.”

Boos and insults echo in Brody’s ears as he strides to the ring, his black robe flowing behind him. Flesher and Melissa step out from behind the curtain and follow flank him down the ramp.

“Weighing in tonight at 227 pounds... Accompanied to the ring by ‘The Superior One’ Tom Flesher and the lovely Melissa... He is a member of the Clan and the Television Champion... ‘THE FALLEN ANGEL’ SHAAAWN BRODY!”

“Tonight the Fallen Angel will have a chance to become a double champion.”

“It’ll be a tough ride for him tonight. He guys on everyone’s bad side.”

Flesher slides into the ring as Brody heads up the steps followed by Melissa. Brody opens the ropes for her and she enters, being careful with his short black mini skirt. Brody steps over the second rope, following her in the ring. He hops up onto the corner, looking out into the fans, still shouting insults and booing at the tops of their lungs.

“The hatred the fans have for him is almost unparalleled!”

“He is pretty smart for bringing some back up to the ring with him.” King finishes.

Brody disrobes and hangs it over the ring post, exposing the TV title gold around his waist and his muscular physique. He looks back at Melissa and Flesher before hopping down off of the turnbuckle and handing Flesher his TV title as the camera swings back around to the entranceway. The lights in the arena dim to a pitch black, with the only signs of light are in those of the spotlights shining down and moving across the arena. “Toxicity” by System of a Down slowly picks up and a missile-like projectile shoots down from the ceiling, exploding on impact as it explodes into a giant mass of pyrotechnics at the top of the ramp. The lyrics begin to kick up and smoke begins to conceal the curtains. As the lights in the arena come back on, the shadow of Erek Taylor blazes down the ramp. The arena erupts in cheers as Taylor mindlessly spins around and gets into a crouching pose at the top of the stage, the European title glistening from around his waist.

“Weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds... Hails from Anaheim, California... He is a member of X-Force 9 and the Smarks Junior League EUROPEAN CHAMPION... ‘THE HIGH-FLYING PINCE’ EEEEEREK TAAAAAAYLORRR!!!”

Erek makes it to the ring and slides in before jumping up onto the only vacant corner left. He unbuckles his belt and holds it high with the ecstatic fans still cheering their heads off. Erek Taylor drops off of the turnbuckle and hands his title to the official who folds it up and holds it above his head, presenting it to all sides of the ring before handing it to the ring crew and calls for the bell to start off the match.

“DING! DING! DING!”

“...And we’re underway!”

With that, Flesher helps Melissa out of the ring, leaving Brody alone with the other three. Just then, MVS and Ced dash to Brody and start to work a double team. Erek steps out onto the apron, watching on.

“Smart move by Erek, trying to reserve his strength for later tonight,” Axis notes.

Ced hammers Brody with axe-handles across his back as MVS starts to stomp him down. Brody tries to stay on his feet but gets beat down to all fours before they pull him back up and back him into the ropes. They send him across the ring with a double team whip. MVS back peddles into the ropes behind him as Ced drops down and Brody hits the ropes and comes back. Brody jumps over Ced only to be taken back off of his feet by a tackle from MVS. The official ushers Ced to his corner as MVS goes to work on Brody, pummeling him with right hands.

“Finally the ref has brought some order to this match,” King yells as MVS gets up.

Brody crawls on his knees to the nearest corner that just happens to be Ced’s. Brody reaches out for a tag but Ced laughs as MVS grabs him with a fistful of his hair and pulls him to his feet. Brody turns around to face MVS and leads him to the corner where he bounces Brody’s head off of the top turnbuckle pad, introducing him to the corner. MVS grabs the middle ropes and ramps his shoulder into Brody’s midsection. He rams another shoulder into Brody’s exposed midsection and another, wearing him down before lifting him up and depositing him over the top turnbuckle pad. MVS tries to climb up but Brody fights him off with some elbow shots and latches on a front facelock.

“Tornado DDT... no! Van Siclen counters with a variation of the sitout powerbomb!”

“Good call, Axis.”

“Well thank you, King.”

“You suck!”

“Rrrrr...”

MVS gets back up to his feet and tags Ced in after the close encounter of the DDT. MVS heads to his corner as Ced comes in, meeting Brody as he just makes it his feet and sending him staggering back after a hard right hand. Brody fires back with a punch in return, but is blocked and dealt with another punch. Brody takes it and fires back at Ced once more, this time scoring with a Knife-Edge Chop... smack!

“Oohhh!”

Ced answers with a chop of his own... smack!

“Oohhh!”

Brody retaliates... smack!

“Oohhh!”

Ced answers once more... smack!

“Oohhh!”

Brody decides against it and swings his leg up for a high right roundhouse. Ced ducks behind the Fallen Angel...

“Beautifully executed Backdrop by Ordonez!” Axis yells. “He holds a bridge...”

The official drops down for the count...

One!

Two...

...and Erek runs in, breaking up the pinfall with a stomp on Ced before heading back towards his corner.

“Erek Taylor, breaking up the two-count and saving his European title.” Edwin continues, “Anyone can pin anyone and walk out the champ in this type of match.”

Ced gets up and glares at Taylor in his corner as Brody starts to crawl towards MVS for a tag. MVS holds his hands back as he laughs at Brody, denying him the tag until Ced turns around and grabs Brody by his braids. Be rams Brody face first into the corner and tags MVS back in the ring. The two faces double team on Brody once more, stomping him in the corner until the official gets Ced out of the ring and onto the apron.

“Van Siclen is now the legal man.” Axis announces as MVS hops up onto Brody at the corner and raises a clenched fist to a sizeable cheer.

MVS brings his fist down on Brody, hammering him as the fans count in unison...

“One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine.... Ten!”

Just then, Brody locks his hands around Siclen’s waist and steps forward before falling onto his back and sending MVS’ head into the top turnbuckle pad. Brody shoves Van Siclen off of him and gets up, favoring his head with one hand and reaching out with the other as he staggers toward Taylor for a tag, relief taking over the expressions on his face... Erek catches him in the side of the head right a hard right that sends him stumbling back.

“There is no love loss in that ring for the Fallen Angel, I doubt the ref even likes him!”

“That is one of the few down sides of being a ‘bag guy’, Edwin,” King reports.

Brody staggers around and walks right into a Spear from the recovered MVS! MVS rolls out and jets to the ropes for his signature Elbow Drop but Flesher hops up and grabs the top rope, pulling down as MVS hits the ropes and sending him spilling to the outside.

“Oh, come on! That’s blatant interference!”

“Sorry, Axis, but that’s legal in the no-disqualification rules,” Edwin notes.

Erek Taylor turns his back to the ring to watch Flesher bounce MVS’ head off of the apron. Brody makes it to his feet groggily surveying his surroundings. He spots Erek and smacks him in the back so hard that he almost knocks him off of the apron. Erek regains his balance and spins around glaring at Brody as he steps out onto the apron and gestures for Erek to get in the ring as the official signals a tag.

“Finally, the Fallen Angel has tagged out,” Axis starts. “I don’t know how much longer he would’ve lasted in the ring.”

An angered Erek Taylor steps into the ring as Flesher rolls MVS up onto the apron. Immediately Erek shows the true veteran he is and goes to work on the worn MVS with stomps and hard ring-shaking boots, getting the advantage over the ‘Amazin’ One’. Finally he lets MVS up to his feet and backs him into the ropes before a quick Irish Whip, sending him dashing across the ring to the ropes ahead. Just as MVS rebounds, Erek jumps up and onto him, taking him down with a Thesz Press.

“Flying Morale!” Edwin shouts as Erek takes it to Van Siclen, pummeling him with some fast right hands. “Erek Taylor, the High-Flying Prince, is cooking tonight!”

Erek pops back up off of the canvas with an adrenaline rush as he looks out into the screaming fans. Erek struts around the ring and a circle, glaring at his challengers with the roar of the fans backing him up. He makes it back around to MVS, getting back onto his feet, dazed after the barrage of fists to his head. MVS swings a blind punch at Erek who easily blocks and counters with a punch of his own. MVS fires another but his blocked and dealt with another hard right, sending him back a few steps. Erek follows up with another and another and another punch, peppering Siclen with right hands until he’s backing up into the corner.

“Taylor is on the top of his game tonight!” Edwin starts. “Lets just hope he can keep this up throughout the night.”

“He had better focus on the match as hand, Edwin.”

Erek grabs MVS by the arm and sends him bolting across the ring towards the corner ahead, sending him into the pads with a loud slam, almost sending him to his knees from the impact. MVS straightens up just in time to brace himself as Erek charges in and lumps up and backflips, catching Mike under the chin with the top of his foot. Taylor lands on his feet as MVS comes staggering out of the corner.

“What a show of athleticism by our High Flying Prince!” Edwin shouts as Erek tags MVS with a kick to side left side and then one to his right.

Erek jets out a Superkick as the dazed MVS... he ducks it and scores with a kick to Erek’s midsection, momentarily stunning him as MVS slaps on a front facelock. He pauses for a split second and then spins, coming down on Erek with a Bulldog.

“Code Red!” Axis shouts as the two men lay prone in the center of the ring. “That must have taken a lot out of Van Siclen as well!”

Erek lays stunned next to the exhausted MVS, catching his breath. After a minute of rest, MVS turns toward the nearest corner and starts to crawl forward. Nearing the corner, he reaches out for the tag and looks up, spotting Brody on the apron. Brody negates the tag, giving Taylor time to come to his senses and make it up onto his feet behind the now-standing MVS. Brody flips Van Siclen off and Erek pulls him around to face one another. MVS instinctively jets out a kick but Taylor instinctively catches it... smack! MVS drops Taylor with an Enziguri!

“Van Siclen caught Taylor with an Enziguri to the back of the head!” shouts Edwin as MVS stands.

Brody leans on the ropes, into the ring and tags MVS with a harsh slap on the shoulder before stepping into the ring and shoving MVS out of the way. MVS looks on in confusion as Brody goes to the weakened Erek Taylor.

“The Fallen Angel sure picks his spots,” Edwin adds before King starts in.

“You’ve gotta love that! He comes in when Taylor is already worn down!”

MVS tries to get back at Brody but the official blocks him and ushers him back to the apron as Brody makes the cover on Erek. The official finally turns around and drops down for the count...

“Brody is quite the opportunist,” Axis comments.

One!

“Well it’s about time the official paid attention and made the count!” King adds.

Two!

Kickout!

“The official’s stalling gave Erek the time be needed to muster up his strength and fire his shoulder off of the canvas.”

“He had this match won! The ref should have been paying attention!” King interjects as Brody makes it back up into his feet and stomps away on the downed Taylor.

Brody stands and pulls Erek to his feet by his head before Brody takes him over his shoulder with a Snapmare. Erek sits up with a pained expression across his face as Brody again measures him up... smack! Brody kicks him in the spine, sending pain flowing through Erek’s body.

“Ouch! Brody scores with a Spinal Tap!” Edwin shouts as the many fans feel Taylor’s pain.

Brody grabs him by the head once more and pulls him back down to lay against the canvas. He takes a step back and measures Taylor up. He drops a well-executed knee across Erek’s forehead and makes a second cover...

One!

Two!

“...And MVS makes the save!” shouts Axis as Siclen returns to his corner.

Brody stands, glaring at MVS and then bends down to Erek, leading him to his feet with a fistful of his spiky hair. Brody lines him up with a right roundhouse to the chest. He follows up on Erek with a left roundhouse, smacking hard into his thigh and mixes things up with another left, catching Taylor in the side. Erek tries to block the barrage of kicks, covering up with his arms but being unsuccessful for the most part as Brody backs him to the ropes with another right to the chest.

“Some devastating kicks by Brody on the European champion,” Axis announces as Brody takes hold of Erek’s arm.

Whip! Erek is sent dashing across the ring to the ropes ahead. He rebounds as Brody spins around with a Heelkick...ducked and Erek bolts back a cross the ring as Brody regains his balance. Erek rebounds once more and comes flying at Brody, flooring him with a forearm.

“Flying Adelphia!” shouts Axis as Brody crashes to the canvas with Erek landing next to him.

Brody crawls to Ced’s corner and slaps him with a tag. Ced glares at Brody as he steps out of the ring and gestures for Ced to now get into the ring.

“Oh, now he wants to get out of the ring.”

“Well the tag has been made, Axis.”

“It was a smart move by Brody, getting out of the ring when Erek started cookin’! He must have been watching some of my old matches on tape or something.” King adds in his own special way.

Ced spots Erek tag MVS and slip out of the ring and MVS eagerly step in as the official signals another tag. Ordonez and MVS start to circle up in the ring. Ced turns to Brody, eyeing him as he steps pack and locks up with MVS. MVS throws one of Ced’s arms off and takes him into a side headlock before being rammed into the ropes and bounces off. Ced charges at MVS upon his return but gets rocked with a Shoulder Block. MVS pauses for a moment and then dashes to the side, bouncing into the ropes. Brody sticks out a knee, catching MVS square in the back. MVS turns to the laughing Brody rivets him with a right hand, almost knocking him off of the apron. Brody tries to get in the ring but is blocked by the official as MVS bounces off of the ropes one more.

“Cheap shot by Brody and he gets decked for it.”

“So he has been watching my old matches!”

“Ugh...”

MVS comes charging back towards Ced but only to be taken off of his feet with an Armdrag. Ced locks MVS’ arm under his in an Armlock but MVS uses his size and strength advantage to fight it. MVS rolls backwards and up to his feet with Ced still holding into his arm. They lock their hands together on both hands and go try to force their adversary back.

“Ordonez and Van Siclen locking up in the Test of Strength!”

“Ced can’t win this! He’s a shrimp!” King jeers as MVS forces Ced to bridge back.

Ced rolls onto his back instead, rolling his legs up to his chest. He presses his feet into MVS’ left hand, breaking it off of Ced’s right before he rolls, taking MVS into a hammerlock as he stands.

“Ced won the Test of Wit, King.”

“I see that, Axis, and all I have to say is... lucky.”

Ced ducks his head under MVS’ free arm with holding hammerlock and laces his leg around MVS’ before rocking back with a variant of the Russian Legsweep. Ced floats over into a lateral press for the cover but Brody hops back off of the apron and grab’s Ced by the leg, pulling him off of MVS before hopping back up onto the apron.

“Brody breaks up the pin attempt,” calls Axis as Ced confronts the Fallen Angel, giving MVS enough time to tag out.

Erek steps into the ring as Ced shares a few words with Brody between the ropes, but Brody stops the conversation by pointing behind Ced. Ced turns to see Erek who scores on Ced with a quick kick to the gut and grabs him for a whip... reversed and Erek is sent to the ropes. Ced bends down for the Back Body Drop as Erek rebounds...

“Wolf DDT!” shouts Axis as Erek plants Ced with the DDT.

Erek makes it back onto his feet and pulls Ced to his feet. Ced reaches out for a tag but Brody dodges and laughs as Erek synchs him up in an inverted facelock and hooks his tights. He lifts Ced up but Ced turns and rolls into a pinning combination, but Erek kicks out before the count of one. Ced goes to MVS for a tag but is stopped by Taylor, ramming Ced’s head into the top turnbuckle as MVS gives the two some space. Erek grabs Ced by the arm and sends him across the ring with an Irish Whip... not reversed. Ced hits the corner and Erek jets to him, jumping up for another Backflip Kick... but Ced catches his leg.

“Ced countered the Wolf thingy!” shouts King as Erek goes crashing to the canvas on his back.

Ced holds onto Erek’s leg and turns locking in the Reverse Figure Four on the stunned High-Flying Prince who immediately sits up in pain.

“Ced has the Cross Lightning applies to Erek Taylor!” shouts Edwin as Erek tries to fight the hold.

Both MVS and Brody charge into the ring, aimed to make the save. MVS makes it there first and breaks the hold with a stomp on Ced, but Brody grabs him and jacks him with a right hand. MVS answers with a right of his own as they start to battle back and forth. MVS blocks a punch form Brody and tags him and then blocks another before repeating, sending Brody back a step. Brody swings a clothesline...ducked and MVS hooks it with a half nelson before reaching his other arm around Brody’s neck.

“Van Siclen is going for the Siclenmission on Brody!” Axis yells as Brody fights the hold by blocking MVS’ other arm.

Finally, Brody slips out by ducking behind MVS and synching him up... crash!

“Ouch! Brody with a Devastating T-Bone Suplex on Van Siclen!”

Brody grabs MVS by the back of the head and pulls him to his feet before he tosses him out of the ring, sending him spilling out to the hard floor below. Brody waits in the corner watching Ced and Erek go at it.

“Who are the legal men?”

“No idea, Axis,” Edwin answers. “The official can hardly keep this thing under control.”

“If you’re talking about legal men, your friend Magnifico isn’t a contender.” King smirks.

“I’ll have you know what Magnifico is a green card-carrying Carnie!”

Ced bashes Erek across the face with a stiff forearm smash and takes hold of his hand... whip! Erek is sent dashing across the ring to the opposite corner with Ced following close at his heels. Erek springs up onto the top turnbuckle pad before diving backwards toward Ced in the center of the ring. Erek turns around in midair and flips forward before taking Ced out with a Corkscrew Moonsault!

“Synergy!” Axis marks as Erek’s momentum carries him back up onto his feet. “Taylor hit the Synergy on Ordonez! That move looks like it took a lot out of Erek as well.”

Brody takes this opportunity to strike as he grabs Taylor from behind and lifts him up in a reverse fireman’s carry, hooking him by the leg and neck. Brody slings Erek’s legs over and comes crashing down with a DDT, planting Taylor flat on his face in the center of the ring!

“Angel’s Wings!” shouts King as Brody makes it back up onto his feet.

He stands triumphantly as he gazes out into the sea of roaring fans and balls a fist with his thumb out. He raises his hand up to his face and traces the underside of his chin with the thumb, calling for the end for Taylor. Brody turns to Flesher on the outside and yells to him. After a nod, Flesher shoves a crewman out of his seat and steals the chair, folding it before tossing it to Brody back in the ring.

“The Fallen Angel’s got that steel chair...” Edwin announces just as MVS slides into the ring behind him. “Let me remind you that that chair is legal under these no-DQ rules.”

Brody turns around with the chair just to have it kicked back into his face by MVS! The chair goes flying across the ring as Brody crumples to the canvas. MVS turns around to face the fairly recovered Ced Ordonez. Ced ducks under MVS’ arm hooks his arm over MVS’ far shoulder before kicking his leg up high into the air and bringing it back, sweeping MVS’ leg out from under him as he slam’s MVS to the canvas with a devastating STO!

“FINAL SURGE BY ORDONEZ!!” screams Axis, grabbing Edwin and King and shaking them, knocking King’s headset off of his head. “We are going to see a new European champion!”

Ced hooks Van Siclen’s limp leg as the official drops down for the count. Erek can be seen shaking the cobwebs loose in the background of the ring.

One! Ced nods his head to the count as Taylor struggles to his feet.

Two!! Ced nods again, as excitement builds and Erek spots the pin attempt...

THR—No! Erek Taylor makes the save with a hard stomp at the last second.

“We just came THIS close to having a new Euro champ!!” Axis yells as King fixes his headset, both Edwin and King glaring at the over excited Aussie.

Brody comes to his senses in the corner and pulls himself up, watching on as Erek hauls Ced to his feet and into a front facelock. Erek spins around, hooking Ced’s head with him as they turn back-to-back...

“FLAME AND FURY... NO!” shouts Axis from his ringside seat.

Brody seizes the open opportunity and scores with a kick to Erek’s midsection, breaking up the maneuver and doubling Taylor over. Brody jams him head-first into a standing head-scissors and hooks Erek’s arms as the boos start pouring in from the fans. Brody gazes out into the rows off angry fans and feeds off of the heat for a second, giving Ced enough time to spot him and then spot the steel chair...

“Brody’s going for the Descent on Taylor!!” Edwin starts, “If he hits this, we will see a new European champion crowned tonight!”

Smack! Brody drops to his knees and releases Erek who falls to his back. Ced drops the chair off the commentary team’s side of the ring and goes to Brody, writhing in pain. He pulls Brody to his feet with a fistful of Brody’s black braids and sends him over the top rope, crashing to the outside.

“Ced just nailed the Fallen Angel with that steel chair!” Axis announces as Ced climbs out of the ring, pursuing Brody.

Erek Taylor gets back onto his feet as MVS stands, battered. He meets up with Siclen and pounds him with a few signature jabs, keeping MVS reeling and finally pinning him against the ropes.

“Brody and Ced, on the outside,” Edwin clarifies, “Erek and Mike, on the inside.”

Out of the ring, Ced pulls Brody to stand straight up by his arm and whips him hard into the steel ring steps with a crash and the steps dislodge from the ring and slide a few feet from the impact. Ced goes over to Brody and takes and fistful of Brody’s braids, lifting his head up before slamming it into the steps. He tries a second him but Brody blocks with his hands. Ced tries again but again is blocked and Brody fires back with an elbow into Ced’s exposed gut. Brody nails another and Ced stumbles back a step before Brody grabs him to the head and sends him into the ring post.

“Ouch! No love loss between Brody and Ordonez!” Axis says as Ced pulls himself off of the ring post.

Erek nails a final hard jab on Mike in the ropes and takes hold of his forearm before whipping him off the ropes and into the center of the ring... Mike reverses, sending Erek dashing across the ring. MVS ducks down as Erek comes off the ropes... MVS catches him as if for a Back Body Drop but he clutches the legs and pauses a split second before sitting out and planting Erek’s head in the center of the ring with a thunderous crash! The ring shakes as Erek’s body bounces up after the impact and lands in a heap next to MVS with his momentum completely stopped.

“Van Slamminator on the High Flying Prince!” Axis marks as MVS tries to make it back up onto his feet.

MVS stands, showing his exhaustion as he favors his numerous pains. He looks out into the thousands of screaming fans and points to the top turnbuckle pad receiving an immense reaction from the fans. MVS heads to the corner and grabs the top rope before springing up into the top turnbuckle with a half twist. He crouches, surveying the area. Erek, on his back after the Van Slam, rolls over in pain unknowingly into the perfect position...

“We are going to have a new Euro champ!” shouts Edwin waiting in suspense.

Just then Melissa jumps up onto the apron on MVS’ left side and looks up at him. She catches his eye when she puts her hand on his thigh. He looks at her for a second with a totally changed expression of mixed emotions, too in shock to say anything.

“Gah! MVS has the match won... damn women!”

“I always thought you weren’t into the ladies, Edwin.” King adds with a grin.

“I was the one bringing them to the parties, if you remember correctly.”

“I always knew Edwin was a pimp.” Axis butts in.

Brody slides into the ring, unseen by the distracted MVS. Brody stands, but falls flat on his face after Ced pulls Brody’s legs out from under him. Flesher runs up behind Ced and nails him with the TV title, causing him to let go of Brody as he falls to his knees. Brody gets back up and heads towards MVS. To a large cheer, MVS shoves Melissa back and almost off of the apron but she hangs onto the ropes until Brody grabs her.

“Yes!” Edwin shouts. “It’s about time Mike gave up on her!”

Suddenly a figure jets out from the crowds, hopping over the guardrail and then up onto the apron on the other side of MVS. With a shove, he sends MVS flying off of the top turnbuckle and towards Melissa’s side of the ring just as Brody helps her off of the apron.

“IT’S KOJACK!!!” Axis shouts. “This is the second time Kojack has attacked MVS!”

“There seems to be one heated rivalry between these two with Kojack endangering Van Siclen’s career on Crimson.” King notes.

“I didn’t know you watched the show, King.”

“This is the only channel the WF Retirement Home gets.”

Erek makes it back onto his feet behind Brody and measures him up as Brody makes sure Melissa gets to safety with Kojack pursuing MVS on the outside. Once Melissa heads around the ring and is clear of danger, Brody stands and turns around, walking right into kick to the midsection and front facelock. Erek spins around taking Brody’s head with him until they are back to back...

“Erek’s going for the Flame and Fury... no!” Edwin shouts, watching the in-ring action.

...Brody continues the rotation spinning all of the way around to face Erek’s back and shove him into the ropes. With Ced subdued after a mauling with the TV title, Flesher jumps up onto the apron and as Erek hits the ropes. He nails Erek in the back of the head, sending him staggering forward. He spins around and swings at Flesher but Flesher jumps back off of the apron.

“Another blatant interference by Flesher!”

“Uhh... you booked this as a No-DQ, Edwin. It’s all legal.”

As the fans roar in suspense, watching Brody stalk Erek from behind. Erek yells at Flesher and the two share obesities before Erek turns around and walks right into a standing head-scissors from Brody.

“Here it comes,” shouts the Suicide King as Brody hooks Erek’s arms and looks out into the rows of hateful fans.

Brody lifts Erek up vertical and releases his arms before bringing him back down to the canvas in a Double Underhook Piledriver that shakes the ring with a crash.

“THE DESCENT!!” Axis marks out. “Brody just hit the Descent on Erek Taylor! We are going to have a new champion!”

Brody swings his legs around behind him and hooks both of Erek’s as the official drops to the canvas...

ONE!!

TWO!!!

The fans grow louder in their boos and jeers as the official raises his hand a third time and brings it down. Everyone in suspense for Erek to kick out. Everyone on the edge of their seats...

THREE!!! The match is over. It’s all over.

“NEW CHAMPION!! NEW CHAMPION!!” Axis scrams at the top of his lungs as the official calls for the bell.

“DING! DING! DING!” It sinks in that Erek’s massive title reign has finally come to and end. Funyon takes his mic.

“Your winner and NEW Smarks Junior League EUROPEAN CHAMPION... ‘THE FALLEN ANGEL’ SHAAAWN BRODY!!!”

“After seventy some odd days, Erek Taylor’s massive title reign has come to an end.” Edwin notes as the official slides out the ring and gets the European title with “Darkest Days” by Stabbing Westward starting up in the background.

“You know what this means, Edwin.” King starts in, “We’ve got a double champion!”

Melissa takes the Euro title from the referee and slides in the ring as Flesher slides in the other end, holding the TV title. They present Brody the titles and he takes them before hopping up onto the turnbuckle, holding them high in the air as boos and insults overtake the volume of the music.

“The Fallen Angel, the soul surviving Clansman in the JL is standing tall tonight with DOULBE GOLD!”

The camera swings to Kojack and MVS brawling through the crowd with Kojack sending MVS staggering with every punch to the worn grappler. Fans cheer them on as they make their way through the rows of chairs towards the back.

“This rivalry between Kojack and Van Siclen will come to a head on Crimson when these two face one another... one-on-one.”

The feed fades to commercials with the last picture of Erek heading up the ramp, clutching his head with one hand. The look on his face says that his night isn’t finished just yet.

------------------------------------------------------------

We fade back into a shot of the commentary table with Edwin on the right, King on the left and Axis in the middle.

“Well, folks, we’ve just seen the crowning of a new European champion, but lets show you what you missed over the break.” Axis finishes, looking into his monitor.

“It was a really touching scene—”

Edwin interrupts the King. “Put a sock in it.”

“How dare you talk to a former World champion like that? Have some respect!”

The Smarks Tron comes to life and the camera zooms in for the replay...

[brody hops back down off of the apron with both titles slung over his shoulders. He turns around as Ced Ordonez slides in the ring after gathering his bearings from the TV title shots. He stands face to face with Brody, Flesher on Brody’s left and Melissa on his right. Without any words, Ced stares him in the eyes and motions with his hands to outline a belt around his waist. Brody smirks at the challenge as Ced offers his hand for a shake. Ced retracts his hand and looks to Flesher, then Brody before exiting the ring.]

“Ced, offering a challenge to Brody for his newly won Euro title, but that wasn’t all.”

[After Ced exits the ring and starts up the ramp, Flesher heads toward the apron, stepping over the second rope. Brody stops him with a firm hand on his shoulder and Flesher gets back inside the ring a little confused. Brody holds up his TV and eyes the glistening prize and then looks back to Flesher... Brody tosses him the belt before hopping back up onto the turnbuckle with the Euro title still high over his shoulder. Flesher takes the hint and jumps onto the adjacent corner with Melissa posing against the ropes in between.]

“So to both titles have switched hands tonight and we have another one on the line later tonight.”

The three commentators prep for the next segment as Mafia/Xero’s theme kicks up.

Here is a exsamle of some of my writting...

The TV screen returns from a commercial, as some cheap fireworks go off, and the camera races around the crowd and stops to zoom in on a particular sign in the audience, it reads “CUTTHROAT SUX!!” with all the letters big bold and red, along with other signs such signs as "Edwin Fears Sacred," or "I Death Knelled Lady Red" and "K-Os Needs Brass Ones" appear in the crowd. The camera then snaps to the announcing table where Axis and Edwin sit, joined by The Suicide King.

Axis: Hello everybody and welcome back to SJL Crimson, and we’re back in the SJL’s favorite place in the whole wide world, The Gund Arena in lovely Cleveland, Ohio!

Edwin(giggling): What do you suppose that means?

Axis: Call em like ya see em…

Edwin: Really?

King: Yeah…really.

Axis: Anyway, we are here LIVE in the SOLD OUT Blue Cross Arena, in Rochester, New York!!

Edwin: …with our first match up here tonight, Cutthroat, the newcomer Frost, and the returning T-Bone!

King: It looks like it is starting right now.

There is an instantaneous blackout through out the entire arena with an electric sound and then a pause, only the light rhythms of the song can be heard. Then, a huge explosion fills the stage with enchanting light and the lights returns only to the stage, ramp and the ring and the rest of the arena has nothing but very dim lighting, and a thunderclap, echoes through the arena with segues into Limp Bizkit’s “My Way” blasting through the speakers and rocking the arena. Then Cutthroat pulls the curtain away and walks toward the ring down the ramp with his unbuttoned, orange shirt, with the cool looking dragon design on it, waving behind him while he walks with a bit of an attitude with his sleek silver sunglasses. The camera shot transitions onto the entranceway as Funyon steps into the ring and begins speaking. “Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a triple threat match, introducing first, hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 244 pounds, Cutthroat!!”, says Funyon in a deep voice. Cutthroat slows down and curves over to the barrier to slap a few of the audience members’ hands as he makes his way down the to the ring, and before he reaches the ring he takes off his sleek silver sunglasses and places it on a kid in the audience. Cutthroat flips into the ring and does his ritual.  He scales the nearest turnbuckle, and tosses his arm in the air and absorbs all of the cheers from his Cutthroatholics.

Now a new music pick up where Cutthroat’s left off.  “Cities on Flame with Rock ‘n Roll” by Blue Oyster Cult flows through the arena. Frost pulls back the curtain and jogs down the ramp. Funyon speaks again. “His opponent, making his SJL debut, now making his way to the ring, hailing from Reykjavik, Iceland, weighing in at 269 pounds, Frost!!” Frost climbs into the ring where Cutthroat is warming up. Frost’s music dies down after a while and Cutthroat and Frost both await the arrival of the final combatant, T-Bone.  

Axis: Well, he looks ‘dangerous’.

Edwin: Do I hear a bit of sarcasm in your voice again?

The lights dim, and the first bell rings for AC/DC's "Hell's Bells." The Smark Tron plays my Titantron music of where I was killed off before, before dimming out, and an ominous voice saying, "HE...has returned." Kind of like the Undertaker vignettes. The lights flash, and T-Bone pulls away the curtain and make his way to the ring, as the crowd cheers in improvement, as seeing the greatest JTTS since Vince McMhan makes them feel good. Funyon announces the final competitor. “Finally, making his way to the ring, hailing from Sonoma, CA, weighing in at 275 pounds, T-Bone!! He struts down to the ring. T-Bone enter the ring, and reach into the pocket of his leather jacket. He takes a swig, toss it to the crowd, and then jump to apron, looking to the crowd. He spits it out, HHH style, and climb into the ring.

Edwin: Mmmmm, A-1 Sauce, my favorite…

Axis: Alrighty then!

Funyon exits the ring and the referee slide in and calls for the ring bell. “DING DING DING!!!” rings the bell, signaling the start of the match, and the crowd cheers in anticipation of the upcoming match. The three men circle around the ring before they lock horns.

T-Bone sets his sights onto Cutthroat, but Frost lunges out at him and takes T-Bone down while looking at Cutthroat distracted him. Cutthroat quickly runs over to join the scuffle. Frost manages to get T-Bone into the corner, and starts punching him. Cutthroat comes in and begins stomping T-Bone! T-Bone slouches down in the corner, quickly worn out from Cutthroat’s stomping and Frost’s array punches. The referee demands a break on T-Bone, and Cutthroat and Frost compile with out any trouble and both back away as the ref checks on T-Bone. Suddenly Cutthroat turns and smacks Frost in the face with a right hand, taking Frost totally by surprise.

Edwin: What a cheap shot by Cutthroat!

SK: Cheap shots are the best. You rule, man!!

Cutthroat gets in a stiff leg in Frost’s gut and sets him up for a DDT. But T-Bone hits Cutthroat in his back and Frost takes advantage of it and counters Cutthroat’s DDT into a Suplex. Frost turns around and continues to beat up on Cutthroat but T-Bone slams his fists into Frost’s back, making him stumble forward a bit. Then T-Bone rushes up and gives Frost a Bulldog, driving his face into the mat.

Axis: Wow, these three men are going all out in this match.

SK: How can you tell? The match just began.

Axis: They aren’t giving each other a break they all aren’t stopping. Get it?

SK: Oh

Edwin: I don’t get it!

Axis: You don’t get a lot of things…

Cutthroat quickly scrambles back onto his feet and rejoins the fight. He hits a Wheel Kick on T-Bone and does the same to Frost as he is getting back up. The two men nearly gets back up with out any effort, and Frost comes out with a standing Clothesline that brings Cutthroat down. Frost and T-Bone both set their sights on each other and grapple each out over Cutthroat. T-Bone fires up a knee to Frost, knocking him away and T-Bone keeps on going also full of pep. T-Bone charges off and slams Frost with a Shoulder Block, almost knocking his out of the ring. T-Bone begins throwing right and left hooks at Frost, but he catches most of them and starts to exchange blows with Frost, but Frost starts to gain the upper hand over T-Bone.

Guest ErekT2k

Well, mad props to Stryke for coming back. He's gonna kick my ass from here to London.

Anyways, even more mad props to MVS on pulling out the *huge* upset. And I do mean *huge*! You'll be a great Euro Champ and you deserve it.

Great promos from all, especially from K-Os, who I think found out what I eat before every match....

*eyes everyone suspiciously*

HE'S AFTER ME! I hope he's not going to kill me.... ???

Guest Ace309

Hmm... it'd help if you didn't steal the exact three signs that I used in one of my intros, Cutthroat. Also... and forgive me, I'm way out of place here... A) The match just doesn't read very well, for me at least. I'm not your marker and I probably never will be, but it just doesn't *engage* me. B) You need to decide if you're a face or a heel. You seem to want to be a face, but with the "Cutthroat Sucks" signs and all... you don't want the face-color guy calling you cheap and the heel-color guy siding with you if you're a face.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Ace: I only have my match ending in blueprint form, but heres what I had.  Actually more than just an ending.

Z is beaten to pulp on the outside.  Deathwish misses a missile dropkick on Flesher. Flesher goes for boston crab, Deathwish fights it, and Flesher gives up and does a flip over double leg pin.  Deathwish bridges out and tries a piledriver, but Flesher reverses to backdrop driver. (not to brag, but cool as hell spot)Flesher goes for pin, but Z pulls him to outside.  

Flesher beats him silly and gives him a sick release german suplex on the floor.  Flesher climbs the turnbuckle but instead of headbutting Deathwish, he decides to put Z out once and for all.  Of course Z moves, and Flesher goes face first into mat.  

Z gets in the ring and walks into a Deathwish piledriver.  Z pops up and does a Terry Funkesque oversell.  Deathwish just tombstones him.  Z kicks out on 1 and Hulks up.  Deathwish just chops the taste out of his mouth and gives him a dragon suplex.  Z kicks out. Deathwish goes for the Tiger Suplex, but Z low blows him and goes for the superkick.  A bloody Flesher stagers to his feet grabs his beer mug and stumbles onto the apron behind Deathwish.  

You guessed it, Z superkicks Flesher.  Deathwish moves out of the way and hits the off balance Z with a Tiger Suplex pin for 1 2 3.

Wow, that may be a blueprint, but thats how my first losing match read. I may still suck, but I've came a long way, I think.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Cutthroat, its not my place as a fellow noob to judge you. But your introduction was to long IMO.  Get to the match already, were curtain jerkers not main eventers. I may be giving you bad advice, but thats the advice I would offer.

I can't offer you advice on writing approach, because I suck.  But Iam a hudge wrestling fan and I can tell you what I like to see in  a match.

Not to cut you down, but I had a hard time writing a match with your character.  Cutthroat suppose to be a high flyer but he has few high flying moves that can tie together nicely.  You need to watch a Great Sasuke or young Sabu match and steal all their spots.  For example: CT hits a hurracarna, Jobber rolls out of ring.  CT hits a tumbling body press to outside.  CT gets up hits an Asai moonsault.  CT throws jobber in ring, springboards in with a leg drop and covers. Sweet spot flow.  

That how I would write a high flying character. But like I said, Iam in no place to offer you advice.

Butwhatever you do, keep that silly finisher.  The possiablities for a match climax are endless with it.  I love it.  It's like a stone cold stunner.

Guest Coffin Surfer

wow, thanks.

I feel bad about not writing, but I had alot of serious stuff going on, and writing a wrestling match was the last thing on my mind.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Wow. What a show, congrats to my whipping boy, MVS (or should that be 'stabbing boy'?) thank you Erek as I now have a large wad of cash because of you (I don't really, but a girl can dream, can't she?).

Erek Taylor, your new World champ. Congratulations, and try to make your reign longer than mine. :D

Stryke is back??? Nice :)

K-Os gave the most fitting promo end anyone could have. A truly strong World Champ, especially as the World title had changed hands somewhat fast and furiously before he snatched it from Gade. Quite the force indeed.

...damn, I gotta fight him *and* JD?

crap.

I'll keep reading, and you guys keep writing. The JL is turning out to be quite a strong league, and incredibly entertaining.

-Annie E

Guest Shawn

Holy shit... How did I miss it?

I just found the promo from Chaos... and damn. That was awesome.

I'd say something better but I'm at a little loss for words. I only hope I can somewhat carry on where he left off.

Guest Chaos

Dang....... thanks for the nice words guys, and gal ;).

I wanted to leave a small imprint on the league that raised me to the point I am at today.  Damn, I promised myself I wouldn't cry.......

*sniffle*

Well, before this degenerates into something ugly, I just wanna echo Annie's statement.  I'm hella impressed with all of you, we had a bit of a dry spell before, but people stepped up.  Truly impressed, and will be reading till Hell freezes over.  I may not post as much (not like I did much in the first place) but I'll be here....... like some silent scary killer dude....... and stealing Erek's drugs..... :D

Sign in to follow this