TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

Crimson predictions

Guest CED Ordonez

Ced's accuracy for Metal: 1.5 out of 4 predicted. Sucktacular!

Erek Taylor Promo

Winner: Erek Taylor :P

First Pin Wins Match

Cutthroat vs. Frost vs. T-Bone

Hmm...pirate, stuff I get on my windshield, and a steak. Mmm...steak. Winner: T-Bone

TV Title Match - Send to Zero_Cool

Shawn Brody © vs. Kojack vs. The Dark Reaper

Guest Referee: Ced Ordonez

Notice that I'm the only one from the Metal Euro title match without a strap right now? So did I and I'm pissed dammit...*picks up a chair* Hey my good friend Brody's in this match and I'm wearing the zebra striped shirt. Fuuuuuuuun! Winner: Can't Pull a Steve Austin, can I? *Judges buzz his notion* Fuck...no prediction.

Singles Match - Send to Zero_Cool

Mafia vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

Charles Bronson eradicates the mob singlehandedly! Winner: Danny Williams

European Title Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Mike Van Siclen © vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

Hey, where's MY title match? Oh yeah, I lost...*sob* Winner: *sniff* I dunno...champ retains *goes to watch some soap opera*

Triple Threat Match - Send to Suicide King

Stryke vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Flexxx

Lots of people coming back from the grave here huh? Go with the man in the middle here. Winner: Ash Ketchum

Guest midnight_burn

Yet again, the 124% accurate predictions of TOTAL DEVASTATION come to town. With a lot less use of the 'fuck' word this time.

Erek Taylor Promo

- Erek will say some shit, then i come out and kick his ass.

First Pin Wins Match

- Anyone could win here in some opening card madness, but i'll say Cutthroat will find a victory over the latest aquisition of the SJL and everyone's favourite steak sauce covered bastard. But then i'll come out and kick their asses.

- Brody might job this, as the TV belt will only hold him down now, when he could be right at Euro title level. If he writes Brody will win, but otherwise i think the Dark Reaper can capture some TV Title Gold. Followed by me running n and kicking all their asses.

- Mafia got back into winning form on Metal, and i think he can get back on a good streak with a win here. Deathwish's been showing good form though, and a victory here isn't out of the question. Either way, i run in and kick their asses.

- The MVS reign of the Europia title starts here, but he's got a tough opponent with a very impressive recent arrival to the fed in Tom Flesher. This should be gangbusters, but i think Mike Van Siclen should just have enough to top The Superior One. After this sure to be great match, i run in and kick their asses.

- A return match for me, and it couldn't be much tougher. I've beaten both men before, but they've both immensly improved, and i'll probably be quite rusty, so it'll be tough for me to win. I'll do my best though. Regardless of the result i kick their asses.

Guest Ace309

First Pin Wins Match - Cutthroat vs. Frost vs. T-Bone

From what I've seen, I'll have to go with Cutthroat. The Frost character looks interesting enough, but of course Cutthroat's been writing for a few weeks and has hopefully picked something up. T-Bone I've never seen before.

TV Title Match - Shawn Brody © vs. Kojack vs. The Dark Reaper (Guest Referee: Ced Ordonez)

Brody!!!!!!!! hears Edwin whispering in his ear Oh, the job? Hmmm... then, Kojack.

Singles Match - Mafia vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

Hopefully Williams. He's working his ass off and we should see Mafia tap.

European Title Match - Mike Van Siclen © vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

No prediction, obviously. I hope I can write something good.

Triple Threat Match - Stryke vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Flexxx

Ash, just because I love the way he writes.

Guest Shawn

Phr0st!!!!!

TV Title Match - Shawn Brody © vs. Kojack vs. The Dark Reaper (Guest Referee: Ced Ordonez)

Danny... where the heck is Mafia?

Flesher!!

Stryke you're out!

Guest WarMachine

Danny... where the heck is Mafia?

If you mean, where am I on the boards? Still here. And I did write for Metal, but I didn't write for shit, after I got clued in that Xero had to pass up the match.

If you mean, where are the skills? Still here. But terribly out of practice since I've faced Ced a few weeks ago. I shall remedy that however, since I made some drastic changes to my character.

On to predictions.

Frost

Brody

No prediction.

Flesher

Ash

My own PERSONAL perdiction thing-e! ;)

If I don't win my match on Crimson then it wasn't a fair contest. My last match was WAY better than Kojack's (so was a few of my other matches,) and I think that the only factor the keeps me from winning is my 'unpopularity factor', not that my matches aren't good enough. That said: Cutthroat, 1, 2, 3, wins on Crimson. That a perdiction! I predicted that I would win! :P

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Ugh. Cutthroat, popularity has absoulity NOTHING to do with the way the matches turn out. We've said this to you SEVERAL times before, it's all about your writing style, the way you write your matches, so don't blame your losing ways on the fact that alot of people dislike you on the board. And if you don't win your match on Crimson, you don't win your match on Crimson. Don't say it's not a fair contest, it's just that your matches aren't good enough!

...So...yeah. Please...shut up.

Guest ErekT2k

First Pin Wins Match

- Frost looks good, I'll say Frost.

- Ced Ordonez does what he wants. He'll screw everyone out of the match! ;) or not.

- Mafia wins.

- Hope it's not a 3 day reign. So I'll say Siclen retains.

- Rootin for Ash but Flexxx can pull off the upset. And Stryke's probably rusty but who knows.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

WOOHOO! We're in the Flunkmasta's home town! Good ol' Rochester, NY... where the skies are cloudly, 24/7

Erek Taylor Promo

Winner: The cops, after they arrest Erek for the theft of my belt ;) j/k

First Pin Wins Match

Winner : Frost is very talented. He will whip these mofos from

Winner : Shawn Brody, hands-down.

Winner : This will be very close if both guys write. No prediction.

Winner : Mike Van Silcen was very impressive on Crimson, so he retains.

Winner : Stryke. Why? Because even though I've beaten Ash, I've never beaten Stryke.

That is, if I write as crappily as I did for the main event last time. My match was sloppy and i didnt come up with good ideas beforehand. It's all a matter of who does things the right way...

Guest Renegade

Erek Taylor Promo

- This is the most refreshing change, the JL has a face and fun loving world champ, should be a good laugh.

First Pin Wins Match

T-Bone i thinks

Brody

oooh, tight matchup here, il say Mafia, but thats just a guess

Thats what i love about the recent cards, its brimming with talent and close matchups....il say the champ retains.

This match will most probably prove who is the number 2 man in the fed. Im pulling for Flexxx to win this. And then i Renebreak Stryke through 10000000 burning tables for using a diamond cutter ;)

Guest Muzz

Quick, somebody hold me back before I rip Cutthroat limb from limb.

Indeed, poularity has nothing at all to do with it. Every marker is fair, because they have alot of experience, and anyway, we wouldn't have markers that are byast.

Guest Shawn

::Shawn holds Sacred back::

Cutthroat, post you losing match on the Metal comments thread, then we'll see...

You think I save all my matches? I don't...

I'll post my Crimson match when I'm more into it.

Guest realitycheck

Z makes his daily round posting trip of the boards, courtesy his sissy-ass IBM, now with 1/4 more memory than it had last week! Maybe now I can play a game of NHL `02 that doesn't look like a clipshow.

First Pin Wins Match

> Frost is cool. Yes, I just typed that. Ph337 my puns, bitch.

> Ced being a cheating ass of a ref would be cool. Mainly because it would allow one of my best ideas to come to fruition. So now you've got MY expectations on your shoulders, Ordonez.

Stop laughing, that's suppost to be threataning.

> Danny gets the upset, furthering the newbie domination of the league. First the JL, then... THE WORLD! Gwa' Fwahahahaha!

> If I didn't pick Tom, he'd ruin my plans of fathering children.

Stryke vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Flexx

> Flex(xx) said something about his hometown, but that's been pretty flimsy in previous JL/WF matches. So, I says Ash.

And that's that, yo.

-Z

Insane, Verbose, or Egomaniacal? I can't decide.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Cutthroat, Cutthroat.  Don't want to publicly berate you, but you set yourself up, so I feel obliged to knock ya down.  And this is for all new guys too, just so you get to learn the ropes, so to speak.

The markers aren't biased.  We're about as unbiased as can be.  We've all been marking, and at least writing, for a long time.  Everyone on your CC right now has been involved in this fed for a year or more.  We've all lost matches, we've all lost matches we thought that maybe we should have won, but the bottom line is that the marker's word is final.  No one's out to get you here--we've had a lot of jerks come through who've been amazing writers, and personality hasn't worked against them.  

Basically, here's the deal.  No matter what people think of you on the board or in the SWF Community, it's the marker's job to be unbiased.  If you have an issue with losing a match or something you don't agree with, just send your marker a PM.  We're always happy to give feedback, so go for it.

Ah, yes. Crimson. I have returned to where I feel great...T-BONE'S PREDICTIONS ARE NIGH~!

SJL Crimson Card, Saturday March 30th

The Suicide King/Easter Edition!

Jew: 3pm Saturday BT

Arena: Blue Cross Arena - Rochester, New York

The trashheap of NEW YORK!

Alright people - Suicide King is posting the show, AND making the Metal card. So markers, promoers and people wanting shows on/off, send stuff to him.

Suicide King is the man, so bow down.

Erek Taylor Promo

- We have a new world champion! It's time for him to lay down his thoughts on the belt.

Winner: DUH! Erek Taylor

First Pin Wins Match - Send to Suicide King

- The JLest newest recruit is in the house, and his first assignment is Cutthroat. And, the ever unpopular T-Bone is back. Let's see if he can pick up where he left off. God I hope not...

- Word Limit: 3500

Well, I know that I'm a lot better since I last wrote, and my match was pretty good. No offense to Cutthroat or anything...Frost, you sound good. I hope this a good match.

WINNER: T-Bone

TV Title Match - Send to HVilleThugg

- First fall wins. It's no secret that Ced and Brody haven't been the best of friends as of late. Brody has lost all traces of backup, K-Os and Lady Red both WF bound. So, can he, against the odds successfully defend his belt against the improving Kojack, or the verteran Dark Reaper? Hmm... Comissioner Edwin is banking against it.

- Word Limit: 4000

Whatever Edwin says, goes. Trust me. I do think that Reaper has a good shot at winning, but that's just me.

WINNER AND NEW WORLD TV CHAMP: The Dark Reaper

Singles Match - Send to Suicide King

- Luckily, Mafia wrote, and doesn't have to face Xero in a bra and panties match. However, he does have to face "Deathwish" Danny Williams in a tough match up.

- Word Limit: 4000

When Mafia and the man called "Deathwish" get together, the Mafia gets his Deathwish, regardless...

WINNER: "Deathwish" Danny Williams

- No rest for the wicked. Before you know you had it, you're defending your belt. Simple champion versus contender match here. Should be good. Can Siclen manage to hold the European title down for longer than a show?

- Word Limit: 4500

"The Superior One" is good, but he still is no match for M...V...S.

WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION: Mike Van Siclen

- First pin wins. Stryke is back from a relatively long abscene, whist the other two are fresh off losing a world title match. They will set out to make things right by beating the crap out of the Australian.

- Word Limit: 5500

Picking on Australians RULES IT~! Flexxx is gonna get the Mew Driver. REGARDLESS!

WINNER: Ash Ketchum

Sign in to follow this