TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

ZACALEX STRIKES AGAIN

Guest Anglesault

Actually, I was just trying to name the most masculine Diva.

I'm much better looking than the horse. :P (Although she looked 80 times better than normal last fall.)

Guest MaxPower27
Actually, I was just trying to name the most masculine Diva.

I'm much better looking than the horse. :P (Although she looked 80 times better than normal last fall.)

I would have gone with Jacqueline, but I'm assuming that you didn't pick her because you aren't black. :P

Guest DrTom
Hey Zacky! I actually know (counts on fingers) around a dozen different guys who worked for WCW...

If you counted a dozen guys, all on your fingers...

Then you have 12 fingers. :P

My name is Inigo... ah, never mind.

Guest The Amazing Rando

you killed my father...

prepare to die...

Guest JHawk

One problem with his "I dare you to say that to a former WCW worker" argument...

Most of those guys would agree that WCW sucked.

Guest Vern Gagne

My two 2nd toenails are both longer than my my big toes. If that means anything.

Guest evenflowDDT
Dear Sir,

Recently you wrote an e-mail to a Mr. RetroRob in which you said the following, and I quote:

"The Smart Marks is the dumbest site ever. Everyone who posts there sucks cock."

As someone who writes columns for TheSmartMarks.com (the Exercise in Poor Taste DVD reviews that pop up every so often in the Pop Culture section) and a poster, I'd like to inquire why you believe I suck cock.  And as someone who has, indeed, sucked cock, I'd like to inquire why you intend that as an insult. 

If I may assume you feel pleasure when someone sucks your cock, by using the act of sucking cock as an insult, are you insinuating that delivering pleasure is on a lower level than receiving pleasure? If so, do you ever deliver pleasure to your significant other, if you have one? If not, do you expect the same in return? If so, does that make her a "cock sucker" worthy of insult? What's the difference between her sucking cock and me sucking cock?

- Ed

"My daughter, when she was 4 told me one day 'Do you know what you should do dad? Take a fishhook, shove it in the guys throat, making the pointy edge come out from the eye and then ripping it out.' At 4 years old ! I was so happy ! What a great idea !" - Antoine "Dr. Gore" Pellissier

----

I write for...

TheSmartMarks.com

Website 9 (http://www.whitetrashdevil.com/website9) - R.I.P.

More Boring Days (http://www.moreboringdays.com) - R.I.P.

PS: Standard disclaimer...this e-mail reflects my spacy views and not those of TheSmartMarks.com in any way.  I just happen to write there and suck cock.

Sent and sent.

What was his response to this?

I've yet to receive a reply. I think I used too many syllables. He's still stuck on the first sentence.

Guest DarkHollywood

::Kills Sara Undertaker and rapes her dead body::

woohooo...I just had Animal Sex!! I have completed the fourth phase of the circle!!