Guest Eagan469

Have you ever tried marijuana?

Have you ever tried marijuana?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever tried marijuana?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Eagan469

To follow up on the ecstasy thread, I thought this would be interesting.

I've done it upwards of 75 times over the past 4 years (rough estimate).

5 times in the last year.

Guest KanadianKrusty

I do it at parties once every few months (as long as I don't have to pay for it of course).

Guest DrTom

Nope. Never had the desire to, either. I've always considered drug use pointless and stupid, so I've never bothered with them.

Guest Retro Rob

I'm clean... besides the small amount of alcohol I drink every now and then.

Guest BigPoppaKev

I have smoked weed on and off for the past 3 years or so. Lately I have been doing it a little more often because of the summer and not having school or anything. During the school year I tend to do it like twice a month or so. Most of my friends smoke too so it is just something I usually do with friends.

Guest Flyboy
Nope. Never had the desire to, either. I've always considered drug use pointless and stupid, so I've never bothered with them.

DrTom is ghey.

(My response because you took my reply to this thread. Bitch.)

Guest DrTom

Yeah, alcohol's about it for me, and I don't even drink that often. I guess I'm a social drinker, and that's about the extent of it, though I'll imbibe my share if the booze is flowing free at a good party. I know alcohol's technically a drug, but it exists outside the drug pantheon in modern culture. Aside from that and the occasional cigar (and even more occasional clove), I'm spotless.

Guest JHawk

Never. Although a friend of mine was smoking it while driving me home one night.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Tried it yes. I do it recreationally, never by myself and never before sleep - but at somebody's house, if someone has a bowl, yeah, I'll take a hit. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'll smoke now and then. In the past 3 years, maybe I've smoked or 5 times. Three this year (after MetalFest; one night when my parents were gone, me and my friends Holly, James, and Allison fishbowled Holly's car with 6 bowls; once when my friend Suzy came over to jam), once last year, and once the year before.

I smoke butts and drink now-and-then, too.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

When I was 18 I puffed it once and probably didn't inhale (I felt nothing after doing it). The second time I was drunk and had just swallowed a mouthfull of bubble gum flavored chewing tobacco. I took a puff and spent the rest of the night throwing up.

Have had no desire to light up since...

Guest justsoyouknow

I used to smoke every weekend, but I've pretty much quit. The only reason I ever even started was because my best friend was a huge pothead, so I never had to pay for it. However, recently he started to do heroin, so I stopped hanging out with him, therefore, haven't smoked in over a month now. And I have no desire to start again.

Guest treble charged

I've never really felt the urge to smoke pot, although I probably could have easily seeing as somewhere around 75% of my high school did it at least occasionally (that's a very rough estimate, although, in my grade 12 French class, we took an informal poll with the teacher outside the room and I was one of about probably 4 or 5 who didn't raise their hand).

Guest JaKyL25

Due to my best friend being an avid marijuana enthusiast (read: pothead), I finally caved to her peer pressure in October 2000 and tried it about a half-dozen times over those next couple of months. I quit after that. I was glad that I tried it so I knew for sure that it wasn't for me, instead of just believing dopy anti-dope propaganda like the "Marijuana: It's more harmful than we all thought" commercials.

I did smoke it once again a little over a month ago, but while it was interesting while it lasted, it did nothing but reinforce why I don't smoke. I need my mind to be running at its usual chaotic random level. Anything less feels like I'm cheating myself.

I've never tied any tobacco product or any other illegal substance, and I haven't drank any alcohol in about 2 1/2 years.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

I used to smoke at an almost regular rate. But that was an actual medicinal application since it was for pain.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Nope. The rather brainless potheads who try to convince me to do it are perfect excuse not to.

Guest El Satanico

Yes I have and still do when I get the chance.

I won't buy it, but i will smoke it everytime the opportunity presents itself.

There's nothing wrog with smoking pot...even George Washington was a stoner...maaan

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I've smoked more or less every single day for the past 3 years, and have been smoking since I was 15. I'm never high at work and I have no problems stopping when I need to, such as drug tests for jobs, etc. It's something I do on my own personal time. I just happen to like being stoned.

Guest EricMM

I had a pot brownie once.

Not my thing.

Every minute took FOREVER.

Guest Ten Ton Lid

Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about. My posts in the other thread were for debate purposes only, it was a posting gimmick, my cousin somehow got my password, and it was for a school project. But seriously, guess.