TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KeranGrudgeholder

do we get any of the WWE's last cast offs

Guest KeranGrudgeholder

Hogan , Piper and Crash are all gone I figure atleast one shows up any ideas or picks

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Hogan would be stupid to burn the bridge on a WMXX payoff. Piper's first TNA stint was forgettable but Russo wouldn't mind his drugged up self shooting on VKM. Crash's status depends on whether he has a no compete clause.

Guest Zack Malibu

The only one I could honestly see is Crash. Hogan's asking price is too high, and Piper himself is too high.

I wouldn't want Hogan or Piper. Hogan won't work with Russo. Piper is blah. Crash I could see but he wouldn't really fit, unless he's like in Hard 10 matches.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I don't know if Piper could do this because of the wwe possibly owning the rights, but I don't think a Piper's Pit skit in TNA would be bad. That is with the set and all. I don't think there is any chance that Hogan will ever come there, and I guess they might have some interest in Crash, but who know's.

Guest Slapnuts00

Hogan will be back in WWE by WM. Guarentee it. No way he's even contractually allowed to go to TNA.

Piper probably will make a couple more crazed appearences where he shoots on Vince.

I dont see the point of hiring Crash but Im sure he can be had if they want him.

Guest ShooterJay

Crash can GO when he wants to-he's not as spectacular as most of the X Division but he can put on a solid match. That said, I don't see him in TNA.

Guest Nathan_Avara

Crash - WWE Style = Awesome

Maybe if the WWe style is abanndonned, he could be good in the X-Division.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

Yeah I like Crash when he gets to show his stuff, and as simple as it is, I was always down with the snapmare-dropkick to the back of the head combo.

Guest dvkorn

yeah, Crash might be pretty good in the X Division. They should give him a go at least. If he shines, excellent, if not, don't bring him back.

Yeah and then crash can do the crash landing, and they immediately will fire him for stealing A.J.'s finisher.

On the bright side, if A.J. ever comes to WWE he can keep his finisher...