TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DawnBTVS

Promo: Crimson Aftermath

Guest DawnBTVS

FADE IN

The camera slowly opens. We're inside a room as the camera pans up, taking in the sunlight splashing into the room which we now notice is a hospital room. The television opposite the bed is turned off as we pan towards a figure seated in a chair. We catch his backside as he's clad in blue jeans and a black leather jacket, his hair hidden beneath a black baseball cap. We slowly inch forward, zooming in to right side as we catch a glimpse of the figure laid up in the bed. We slowly realize that the figure laid up in the bed is Janet as the figure in the chair is Danny. Danny brushes a wisp of red hair hanging down over her right eye as Danny gives a strained smile down at her face. She has a bandage covering her forehead as the heart monitor blips next to the bed. Danny leans down, kissing Janet on her forehead as he gets up and spots the cameraman. His eyes are a vacant void as he opens the door, letting the cameraman out first. Danny steps out as he begins walking down the hallway next to the cameraman.

Danny: So innocent ya know...

Danny lets out a soft breath of mixed pain and anger before looking at the cameraman

Danny:Well, I heard the news that I'll be facing Todd Royal Tuesday on Metal. Saw that little promo laddy and frankly, don't know quite what to make of ya. I've seen yer wrestling though, you are quite the formidable opponent.

Danny walks past some hospital rooms, occasionally glancing in. He continues making his way down the hallway, passing people clad in wheelchairs wearing the white hospital howns that they always give out. Danny lets out a soft sigh and pauses.

Danny: Ya know, I don't want to hold what happened to Jan against the lad but Dominic, aye you've rightly pissed me off. She's now left banjaxed(broken) thanks to you. The doctors say she's in a coma right now, might come out of it, might not.

Danny pauses, his voice slightly cracking. Danny wipes a tear away as he looks back at the camera.

Danny: I'm warning ya laddy, you try to injure her again, take her away from me and I'll rightly beat your ass until the coroner pronounces you dead you understand? The fun and games end when it comes to her. Of course, you probably don't have a mot(girlfriend) so ya don't quite know the feeling in here when she's harmed.

Danny jabs at his chest as his face is slowly turning into a scowl, growing slightly angrier by the minute.

Danny: Like I said though Korgath, ya try to harm her again and I'll reef(attack) you from pillar to post until you either wind up in the hospital in her condition or dead. As far as you go Todd, I know you're a sleeven(sly person). I don't know much about yer character but I do know how ye act in the ring and I believe I can beat ya. Of course, it's always good to be Irish when you can fight.

With that, Danny walks away from the cameraman and heads back to the waiting room

FADE OUT

Sign in to follow this