TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TDinDC1112

what happened w/ Heel Section???

Guest TDinDC1112

Can someone please tell me specifically what happened with the heel section? I read on their site where Doug defended himself against comments from someone in TNA, but what exactly happened to cause him/them to boycott?

Guest J*ingus

Pretty much what Doug said on the site was the same thing he told me. He said they were asked to change their behavior while attending the show, and instead simply refused to go back.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I know. I am firmly on the side of the heel section since they have given me a plug and TNA has not...

even though I write previews every week and probably made them an extra 10 dollars somewhere along the way if only by accidental reminder that the show existed.

Guest BrokenWings

Yeah.. as I've stated elsewhere, they basically asked them to tone it down because they're trying to go back in to the solid face/heel roles from the 80's rather than the shades of grey which the WWE introduced.

Doug balked at the idea, so for now - no more heel section :(

Guest bob_barron

I think TNA will recant once they see all the empty seats in the asylum.

They should give me, Dames and bps free airfare and tickets to a show to make up for it

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I agree.

We can hold up signs for each other.

You know...cause holding signs for yourself would just be lame.

I GOT IT.

Bps can hold a sign that reads: "The Dames"

I'll hold a sign that says "Is With Stupid"

and Bob can hold a sign that says "And Bps".

Guest bob_barron

Anytime someone grabs a microphone Dames can hold up a sign that says:

THE STICK~!

All Three of us could hold up a sign that reads:

HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~!

As a matter of fact, if the Section ever comes back, I'm going to ask them to do that.

Dames

Guest Zack Malibu

Dames and I could also be the only people holding up Shane Douglas signs.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

So who's sitting there now? Just random people?

If so...wouldn't these random people cheer for heels to be cool too?

And either way...doesn't the heel section leaving mean that TNA gets what they want?

We must draw a line in the sand here people!

We have the right to cheer for Kid Kash when he beats women.

We have the right to boo Jeff Jarrett when he overcomes the entire roster to defeat a man who is more popular than him.

We have the right to politely clap when a face turns on another face and walks out.

This is America! Or at least Nashville!

Also...a sign that says "Bps21 said this would happen" would still rock.

Guest bob_barron
Dames and I could also be the only people holding up Shane Douglas signs.

And I'll be next to you with a SUCKS sign

Guest TDinDC1112

I watch the show every week with bps21 at his house, so if I were to attend with you guys, I would like to bring a sign that says:

I watch TNA every week for free

Guest Nevermortal

Wait a minute, these people are loyal, money-paying ticket holders, and that company has the FUCKING GALL to tell them who to cheer for?

It reminds me of some other company, forget their name though.....

Guest BoboBrazil

Looks like they asked them to do this after reading on the torch that the heel section sucked by some whiney reporter. TNA follows what the torch says for some odd reason.

Guest HeelSection1

I don't think TNA got what they want exactly. They never wanted us to leave. We are dollar signs after all.

Guest Slapnuts00

I havent read the article yet, so maybe that explains it, but dont you all continune to attend the shows and just continue to chant and cheer for who you want? I mean what are they gonna do? Deny you tickets? Yeah right, they need all the buyers they can get. Just don't listen to them! I'd be interested to read what Borash has to say about this. He seems to be down with the section as well as the fans in general.

Guest Deviant

This is absolute bullshit. Since when does TNA or any company have the right to tell, or even suggest, who the fans cheer for. They put on the product, the fans cheer for who they want. End of story.

So Jarrett is getting booed? Big deal! He's getting booed because people are sick of him and he never changes. You want definitive face/heel roles? Too bad! It's 2003! We have brains!

They paid week after week, gave TNA their best business and were 100% respectful and professional, and this is how they are treated in return? TNA may not "need" the Heel Section, but TNA won't be the same without them, and this whole thing speaks volumes about TNA management.

Guest eirejmcmahon
I havent read the article yet, so maybe that explains it, but dont you all continune to attend the shows and just continue to chant and cheer for who you want?

Why should they ?

Why devote your time, effort and money to a company that openly voices their displeasure at you enjoying yourself ?

Fair fucks to the Heel guys for actually backing their words with actions - anyone can piss and whine on the internet, the only real way to send a message to any wrestling company is by not supporting them with your hard earned cash.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

I'm actually supposed to goto Nashville in a couple months for a redneck family reunion, so I'll goto the Asylum.

I'd hold up a Tony Jaymz sign..that just says Tony Jaymz....because I have no catchy little catchphrase.

Can you imagine if the whole TSM crew goes?

and I should definently be the one that has the jungle fever....just saying

Guest nl5xsk1

I remember a few years ago on a Metallica thing that was on TV Hetfield said that when they were first playing shows their fans would turn their backs and give the finger to the other bands on the bill. Kind of a like a silent protest against the bands that WEREN'T the one they wanted to see. The fans should do this for people like Jarrett or Russo. Don't boo them. They might mistake it for actual heat. But just ignore them.

If the back turn/finger throw is too subtle, people should bring in newspapers or books or magazines, and as soon as someone like Russo gets on the mic (I'm not worthy of using "stick" or a tilde yet) they should all sit down and read, to show that they're not paying attention.

Passive resistance, just like MLK jr.