TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cancer Marney

Guest Cancer Marney

So, as it turns out, downing seven mojitos, two of them doubles, in less than half an hour can seriously fuck you up.

That is all. Carry on.

Guest Eagan469

We should pin a "Smark Party" thread where everyone posts when they're intoxicated

Guest Eagan469
What the hell is a mojito?

Mojito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:

3 fresh Mint sprigs

2 tsp Sugar

3 tblsp Lemon juice (or lime), fresh

1 1/2 oz Light rum

Club soda, Chilled

Mixing instructions:

In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside. Add the sugar and lemon juice and stir thoroughly. Top with ice. Add rum and mix. Top off with the club soda (or seltzer). Add a lemon slice and the remaining mint. Serves one.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

::looks at overgrown mint plant on the patio::

I'll be back in an hour.

What the hell is a mojito?

Mojito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:

3 fresh Mint sprigs

2 tsp Sugar

1 1/2 oz Light rum

Club soda, Chilled

Mixing instructions:

In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside. Add the sugar and lemon juice and stir thoroughly. Top with ice. Add rum and mix. Top off with the club soda (or seltzer). Add a lemon slice and the remaining mint. Serves one.

Okay, didn't see that one coming!

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

I'll have The Smarks Bar and have it like a Coyote Ugly....hot girls dancing on the bar. Sound good?

Guest Bruiser Chong

Do we really need to hear about everytime you're drunk? Or anytime anyone's drunk? Unless there's a point to it aside from "Man, I'm fucked up right now," I fail to see a valid point in telling people everytime you get drunk. Maybe I'm just not in the right places, but Marney you seem to go pretty heavy on the sauce, seems like I'm always reading about you being drunk or something to that affect.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Maybe Marney's a college student?

Luckily it's summer, so my liver is in the offseason. Although I'd never come on here and post about being drunk.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

If you can type a coherent sentence, you aren't drunk enough.

Try again.

Guest subliminal_animal
I'll have The Smarks Bar and have it like a Coyote Ugly....hot girls dancing on the bar. Sound good?

But what will we do with all the Oscars? Nyuk, nyuk!

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho
Mojito

Ingredients:

3 fresh Mint sprigs

2 tsp Sugar

1 1/2 oz Light rum

Club soda, Chilled

Mixing instructions:

You have to go through all that shit to only get 1 1/2 oz of Light rum?

I'll pass, thank you.

Guest Just call me Dan
Do we really need to hear about everytime you're drunk? Or anytime anyone's drunk? Unless there's a point to it aside from "Man, I'm fucked up right now," I fail to see a valid point in telling people everytime you get drunk. Maybe I'm just not in the right places, but Marney you seem to go pretty heavy on the sauce, seems like I'm always reading about you being drunk or something to that affect.

Is that all you do is go headhunting around here? When have you ever started a damn topic not involving mainly bitching and actually talked to someone about something rather than to make them seem inferior? Get off the high horse, brother.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

At least it's better than them going out and driving.

Posting at TSM saves lives...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I had to give a buddy of mine a ride home last night from a wedding reception he wasn't even invited to. The guy got totally slanted on whatever wine the caterers were dumping down everyone's gullet. At least he didn't puke in my shitty car.

Guest godthedog
Do we really need to hear about everytime you're drunk?  Or anytime anyone's drunk?  Unless there's a point to it aside from "Man, I'm fucked up right now," I fail to see a valid point in telling people everytime you get drunk.  Maybe I'm just not in the right places, but Marney you seem to go pretty heavy on the sauce, seems like I'm always reading about you being drunk or something to that affect.

Is that all you do is go headhunting around here? When have you ever started a damn topic not involving mainly bitching and actually talked to someone about something rather than to make them seem inferior? Get off the high horse, brother.

didn't mole get his ass handed to him for once starting a topic exactly like this?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

God... I wish I was pathetic enough to post every time I got wasted or fucked a girl.

Carry on.

Guest godthedog

i wish MARNEY was pathetic enough to post every time she fucked a girl.

Guest Cancer Marney

Eh. I'm surprised this thread got so many responses. Or any at all, really. I just posted it because I had a hellish hangover and I was afraid that if I moved from my chair my head would fall off. My wife was getting coffee for me so I couldn't bitch to her at the time, so I complained here. <shrug> As for the whole "You're pathetic," "No, YOU'RE pathetic" bullshit, my only response is the typical valley girl "Like, whatever." Y'all want to keep going, knock yourselves out.

i wish MARNEY was pathetic enough to post every time she fucked a girl.

I'm sure you do.

It's that whole theory of curiosity...I forgot what it's called...

"Post something interesting, you're sure to attract people to it."

Guest Bruiser Chong
Do we really need to hear about everytime you're drunk?  Or anytime anyone's drunk?  Unless there's a point to it aside from "Man, I'm fucked up right now," I fail to see a valid point in telling people everytime you get drunk.  Maybe I'm just not in the right places, but Marney you seem to go pretty heavy on the sauce, seems like I'm always reading about you being drunk or something to that affect.

How am I headhunting? I was asking a question out of geniune curiosity. Just because I don't give her a pat on the back for doing that (not saying she was looking for that), I'm headhunting? I don't start many threads because honestly, sometimes I don't even see a point since they get buried by sub-par posts (oh god there I go on my high horse again). Despite this, I do contribute to threads around here and I rarely make snide remarks outside of NHB or a folder like this. To sum things up, if you thought that was headhunting or talking down to someone, then you my friend need to grow some thicker skin.

And yes, Mole did get shat on for this same thing by many, but whatever. Double-standards are everywhere you look these days.

Guest TheGame2705

Back in that other place isn't this one of the common themes/things to do? I certainly remember it being that way. But never remember you saying a damn thing about.

Guest Bruiser Chong

What's your point? I didn't join in and praise them for anything, so I fail to see what the problem is. I only asked here because it seems like Marney is often talking about being drunk and wanted to see if that was just me or not. And Game, I doubt you'd even know if I had said something on it or not, because you were too busy keeping tabs on about four or five other guys to keep track of what I was doing on a regular basis.

Guest EL BRUJ0

Well, if he wasn't keeping tabs on you before, now he is...

*cue dramitic music*

Guest Just call me Dan

How am I headhunting? I was asking a question out of geniune curiosity. Just because I don't give her a pat on the back for doing that (not saying she was looking for that), I'm headhunting? I don't start many threads because honestly, sometimes I don't even see a point since they get buried by sub-par posts (oh god there I go on my high horse again). Despite this, I do contribute to threads around here and I rarely make snide remarks outside of NHB or a folder like this. To sum things up, if you thought that was headhunting or talking down to someone, then you my friend need to grow some thicker skin.

And yes, Mole did get shat on for this same thing by many, but whatever. Double-standards are everywhere you look these days.

I believe that response from me was fueled by my findings of many of your posts in NHB. I absolutely agree with your motives for not starting many topics, and I myself have not started many for the same reasons. Basically, I went through the stage of trying to contribute many easily conversed topics, and when I found those results I stopped. You skipped the shit and now do what I mostly do, with less spent time in other folders. Good points, and I apologize for jumping the gun. In essence, my post was a bit hypocritical. Carry on.