TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

From The Inside For 7/14

Guest BoboBrazil

FROM THE INSIDE with Jeremy Borash

Welcome back to another Monday edition of From the Inside. A very vocal crowd Wednesday night at the Asylum, helping create the wild atmosphere we've become used to. Good crowds really do make a difference in wrestling, and seem to energize the workers all that much more.

Jeff Jarrett and Legend once again had a great brawl Wednesday night. Jarrett's face was a bloody mess and Legend has really done well thus far in TNA. I look forward to when we finally see them square off one-on-one.

AJ and D-Lo Brown had a very solid match this past Wednesday, but I'd have to say this feud is far from over. Look for more developments to continue in this teacher-student saga this week.

Trinity's outfit this last Wednesday night may have been the greatest piece of material ever assembled for a female.

Glenn Gilberti is still recovering from a pretty painful back injury. Back muscle spasms are pretty much crippling. He is also still recovering from a knee injury he suffered in a match with Sting in Melbourne earlier this year.

I found out something about my roommate Jerry Lynn that is absolutely hysterical. I cannot disclose this information because I wouldn't be surprised to see it be revealed to the world on television in the very near future. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Simon and Swinger had a solid outing against AMW and will likely be back soon.

Chris Daniel's vignettes continue this week. He is a talent many are saying "about time it happens for him…" TNA is the perfect platform for a talent like Daniels to skyrocket.

Expect a good surprise or two this Wednesday night.

Time for a DID YOU KNOW???? Did you know Elix Skipper's name in his first match on television in WCW was "Skip Over," with the intention of having his catch phrase be "I'm over!" In a completely unrelated note, WCW is out of business.

The Nashville Sounds, the minor league baseball team that draws great numbers here in Nashville, have become regulars at TNA Asylum. Wednesday's they often have noon games and then head to the Asylum afterwards.

The events following the TNA shows on Wednesday nights are always entertaining. This past Wednesday night, the many of us who gathered at Hurricane's Nightclub following the show were witness to TNA referee Rudy Charles singing his rendition of Runaround Sue on the karaoke stage. I have absolutely no respect for any person who sings karaoke that is not completely intoxicated. To me, that is the only excuse.

Working TNA and the indies on the weekends, many in our company have told me that they make more money now then they were working for the WWE, and also get to pick and choose their schedule, which can be priceless when you have a family.

Edward Chastaine, the find of Don Callis, is someone to keep your eye on. Very rarely can a guy his size work as good as he does. He recently was the NWA Wildside World Champion.

Speaking of Callis, it is great to have him in the company. I've known him for years but we have never crossed paths on a professional level. He is a versatile talent, and can wear many hats both on camera and backstage. This one should be a fun angle to watch play out.

Of the wrestlers polled, all chose Terminator 3 over the Hulk.

I really had a great time attending the Billy Kidman / Torrie Wilson wedding over the weekend in Connecticut. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the cloudy skies turned sunny just in time for the outdoor ceremony. Of course, the bride looked stunning as well. Billy and Torrie are two of wrestling's genuinely good people, and all of us at TNA wish them the best of luck.

Bill Banks started with TNA officially today. Banks will be helping behind the scenes.

In two weeks, I will present never before seen evidence that will reveal the truth behind one of wrestling's biggest scandals. I have been sitting on this for a while now, but for the first time ever, it will be revealed with the upcoming launch of JeremyBorash.com. More on this next week.

Yesterday, I had a discussion over dinner with a few guys, all talking about great promos we've seen outside of wrestling. For instance, DeNiro cut some great promos in the movie Scarface, and Tony Soprano can really unleash on The Sopranos, however my vote for the greatest non-wrestling wrestling promo has to go to Oran "Juice" Jones, who performed the 80's hit song entitled "The Rain." In the song, he comes home and cuts a scathing promo on his girlfriend who had been cheating on him. Uttering such phrases as "I was about to come up on ya, and do a Rambo…" and even coining the "you are just a squirrel in my world, trying to get a nut" phrase, Oran "Juice' cuts the promo of a lifetime on this girl, ending the song by telling her "you're dismissed." Brilliance. Sheer brilliance. And his name rules too. Have a good non-wrestling wrestling promo? [email protected].

BTW… Any comments regarding the show, inquiries, employment, or tickets should be sent to [email protected]. I'm unable to respond to as many of your emails as I'd like, so sending email to that address will ensure the right people get to see your comments or questions.

Raven will return this Wednesday night, as well as a Last Man Standing match between Jerry Lynn and Justin Credible. Some very interesting developments will take place during the show as well that will certainly make Wednesday a memorable night.

See ya Wednesday night on Pay Per View!

Jeremy Borash

I know Terry Funk is one. Wonder what the others are?

Guest Markingout

Funk on TNA? Meh, I like Funk, for some reason I'd rather just seen him in MLW.

Guest Nevermortal

so NWA-TNA's got Iceberg, eh?

Its funny to have him be with a guy that says "Hardcore is over", seeing as most Iceberg matches consist of him bleeding everywhere and using anything not nailed down to harm his opponents.

Guest BrokenWings

So any thoughts on what the "scandel" he'll be revealing the "truth" on? It'll either be most interesting, or a giant let down, and I'm sort of leaning towards the latter.

Guest Zack Malibu

I thought I was the only person in the world who remembered/still listened to that "Rain" song. It is quite hilarious though when the guy goes off at the end.

Guest Slapnuts00

Trish controversy? Promises of suprises makes an otherwise uninspiring card seem much more worth ordering...

"Time for a DID YOU KNOW???? Did you know Elix Skipper's name in his first match on television in WCW was "Skip Over," with the intention of having his catch phrase be "I'm over!" In a completely unrelated note, WCW is out of business."

Of the one or two times I saw WCW Saturday Night or Thunder in the last two years, I saw Elix, and I knew this guy was a star.

Guest Boo_Bradley

I found out something about my roommate Jerry Lynn that is absolutely hysterical. I cannot disclose this information because I wouldn't be surprised to see it be revealed to the world on television in the very near future. Don't say I didn't warn you.

:unsure:

Guest nl5xsk1
Motherfucker....

It wasn't DeNiro in Scarface, it was Pacino!

Dames

I caught that as well, Dames, but figured you deserved the honor of being the first to react.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

...or had a brainfart, and picked one tremendous Guido actor over another...