TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

11 year old girl sexualy assaulted in a Target

Guest Anglesault
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (July 14) - Police were searching for a man Monday who they say sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl at a Target store, threatened her with a knife and moved her from department to department before releasing her.

A surveillance video from the suburban Charleston store before the assault showed the man watching the girl while her mother was shopping in another area, said South Charleston Police Sgt. Stan Miller.

``He started watching her real close in the toy section,'' Miller said. ``He was following her around the rest of the store.''

South Charleston Police Lt. H.S. Leishman said the suspect posed as a security guard Saturday night, told the girl he saw her steal something and ordered her to follow him. Then he pulled a knife and forced her into the garden department where he assaulted her. When too many shoppers walked into the area, he led her into the men's clothing department where he assaulted her again, Leishman said.

``People were everywhere,'' Miller said. ``I don't know how anybody didn't see it.''

Police released a surveillance video showing the man, described as a white male in his 30s. More than 100 tips have come in since then, South Charleston Police Sgt. Robert Yeager said Monday.

``We know this is our guy,'' Yeager said. ``We've just got to put a name with the face. If we knew any more about him, we'd have him.''

Yeager said the incident appeared to be isolated, but the suspect showed tendencies of being a prior offender. ``We don't have any reason to believe he's done it around here, but he has done it before,'' he said.

The girl was doing ``as well as can be expected,'' Yeager said. He said police plan to offer her counseling.

Store manager Mark Hocter declined comment Monday, saying only that ``the safety of our guests and team members is our concern at all times.''

The suspect will likely face charges of first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree sexual assault, Yeager said.

Guest Lightning Flik

How the FUCK does NO ONE see that?

Man... That's just terrible for that girl.

Put this sicko away for good this time.

These guys who like little girls will do ANYTHING to get to the girl and they are not unstable/psychotic--they can remain rational while they go about kidnapping/luring them. He probably appeared to be a normal store security guard dealing with a customer and most people in stores don't really notice what is going on around them.

:gas: :(

Guest ian.

its a sad thing when you cant even go shopping without being raped. this is just disgusting. :(

Guest Youth N Asia

Sex Offender is one thing...but fucks like this deserve death. These asshole can be locked up forever and when they get out they'll do it again. There is no hope for scum like this. He very well could of ruined this girl's life forever, and possibly others like her.

Guest the 1inch punch

there was a story last week over in the uk of this guy caught in on CCTV walking up behind a girl, then grabbing her and dragging her into a bush.

He got caught rather quickly

This however.....ugh

Saying that, i got mugged in front of a bus-stop and no-one batted an eyelid

Guest Vyce

Damn.

Snatched her from the toy section.

That's fucked up right there.

Guest DrTom

I'm sure someone saw it, considering it was in a large department store. A few people, in fact, had to see it, and the article mentions that the criminal took the girl elsewhere when things got crowded. The witnesses were probably stricken with Genovese Syndrome, though. Pussies.

Guest Ripper
I'm sure someone saw it, considering it was in a large department store. A few people, in fact, had to see it, and the article mentions that the criminal took the girl elsewhere when things got crowded. The witnesses were probably stricken with Genovese Syndrome, though. Pussies.

This sort of reminds me of a couple of week ago this couple's baby wasn't breathing and were asking this Other couple for help. The guy said " I saw her crying. She was hysterical saying "My baby stopped breathing, please call some help. The baby lying limp in her arms, but my girlfriend thought they might be trying to rob us so we just went in the house." The fuckers didn't even call a cop or a ambulance. It was a homeless couple and they had to walk 10 blocks to get to the hospital and the baby died.

Its fucked up, but people work on the assumption that if it isn't happening to them, it doesn't matter.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Sex Offender is one thing...but fucks like this deserve death. These asshole can be locked up forever and when they get out they'll do it again. There is no hope for scum like this. He very well could of ruined this girl's life forever, and possibly others like her.

In some prisons, guards will not protect sex offenders from the murderers.

Guest Choken One

It might seem logical that those shoppers just assume it was her Father taking her away for acting up...

Guest Anglesault

In some prisons, guards will not protect sex offenders from the murderers.

And believe me, my heart just BLEEDS for the poor, "innocent" fucks.

Guest Youth N Asia

I know. I like the fact that there's a pecking order in prison on who will get it the worst.

And a sex offender is one thing. Might be a case of an 18 year old sleeping with a 15 year old. Which is a bastadly thing, but not sick as fuck as this guy. There's really a lot of ground on "sex offender"

Guest Choken One

Yep I really wish we would get an offical rule book on these people so People charged with Sleeping with a Minor aren't lumped with this Child rapists...

Guest Plushy Al Logan
I know. I like the fact that there's a pecking order in prison on who will get it the worst.

And a sex offender is one thing. Might be a case of an 18 year old sleeping with a 15 year old. Which is a bastadly thing, but not sick as fuck as this guy. There's really a lot of ground on "sex offender"

I don't think the violent criminals would care about an 18 year-old sleeping with a 15 year-old, but they will beat the guy in this story to death in the yard during a bright sunny day, Hell, even the guards may get a few kicks in. No I'm not joking, I know somebody in prison who knows all of this.

Guest Bosstones Fan

How many times have you heard of a 18-year-old guy getting sent to the big house for sleeping with a 15-year-old? Sure, there's been instances where they've been arrested (happened to a dude in my high school) and fined or whatever, but I kinda doubt they'd get sent to prison for it. It's a slightly different situation, I think.

Guest Youth N Asia

Me neighbor who was in his 30s slept with a 13 year old daughter of a cousin that was staying with them.

His first paroll hearing won't be till 2012.

I'm all for rapists and child molesters getting killed and raped in prison.

Guest Choken One

I've always thought if it's consensual and the minor has sound mind...The other guy/girl shouldn't be punished by seduction.

Guest ISportsFan
I've always thought if it's consensual and the minor has sound mind...The other guy/girl shouldn't be punished by seduction.

Legally, anyone under the age of 18 in America (or at least with my knowledge of the law) is considered an incompetent party. As a result, even a minor with sound mind is considered not legally able to make decisions like that.

So, legally, it would be considered taking advantage of the minor despite the consent of both parties.

Jason

Guest Choken One

Yes, Legally I am aware of this fact but Let's face it Teens aren't dumb they know what they are doing.

Guest Ripper
How many times have you heard of a 18-year-old guy getting sent to the big house for sleeping with a 15-year-old? Sure, there's been instances where they've been arrested (happened to a dude in my high school) and fined or whatever, but I kinda doubt they'd get sent to prison for it. It's a slightly different situation, I think.

Bullshit, guy got 10 years here in georgia. 18/15 scenario.

Guest Bosstones Fan

Ok then. I've never heard of that happening (nor did I ever say that it has never happened), but if it did, it did. Seems a bit harsh to give him 10 years for it, though. 30-60 days, a fine, and a permanent note on his record would seem to be more fair.

Guest Ripper

Oh there are people still screaming about that decision and are trying to get it to appeal. And the jury were pissed because they had no idea the he would have gotten that many years. But it is just proof that they can put you away for some bullshit.

Guest Anglesault
How many times have you heard of a 18-year-old guy getting sent to the big house for sleeping with a 15-year-old?  Sure, there's been instances where they've been arrested (happened to a dude in my high school) and fined or whatever, but I kinda doubt they'd get sent to prison for it.  It's a slightly different situation, I think.

Poor him.

Guest J*ingus

Actually, the exact age differs from state to state. Here in my home of Tennessee it's 18, but in some places it's lower. I don't know if anywhere goes lower than 16, though.

Guest Youth N Asia

Yeah, you can have sex with a 16 year old in Michigan. I believe in some southern states you can actually marry earlier then that

Guest thetrendsetter

Most Canadian Proviences are 16 for consenting age, 14 (If the person is under 18)...

Guest JangoFett4Hire

They caught him!!

SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) A man wanted in the sexual assault of an 11-year-old girl at a Target store was arrested Wednesday in Kentucky, police said.

Allen Dwayne Coates, 37, was captured without incident in Louisville, Ky., South Charleston Police Chief David Dunlap said. He was being held Wednesday at a jail in Louisville on charges of first-degree sexual assault and kidnapping.

Guest Youth N Asia

Hope they lock him up in a big building that'll lead to him getting sexualy assualted