TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

Arc the Lad: TOTS

To those who've beaten it, what were the approxiamate levels of your characters? It's not really a spoiler, so I'll say that I just got past the Maluise Tower and was curious about how I'm matching up. All my characters are about mid- high- 20 (except for my character with the gun, I can't get them to level up for shit and is currently 22 or 23).

Guest Lightning Flik

Mine are just getting to level 30. I don't have like greatness built in as I'm getting handed on the second lvl of the final dungeon (the fire lvl) and thusly am lvling up characters. So I'll probably end up being higher.

Guest Star Ocean 3

Crap characters were around level 18-23. The strongest, Darc, Kharg, Volk, and Ganz were 30+.

OK cool so I'm about where everyone else is. I've been running around the final dungeon and gotten Darc at 33, Maru at 34 (Great Hunter attack is AWESOME for levelling up), Kharg at 30, Ganz at 30, Paulette 29, and Volk 28. I'll probably level up a little bit more to be a little more secure because I heard the last boss is a pain in the ass.