TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

Sleep walking

Guest HBK16

Anybody have any weird sleep walking or sleep talking stories? I have one from a few days ago. First time I have ever done it. I woke up in the middle of the night and phoned my girlfriend. I asked her if she hated me and asked her why she wanted to kill me. Then I told her that I packed her lunch and she should get going for work. This is the first time I have ever done something like that. Im wondering if I had a dream about her trying to kill me then phoning her. I dont remember any of it so I probably was sleeping. Anybody know what causes you to sleep walk?

Guest Vern Gagne

Thankfully, I've never done it. My cousin talked in his sleep at one point. He said some pretty funny things.

Guest JAxlMorrison

I woke up once standing in front of my bedroom door. I have no idea where I went or what I did.

Guest treble charged

Never done it myself, but I've seen both my brothers do it. Most of the time they just go up to the attic and watch TV, or something, but once one of them went down to the basement, got a T-Shirt (and, when I asked him why he got the shirt, told me that he needed it), went back up to his room and went to sleep.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

My girlfriend once woke me up from an apparent bout of sleep talking. She said that I said I would "kill you all". Only other intelligible thing I've said was at summer camp when I was a kid apparently saying something about San Francisco.

I was known to walk when I was younger, but haven't done it in a while. Got up and pissed down the stairs once.

Guest saturnmark4life

I've woken up and found various parts of room covered in urine about three times in the past year. Whilst I'd been drinking on each occasion the night before, I get shitfaced about two/three times a week so it's a tenuous link. I also remember actually going to bed on these occasions, (and the rest of the night before that) but nothing of the incident. Sleepwalking must have something to do with it. That or the urine fairy. God knows how i could have pissed in that top drawer.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

One time I apparently tried to kill my friend in my sleep.

We were on a trip and I was sharing a room with him. On the second night, he was woken up by my hands around his throat. He's like "What the hell are you doing?!?". At that point, I just stopped, turned around, and went back to bed.

I don't know if he exaggerated any of this when he told me, but either way...freaky.

Guest Choken One

When I was 19...Me and my gf at the time were asleep at her house and She claims that I woke up and walked around the house (naked mind you) and got in bed with her little sister and shit.

Yeah...I was Sleep Walking ;)

Guest The Notorious CRD

I've been told that I both talk and sing in my sleep, but I never remember doing it.

I was at my cousins once when I was ten or so he had one of his friends over when I spent a week there. Later in the night the friend got up went to the living room where my aunt and uncle were watching TV. He whips it out, pisses onto a light socket and damn near killed himself. Never heard what happened to him though afterwards, no one would talk about it.

Thats it, the last piece of the puzzle. The death threats, the coded notes. He's my stalker and nemesis and he is coming for revenge.

Boy I'm a fucktard today.

Guest BobBacklundRules

I once pissed down the laundry shoot in my parents bedroom while they were there and awake.

My sister overheard one of her roomates say "thats right, shake that ass bitch" in her sleep.

While camping my sister got out of her tent, went into the van and pissed on the passenger side seat.

I've pissed on the toilet lid hundreds of times in my sleep.

Guest MaxPower27

I never did. I had a bunkbed, and slept on the top bunk a lot. So, if I were to try, I'd probably fall and break something.

I was so paranoid about falling off the top bunk and getting killed that I used to stack up pillows, toys, anything and lay it next to the side of the bed.

Now, I can't sleepwalk because of the locks on my bedroom door. I can barely figure them out when I'm awake.

Guest Mad Dog

I've kicked people trying to wake me up in my sleep before. I hurt one kind of bad if I remember correctly.

My friend makes a lot of threats in his sleep.

Another friend gave the above friend a blackeye in his sleep.