TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

Lockdown Comments

Guest TheBostonStrangler

So....I won. This is very cool. I have not read the rest of the show yet, but I will.

*still can't believe he won*

Guest Crowe

STRANGLER OWNS YOU ALL

AND I OWN YOU ALL BECAUSE I PICKED HIM TO WIN

MUAHAHAHA

And yes, quite a good show from what I've read so far, I'm not one for comments, because I do not believe I'm in the right place to provide constructive comments, but yeah, tis rad.

Guest Beezel

Congrats Friend Strangler for finally reaching the top. I remember seeing your run(s) as JL World Champion and thinking of how obvious it was that you needed to be bumped to showcase your talents in the WF. Now you get a run with the big belt. You earned it, TBS. Enjoy!

Mak, producing a scintillating first defense and stopping the ICTV from being passed around 5 times in 3 weeks. I would love a second shot at you, but my oh my has ICTV gotten crowded with talent of late.

I haven't read the rest so I can't comment yet. Give me time, dear children.

Guest Space_Cowboy

(Y) @ Strangler winning the World Title, big congrats to TBS on a match i'll read the first chance i get.

(N) @ me no-showing for the billionth time and further screwing up my return. I really suck. Mak's match looks to be great though.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Stranglepants, you beautiful bastard, you did it! Wow. I think you may have just created a few huge potential programs just by writing your ass off. I myself am very interested to see how TBS’ capture of the top prize affects his newfound tag team. Two title changes on two non-PPV shows. The world title is a wild beast these days. I am normally one for long title reigns, but I very much like the excitement that’s going on lately and think this could create a great rivalry.

I’d also like to congratulate Mak for taking a show in his hometown and running with it. The combination of his opening promo, the reunion of what is now International Incident, and the incredibly hot title defense has, in my estimation, vaulted your character to whole new levels of super-facedom with the added side effect of making Stryke look like a total frickin’ asshole. Now more than ever, I back the Mak.

Comments on the six-man tag: The M7 hasn’t lost as much as we’ve thought—they can still bring it, and boy did they ever. Very nice showing from the Trinity too, with M7 benefiting from some more consistent storytelling and a generally improved use of the many combinations possible in a six-man tag. Va’aiga, the comments you requested will be in your PM box once I’m off work this evening.

Have to say in the Trinity defense, we came into the match with a plan... and then everybody had tons of commitments and we ended up winging it :)

Oh and Crow.. Grappler's the best SJL champion since ME :)

Guest The Superstar
Oh and Crow.. Grappler's the best SJL champion since ME :)

Noooooo.........you didn't even DEFEND the title, boyo :P

and Strangler, you are awesome. I was kind of hoping Thoth would have a longer run with the Title, but hey, you deserve it.

Congrats to everyone on another great show, y0.

...oh, you thought I forgot?!

DOUBLE

JEOPARDY

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Congrats to TBS... reading still... but WOW, CONGRATS TO TBS!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

If anyone's reading over my match, comments would be appreciated, since I'd like to stay on top and all.

Guest Thoth

Well, shit. Great stuff, top to bottom. My rushed POS couldn't have beat that, I had the most odd computer trouble, too. Oh well. Focus.

Wildchild also is the most intriguing character ever. That's all.

Guest kelloggs

Congrats go out to Strangler for a very well written match. I'll try to get some comments up about your match in detail, after re-reading it, but congrats all the same for becoming the SWF Heavyweight Champion of the WOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLD!

And thanks Edwin for giving me the opportunity to pull of the things I was able to character wise. I'm pretty pleased with how everything went down and happy you seem to be so high on my character direction.

I'd like to say that Kibs/Silent's match was not surprisingly very brutal and Sacred wrote a wonderful match for a first incounter of what could be a something great with JD. If I ever get around to it, I'll do the same thing I did for Storm (at least I think it was Storm...)

Anyways a very solid showing overall