TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SpikeFayeJettEdBebop

TNA Next Week.....

Im def. getting it. It will be my second one but after that i am goin on vacation so I have to skip one, but IMO, this one looks awesome.IM poretty sure this is the card announced so far-

AMW vs. Simon/Swigner-TNA Tag Titles

Raven/CM Punk/???(I don't remember who they said it was) vs. Douglas/Slash/Brian Lee

D'Lo vs. AJ Styles-NWA:TNA World Championship,2 Out Of 3 Falls(matches)

Im really looking foward to all of those plus hopefully some more Skipper/Red stuff....and some more Kazarian/Sabin stuff too(Although not as much as The Skiper/Red stuff lol)

What do you guys think about this card and about next week in general????

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Julio is the third member of that team.

AJ/DLo 2/3 is enough to get ten dollars out of me (you know...If I didn't get it every week).

AMW and Diamond and Swinger had a great tag match two shows ago...so hopefully that continues.

Throw in an X match and it could be on par with the week of the cage match (although that really just had two great matches and then poop)

Guest BoboBrazil

The AJ/Dlo 2 out 3 falls should be awesome. Hopefully they keep the interference to a minimum, but you know they won't. Every TNA world title match seems to be the same. How refreshing would it be to actually see a clean finish in one? I'm also interested in seeing how they bring in as the Erik from WCW although I'm thinking it will probably be Erik Watts himself. I've also heard Bill Watts was considered for the role, but I don't know if they came to terms. I hope Raven gets more airtime this week instead of just coming out for a match or runin. Crash Holly should also be debuting, possibly vs Skipper in his challenge.

Yeah BPS, other than the two weeks this summer that I am going on Vacation to NC, I am going to order them every week. I might ask a relative or friend(Although I have none that get TNA) to tape the week after AJ/DLO and another week and either give it to me or if someone could make a copy of a tape of TNA from two weeks form now(Obviously after it happens) and send it to me I would be EXTREMELY appreciative......Im going to see Johnny English with my little brother tomorrow LOL,that should be fun......Ill post a review for it once I get back.....

Guest Space_Cowboy

I believe this is the week TNA is on in Australia so i'll most likely be ordering, the main event alone should be worth it.

Guest Deviant

Ah dammit, I had decided to just get TNA videos when they became available to me, but now I'll have to put serious thought into this one.

Damn that looks solid... I think I'll miss it, and justify it with my hatred for run ins ruining main events.