TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SpikeFayeJettEdBebop

NWA:TNA First Impressions...

First of all, I found the arena to look MUCH smaller than any WWE arena, which by the end of the show, was great. I thought the smaller arena was weird in the beggining, but by the end, I actually thought it made the show better for some reason. I don't know, its just my impression! I found that the music for the individual superstars isnt really too impressive but I got over that quickly also after watching the Last Man Standing Match. Nothing really bugged me, and although I am SURE this wasn't the best NWA:TNA show, but just the X Division Title match, the LMS, the Red/Skipper stuff and the 3 Live Crew made the whole show worth it for me and worth my 10 bucks. I agree that Killings should be wrestling but the Pimp part and the "*Sniff,Sniff* Yeah, that's what I thought of too when I saw Nashville, they sent me to rehab for that" It was entertaining and overall, a good show, better than the WWE crap on TV. I don't care if its 10 more, it is much more worth it. I CANT WAIT for next week or for Daniels return.

SAY YOUR PRAYERS!

Guest bob_barron

You got converted from that shit disguised as a PPV?? You must be very easily entertained

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Seriously, that show was crappier than most Raws for God sake. Even the minor good points were just shit all over by endless stupidity and horrible match after horrible match with even crappier endings.

Thanks for welcoming me...Second of all, that was no way near Raw IMO. Anyshow that contains beatting up Sucky wrestlers with Hulk hands is AWESOME. Now Raw would be a must watch if HHH was getting the shit beat out of his with Hulk hands...But NOOO!!!!!!!That doesn't happen so Ill stick with TNA.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I actually felt that this past week's show was very strong, outside of the Russo-iffic ending and the Harris Bros/SharkJack match. Think about it.

• Good Texas Death Match with Lynn and Credible.
  • VERY good X-Division title match between Sabin and Kazarian.
  • NOR-MON SMI-LAY~! Yes, the segment sucked, but it's NOR-MON SMI-LAY~! And Don Callis.
  • New Jack wearing a Shark Boy mask, and Shark Boy punching the Harris Bros. with the HULK HANDS~!
  • Another very good Christopher Daniels promo.
  • Red returns, and Elix Skipper beats his ass. Sure, not that good of a match, and at a snail's pace compared to every other Red match, but he's injured, so all is forgiven.
  • Very good Kid Kash promo.
  • Funny 3Live Crew segment.