TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Jim Niedhart

There's one question that I've been pondering for years. The Hart Foundation mark in me still wants to know where Niedhart from July to October back in 1997? He was the forth member of the Hart Foundation in 97. But, he was AWOL for a brief period of time, leaving Bret, Owen, & Bulldog at a disadvantage. Well, I know that Pillman was there to fill in for him. But, he soon broke away and went on his own with Terri.

But, where was The Anvil? Does anyone here know?

Guest The Czech Republic

I don't recall Anvil with Terri. AFAIK he was Who, failed a drug test, came back as Neidhart, was with the Harts until SuSer, then almost joined DX but got beat up and disappeared to WCW.

EDIT: Oooh right how could I forget, Pillman and Terri, that shitty angle. I think he was still a Hart Foundation member at the time all the way up until his death. I think Doug Furnas and Phil LaFon were associate members in the Foundation for a month to some degree between October and November but they were out after SurSer just like Bulldog and Bret. Then Anvil left, and then Owen remained.

Guest Askewniverse

Maybe Neidhart left briefly because he didn't want to shave his goatee. I remember that shortly before SummerSlam '97, Neidhart said that if any member of the Hart Foundation lost, he'd shave it. I may be wrong, but Neidhart wasn't at the Raw after SummerSlam. Coincidence?

Guest DarkHollywood

He had independent booknigs to oblige to, because he agreed t them before he resigned with WWF for the 45th time, and WWF just gave him eave of Absence for a little bit.

Guest Stunt Granny
Oooh right how could I forget, Pillman and Terri, that shitty angle.

Don't be raggin on the Pillman XXX-Files!!