TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Whats the koolest taunt in wreslting?

Guest FakeRazor

And the trolling has begun....

One of the mods... please end this problem before it escalates!

listin i know im dum.  that doesnt mean u have to ruin a perfectlly good topic, which coud become an itelligent conversaion if u disregerd that im da 1 posting it.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

the first sign of the apocalypse on iconboard has come to pass, the trolls have arrived.

im not da one mkainng a big deal bout this. i came here and start waht i think iz a good topic. i didnt make a dum topic like "ITS BONZO GONZO AS BRADSHAWTHEHOSS ARIVES!!!". i meen no harm.

Guest The Masked Yodeler
listin i know im dum.  that doesnt mean u have to ruin a perfectlly good topic, which coud become an itelligent conversaion if u disregerd that im da 1 posting it.

So funny and so true.  You know, I'm actually starting to believe that BradshawTheHoss isn't a troll.  He's just REALLY stupid.  Not that its any better.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

oh my god, you want us to believe that sack o'shit is you Braddy? no, really, I was fat when I was 15 but now have trimmed down! Go get some low fat milk, have some sex, pay some skank and get laid, but please take out that photo!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

you should be banned just for that photo

ughhhhhhhhhhh

and yeah, i think its time to start fighting the trolls when they appear...proactive banning is a good thing

stop being so meen!! im not a troll, i dont live under a brige. Im a real person! i wuz born a baby and 1 day i will die, jsut like u!! pleez, stop it:(

Guest RicFlairGlory

I hope they're going to ban him. Nobody really spells so many "wurdz" rong....

;-)

Guest the BURNHAM

while this may have been a good topic for some people the reason why it is not for you is because of that picture which is clearly jsut to disgust and your horrible spelling, i don't care if you can't spell. don't put z's on the end of your words it's just annoying.

And unrelated stuff:  I like the outsiders pointing taunt.

fair enuff. Da fat kid goes. i hope noone is ofended by my new pic tho ;)

my friend sez its kool to put Zs at da end of words. Y woud my friend lie? :(

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

<<<my friend sez its kool to put Zs at da end of words. Y woud my friend lie? >>>

cause he's a fucking idiot too

No, sack o' Shit, that pic is even worse as i don't like violence on animals. pick a girl, a cartoon, but get off that flying mule.

oh, I forgot, from now on your name shall be Pile.

Ok, Pile?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

For the sake of my sanity, I'll ignore the troll talk and say that I agree with Tiger Suplex about Eddy's feet on the ropes taunt. It just screams "Arrogant Bastard" and was one of the main reasons EDDY~! Guerrero is one my my FAVORITE wrestlers!

CHEAT TO WIN!!!!!!!

Guest Raven_Effect01

y am i a troll?  iz it my spelling? it not my falt, my school sux.

Well, "Mayb if u kud lern how two spel, peeple cud undurstand u beter and wudnt b caling u a mindlezz trol".

Guest Brian

Art Barr in LA at AAA "When Worlds Collide" was mocking the fans by pretending to swim. Priceless.

Guest BlackRainbow1025

It's ok Bradshaw.  Apparently even though you had a legitimate question this time, people still don't like you.  I mean, maybe you should've made another fucking poll out of it.  We don't have enough of those.  For some reason those people aren't "trolls".  I think it's just an excuse to use cool Smark lingo, such troll or hoss or something.  Got to love the 14 years old obsessed with bad wrestling.

Guest theWCWRaider

Ah yes, when worlds collide. Eddie Guerrero and Art Bahr, were just awesome heels, and I like that swim taunt.

you know what, Pile? This sig is "kool". Now... for the sake of sanity... I challenge you to put up a sig of Brent Bozell... ok, Pile?

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
I think he should be told to take out the photo in his sig since its a shot and muslims

How so? And is Eddie's taunt the same as HBK's?

Oh, and BurrowThorough, a Troll is a poster who creates mindless crap and/or flames just to get attention.