TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raven follower

sandman in TNA?

Guest Raven follower

Will sandman be returning to tna or is he gone for good?

Guest BoboBrazil

He will be returning. This Chastain angle is leading to Sandman returning to take him out. Why TNA brought in a guy who is fat and only can do hardcore to play a guy wanting to get rid of hardcore makes no sense though.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

What makes even less sense is why would TNA bring in a fat, fairly immobile guy (with token fat-man offense to boot) when the fans have made it perfectly clear that they want faster-paced matches.

Guest Raven follower

Surely they could have got someone better. The observer says chastain was 3rd choice for the role. Hes just another mabel but I think the point is to get don callis over.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Christ, one of the idiots from CZW woulda been better than that fat sack of shit. They're all horrible but at least they fall off stuff and what not. The fat guy just did a sloppy big splash. I repeat, he managed to do a sloppy big splash. That takes a special brand of suck.

Guest J*ingus

Chastain can do some pretty amazing stuff, actually. As Iceberg in NWA Wildside, he's done splashes off the top rope, off the apron through a table, takes superplexes off the top, etc. And he bleeds and does hardcore as well as anyone. I guess TNA just doesn't want him doing anything too cool, in order to preserve this "anti-hardcore" angle, but personally I think a smaller, more technically oriented wrestler would've been better for it.