TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

LPYC's LTP Graphics Project

From here on out I'll do the non-title match graphics for the ppv's to take some of the pressure off SP.

So who do you want to represent you? It can be real person, cartoon, whatever.

If you can provide pics that would be awesome...if not I'm good at finding pics. So just tell me who you want.

Don't worry I can finish them in time.

These are the ones I need to know:

K-Ness

Kyle Landis

Any changes from old pics are welcome or anyone that I missed in that list.

Axel - Undertaker (or another dark looking pic)

Rando - Amazing Red

Zero - Noob Saibot

Jailbait - Eddy Guerrero w/ Latino Heat Shirt

Clarissa - Asia Carrera

Caboose - Sting

Brock Ausstin - Brock

Eskimo - Sub Zero

Hex - Marilyn Manson

Choko - Akura (From Arc the Lad)

Edited by LaParkaYourCar

Guest Lightning Flik

:huh: ...oh right... I need pics, don't I?

uh, can you hold on? I'll find some.

I'd like one of either Raven or Undertaker, or any dark picture you can find, eg. Undertaker doing the eye rolling, Raven with his cross, or someone else doing something really dark. Even Edge in his early gimmick. The brood is another good example. Something dark, darker than the norm, because that is how my character is.

Guest Zack Malibu

CWM already lays claim to Raven being used for his likeness, so I'd say roll with UT or Edge if that's cool.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Brock Ausstin

Ummm....

Brock Lesnar is fine.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Should my visage require representation, I'll use... Marilyn Manson. This picture I like, but anything where he looks a bit strange is fine by me.

Guest y2jailbait

For Jailbait, there has to be either a pic or Rey JR without the mask and if not that, a pic of Eddie Guerrero in his Latino Heat Shirt.

Oh yeah, and my valet/bodyguard Clarissa, ummm how bout Asia Carrera, lol.

Guest Mystery Eskimo
Eskimo (Still using Sub Zero??)

Yep, that would be great, thanks.

Guest Lightning Flik
So what ones do you want me to look up?

If you possibly can, for Choko find an Akura (from Arc The Lad: The Collection). It's game art. All I've been able to find is Chiyoko (Choko) and I want Akura... You'll have fun finding that.

Since Viccy isn't coming back till after the next PPV (the one after LtP), I guess I don't really need him as quickly.

Guest Lightning Flik

Uh... Hm... I haven't seen an actual Akura art pic of her from Arc The Lad: The Collection. Only of Chiyoko (and DAMN is she WAY too young [like 6 in the pic]). It will do for the cuteness factor though. Just, if I do remember Akura had wings (at least when she's in the game and in battle, damn, I need to play that game yet again [even though I just beat #1 and #2 and still working on #3 and #4]).

Hm... Is that like official Arc The Lad: The Collection art? If it is, then yes, that's whom I was looking for... Just her clothes look kinda purpley, in the game, but whatever. If it's Choko (or as in her "true" form of Akura), then I'll go with it.

Gotta admit that's she's cute.

Guest Lightning Flik
Alright, but it's been pretty hard finding one.

Tell me about it. I found one of Chiyoko (Choko's true name in Japan, not the Americanized one of Choko) and that was by chance. Although, apparently there is a Character Illustration book, but I'm not about to spend 30$ on it.

...yet, if I knew someone who had it and confirmed that Choko (as Akura) was in it, I'd buy it in a heart beat. :wub:

Guest Lightning Flik

Ok... Now that does look like her.

Hm... You know if you compare this pic with the first pic you got, they do kinda look alike (expect Akura is using the beast form)...

Oh heck. Use that first pic. I'll never find an official pic of Akura...

I can resize that winged pic if you like. She has the things poking out of her hair like your avatar did and she has wings and she looks like the other pic.

So it's probably her.

Guest Lightning Flik

Nah. Use the first pic. I didn't want the wing or horns to be included (as Akura doesn't have them ALL the time).

:lol: Oh well.

Guest Lightning Flik
Okay. I'll still be on the look out for better pics. I found some nice pencil drawings of her, but they were black and white with no shading.

I'll look as well still. Maybe I can get another pic.

Guest caboose

Yo LPYC you got the tag match sorted?

Caboose/CWM Vs. Naz Mistry/Hex Machina?

(Sting/Raven Vs. Rey Mysterio/Psicosis)

I'm guessing Naz is a Masked Rey Mysterio? And I thought Hex wanted that Marylin Manson pic he posted earlier? And isn't Evenflow using Raven?

Here's the pic I used for you 5 Star:

eviltaker.jpg

Edited by LaParkaYourCar

Sign in to follow this