TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Fair play to derby, they certainly seem to be working their way out of the slump they were in.

Having a weekoff should hopefully benefit Ipswich as we seem to be picking up a few niggling injuries.

Guest frowned

ah well - at least the pressure to perform week in week out is now gone (not necessarily a good thing, mind), it was gonna happen kinda soon anyway. Looks like Keegan's had some external enquiries about Huckerby.

Guest frowned

I couldn't tell you, 5m sounds kinda steep and I don't see any premiership clubs paying anything like that for him let alone first division. But apparently he's 5th choice striker at City, I reckon Norwich will have to hope that no one puts in an offer big enough and then try and loan him for the rest of the season.

As a Bristol City fan i want to thank Darren Barnard for wednesday night.If Grimsby can't afford to offer you a new contract i hope a first division club offers you one.

Darren Barnard is one of the best left backs in division 2 and the best Wales left back(even if it's not saying much).Barnard made the mistake on wednesday for the Russia goal.He used to play for Bristol City and only left because Barnsley were in the prem.

Guest frowned

hehe - my little bro's a Bolton fan, he tried convincing me over the phone last night that beating Leeds made them a credible Premiership side... how I laughed.

and wooo! Norwich are second in the table... for now.

Guest frowned

yup - he's more of a permanent sub though, kinda getting along now - although he's still pretty good in the air.

Derby Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newcastle choked. But this is the second time the FA have made Newcaslte play two games in the space of 40 hours...

FUCK THE FA!

Pompey got fucked by Leicester again, exact same scoreline as in Div 1 last season. that makes 3 wins and a draw from the last 4 games. Looking forward to Arsenal next week, Henry vs Howey & Scimeca = its showdown time.

England got France, Croatia and Switzerland in their Euro 2004 group. Group D is the group of death with Czech Republic, Holland, Germany and little Latvia.