TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WRIGLEY OUT WRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUT

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WRIGLEY OUT WRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUTWRIGLEY OUT

Relax... you're still better than Blackburn.

500th post protest -

DOUGHTY OUT!

Ah, isn't football great?

We were brilliant tonight and really deserved to win it. Extra time was just too much though and Fulham's quality showed through.

And considering their sub goalkeeper cost £7.5m and our entire team cost us £5m, and that was just our three center forwards it was a great result after 90 minutes.

AND we had two players subbed before half-time because the Premier thugs got Louis-Jean and Commons injured. AND we played the end of extra time with ten men as Johnno was injured and we had no subs left.

Very, very, proud :)

Leicester played really well on monday. I think we needed a fresh start and hopefully the new manager will be given plenty of time to get things right without the more fickle element getting all impatient expecting instant miracles. They almost forced O'Neil out before he got started properly a few years back.

Guest CurryMan

I can´t help feeling that the PL is loosing something when there really are only 3 teams that can take home the gold.

Other then that my feeling right now is crap, my favourite team Liverpool started to show some progress and then Cisse breaks his leg and he is out for about 1½ year if I understand everything correctly.

I can´t help feeling that the PL is loosing something when there really are only 3 teams that can take home the gold.

I agree even though my favourite seasons of the prem(94/95 and 98/99) were 2 horse races.

Edit: If you guys are ever thinking things can't get worse for your team look at this

Hornchurch Release whole 1st team squad due to financial crisis

Not surprising if their wage bill was 1.2 million a year as rumoured.

As we were a couple of minutes from going bankrupt once(were saved because some players let their contracts be cancelled without compensation) I sympathise with them.

Hornchurch Forum At least their fans are trying to do something.

:)

Just wait till about half two Saturday.

bugger

bugger

lol.

And through all of this, Derby are creeping back into the Premiership, another win yesterday puts them just two points away from the play offs - quite a turnaround from this time last year, when we were two points from.. safety.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES BUT STILL WIGLEY OUT BUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUTBUT STILL WIGLEY OUT

'I was told by a very p***ed footballer that a certain player who is not part of the new Spanish revolution and has had to bolt on to another North West club, was in fact farmed out due to his boy on boy preferences'
- Popbitch.

Sounds like El-Hadji Diouf to me....

'I was told by a very p***ed footballer that a certain player who is not part of the new Spanish revolution and has had to bolt on to another North West club, was in fact farmed out due to his boy on boy preferences'
- Popbitch.

Sounds like El-Hadji Diouf to me....

See... he CAN score!

Do any League 1 fans know anything about Howard who plays for Luton? Joe's decided he's the answer to all our problems....

I think you'd be better off getting Sam Parkin from Swindon but you'd need someone with pace to be up with him.

We have 2 of the best in the league in Steve Brooker and Leroy Lita but Brooker only joined a few months ago and Lita would need a few months to adapt(which your fans probably wouldn't like)

Howard is playing in a team which creates loads of chances which admittedly he takes most of the time but he is 28 and is unlikely to improve anymore.

Edit: We're on sky on Thursday(Fa Cup Replay) for the 1st time since the Play Off Final defeat, If we played that match right now we'd stuff them.

You get Hinckley United if you win I think, you know i'll have to cheer on a Leicestershire non-league side i'm afraid. I'm sure that's on TV as well.

Do any League 1 fans know anything about Howard who plays for Luton? Joe's decided he's the answer to all our problems....

I think you'd be better off getting Sam Parkin from Swindon but you'd need someone with pace to be up with him.

We have 2 of the best in the league in Steve Brooker and Leroy Lita but Brooker only joined a few months ago and Lita would need a few months to adapt(which your fans probably wouldn't like)

Howard is playing in a team which creates loads of chances which admittedly he takes most of the time but he is 28 and is unlikely to improve anymore.

Well Joe says he's "got a bit of the Alan Shearer about him".

Sometimes I really worry about Forest, I really do.... :(

Well Joe says he's "got a bit of the Alan Shearer about him".

Sometimes I really worry about Forest, I really do.... :(

Me too, roll on December 11th!!

There's Only One Decent Lester!

One Decent Lester!

Super Jack returns to the City Ground! I'm honestly excited about this signing, which probably shows how low Forest are these days.

For some reason my calender doesn't include December 11th. So obviously whatever happens on that date, should anything happen at all, really doesn't count in the grand scheme of thing, no sir. Nothing bad can happen... :(

One Decent Lester!

Super Jack returns to the City Ground! I'm honestly excited about this signing, which probably shows how low Forest are these days.

For some reason my calender doesn't include December 11th. So obviously whatever happens on that date, should anything happen at all, really doesn't count in the grand scheme of thing, no sir. Nothing bad can happen... :(

You do realise that Forest have beaten Derby something like 10 out of the last 12 times (or so it seems)

You're not sweating this game are you?

If I put money on it, i'd put Forest to go over.

This one will be a Sheep win I think. I've got a scary feeling you'll make the playoffs this season too, but of course last year I thought Forest would run away with the league.

The only way I can see us winning is if everyone raises their game massively as we've nothing else to really achieve this season as staying up does not count as an achievement frankly.

The below is from The Secret Diary of Joe Kinnear. It's been excellent last couple of days so I thought I'd share this bit -

We are desperately trying to improve the squad in order to meet my guaranteed promise of reaching the top ten by Christmas. Obviously this will be tricky given Nigel’s guaranteed promise of cutting the wage bill by half by this time next year. The players who are worth money tend to be on crap wages and the people who are on high wages are, pretty much, worthless on the transfer market. Me and Micky have thought long and hard about this and the only way we can have more players for less wages is to cut the wages of the ones we already have. As you might expect, this is pretty damn tricky. They are professional footballers and so the size of their wage packets is pretty much the only thing that they are interested. If you start monkeying around with their money, they soon get all arsey and stop giving their normal 45%.

So, we’ve has to be subtle about it. Johnno, Evo and Gardner are all easy. They are all far too short to reach the cash machine and so have had to trust us with their cards and pin numbers. Job done. No human person could spend what a footballer earns in a week and it’s easy to cream a bit off. As far as Doigy is concerned, he’s forgotten all about his wages and we just give him £2.50 a week and say it’s his pocket money. Reidy was a bit trickier, he’s a sharp cookie and doesn’t trust us an inch. I had a contract drawn up, putting in writing an agreement to sell him to Tottenham for £2m. I ripped it into twenty bits and just give him one every match instead of his wages. Poor kid’s so desperate to get away, he agreed in an instant. Wes refuses to be a bread head in any respect and we simply pay him in tie dye tee shirts and Jefferson Airplane cd’s. Thommo agreed to swap his wages for a hundred disposable razors a month and a live goat every full moon. Boppy was easy too, he’s agreed to do a Pleat and swap his wages for, erm, favours. I don’t actually enjoy doing this but it’s a sign of my commitment to the cause. I refuse to try and scam Impo and Jessy’s wages because they are world class players and worth every bleeding penny.

Tank was a tricky one because he only deals in cash and carries it with him everywhere he goes. Mickey’s had the genius idea of paying him in second hand car stereos - everyone’s a winner although Tank has got noticeably slower since we did the deal. We tell Gazza that he only gets the purse if he wins by a knockout within fifteen rounds. As the referee have stopped all his fights so far this season, we are really on a winner. We pay Commo in Bupa vouchers and Jamo in ‘GET OUT OF MR ARTHUR’S CLUTCHES CARDS.’ We sorted Gezza out by converting his wages to a huge bonus for each clean sheet and we then pick defences that will save us money. Matty isn’t really into money but I give him a shilling every time he cleans my car and this is fine by him. Marlon King is easy too. Every time he asks for his wages we say ‘What’s the rush, man, you’re a Jamaican now, there’s no hurry at all, take it nice and easy and we’ll sort it out in our own good time.’ He’s so desperate to play for Jamaica and score more of those goal things that he can’t really argue. Hjelde actually pays us to play, he was so desperate for a club that he signed an old contract that had been drawn up for Jason Lee. As far as Daws in concerned, we’ve been paying him in monopoly money for months. We tell him it’s a special currency that they’ve drawn up for potential Premiership players and that it can be redeemed for cash as soon as he plays a league match at Old Trafford. We pay Rochey in actual tenners but there’s no loss because the poor sod always drops it.

As for the match, form counts for nothing in derby matches.

Tottenham 4 Arsenal 5, for example.

Yes.... but the Arse still won.

Today's diary entry;

Friday 26 November 2004

I had an interview with the boys from the paper today and explained that, while we have nearly a hundred percent record against the teams from the top half of the division we have been much less lucky against the crapper sides. Now that Micky’s here, the players know what I want from them and how hard they have to try. Some people ask why I couldn’t explain this to them before Micky got here but those are just the negative sort of people who need a reality check. Obviously, within football I am known for my undying optimism, my honesty, my great sense of humour and my bubbly, fun-loving personality. Now that the fans have had a chance to see my many television interviews, I’m sure they are getting a chance to see what a good laugh I am. The problem is that players today earn such vast amounts of money (over £100 a week in some cases) that they are not impressed by either charisma, tactical genius or the fact that, if they do things my way, they are guaranteed to become full internationals. No. Players today need motivating in more subtle and complex ways and that’s where Micky comes in. As a player, he was fearless to the point of being downright stupid. He had every single bone in his body broken several times - in fact he had them all broken in a single sliding tackle on Glen Hoddle one New Years Day – and his body is made up of a combination of scar tissue, prosthetics and bits of shin pad embedded too deep to be safely removed. The man takes no shit. Whenever he played at a ground vaguely near the seaside, there would be petitions from local residents asking if the Vikings could come back instead. The man is so hard that he carried one on Vinnie Jones’ testicles in his wallet as a souvenir – and Vinnie was one of his team mats.

Of course, the down side to scaring a group of professional footballers to this extent is that they regularly shit themselves and this has pushed the laundry bill through the rood. As we all know, this is not good for the debt. The only player not affected in this way is Doigy who still hasn’t learned that he needs to be very, very frightened of Micky and that bad things will happen if he does not do as he’s told. Doigy only has two toes left on his right foot and, if he doesn’t buck his ideas up, he’s likely to start losing whole limbs. Some footballers are more delicate than others though and I’ve had to ask Micky not to shout too loud at Commo. On Mick’s first morning, Commo was sent to fetch a ball that Kingy had controlled in to a nettle patch 50 yards away. Commo was being careful trying not to get stung when Micky noticed. ‘STOP FUCKING AROUND LIKE A FUCKING NAMB.’ The effect on Commo was awesome. Even though Micky was over a hundred yards away, he puked his breakfast all down his front and both his ears started bleeding. Commo stood there in tears, urine trickling down his leg while Micky strode over to him, picked him up and used his head to flatten all the nettles. He didn’t play for three weeks but he learned a valuable lesson.

Another time when Micky’s straightforward, no nonsense approach didn’t quite have the desired effect was when Jessy had one of his anxiety attacks and climbed to the top of the Clougher stand. ‘Stand back or I’ll jump’ he cried ‘I’ve got nothing left to live for and we’re all doomed.’ ‘WELL JUMP, THEM YOU MISERABLE BASTARD, NO-ONE’S GOING TO MISS YOU.’ I think Micky was using reverse psychology and, by this method, managed to get Jessy to fling himself over the edge. He managed to land right on me – I was having a little nap in the lower tier at the time and no real harm was done.

I’m delighted that Jack Lester has agreed to sign. I managed to pay for it with £50 000 that Johnno left in his tracksuit when he put it in the wash. Jack still lives in Nottingham and still keeps in touch socially with the lads. This way, he’s less likely to go telling Warnock about my revolutionary training routines and it means that my plans for the big revenge when the Toenail Twat brings his team down to the fortress next year. We are all very geared up for that grudge match – especially Boppy who is thrilled at the idea of a six foot Tongue coming down the M1.

By any chance are you the person who put Wigley on ebay? You seem desperate for him to go.

Wigley Ebay

Guest Jason

Some nice news for Arsenal Fans!:

Premier League Form Guide

Last 6 Games

W = win

D = Draw

L = Loss

1st Chelsea W W W W D W

Points 16

2nd Man. United W L D W W W

Points 13

3rd A Villa W D W W W L

Points 13

4th M'brough D W D W W L

Points 11

5th Everton W D L W W D

Points 11

6th Liv'pool W D L W L W

Points 10

7th Man City L D D D W W

Points 9

8th C Palace W W D L L D

Points 8

9th Bolton W W D L D L

Points 8

10th South'tn D D D W L D

Points 7

11th Blackb'n L D D D D W

Points 7

12th N'castle W L L L W D

Points 7

13th Portsm'h D W L L L W

Points 7

14th Birm'ham D L W L D D

Points 6

15th Arsenal L D D W D L

Points 6

16th Fulham L W W L L L

Points 6

17th Charlton L L W W L L

Points 6

18th Norwich L D D L W D

Points 6

19th Tot'ham L L L L L W

Points 3

Last W.B.A. L L D L D L

Points 2

And Arse fans thought Man United wouldn't make a come back :lol:

Guest Jason

LATEST FINAL RESULT

FA Carling Cup

Manchester United 1 - Arsenal 0

That’s what 3, 4 in a row we’ve beating them now?