TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Derby have been a fucking joke this season, absolutly terrible, and them tapping up players has done them no favours. As for us, 2 wins in the last two games gives me hope, still a terrible fucking start to the season tho.

_42930371_howard_getty416.jpg

_42929671_burleygi416.jpg

soton_derby_bale_injured_460x350.jpg

"God, get me to Spurs ASAP"

I still wish I were dead. Our young dutchman might be alright though. Apparently Sturrock has a clause in his Swindon contract which allows him to go back to us if and when. Worth remembering around xmas time...

Good start for Yakubu, even though I've not rated him in the past (and think 11.25m is too much) he done us proud yesterday. As did Lescott did good yesterday too, hopefully he'll get that England call up...

As for Graversson, he was rotting in Celtic and Madrid for that matter, but I think he'll find his form again at Goodison.

And on a side note, looks like Everton will be moving stadium...

I still wish I were dead. Our young dutchman might be alright though. Apparently Sturrock has a clause in his Swindon contract which allows him to go back to us if and when. Worth remembering around xmas time...

I liked the Dutch kid, seemed the only one you had prepared to take on our defence, think your keeper looked a bit nervous and the defender you brought on at half time looked pretty slow(might be unfair considering I'm comparing him to Sproule)

You'll be fine once Jeffers is fit and you bring in that good young keeper on Loan like you do every year.

LOL Adam, face facts, your team was a fucking joke on Saturday, and your tapping up of players like Jones only lead them to sign for the opposition. Your team is so much the laughing stock of the Premiership that PaddyPower are paying out on bets for you to be relegated!

Lost to Arsenal today. No complaints whatsoever. When Arsenal are on form, they're unstoppable.

Yakubu's good so long as he's motivated. Could be a good signing.

LOL TheFranchise, face facts, your team was a fucking joke on Saturday, and your tapping up of players like Jones only lead them to sign for the opposition. Your team is so much the laughing stock of the Premiership that PaddyPower are paying out on bets for you to be relegated!

So what?

We're £60m better off, this season was a bonus out of the Championship, the board and the fans acknowledge we're here for one season, we know we're going down and we're building a side to challenge for promotion next year. That's why we've signed Miller, a few others and kept hold of Giles Barnes despite a concrete bid of £6.5m from West Ham turned down.

We know we'll lose most of the games Valhalen, but so what?

We're here because we earned it last season, we're £60m better off financially and the future looks rosy, despite our impending relegation.

You had two good players in the last five years, and they've both fucked off to London.

I'd rather lose 4-0 at Spurs than win 1-0 at Bristol City.

Enjoy this season champ, I certainly am.

We have Everton in the cup. Whether Yak is good or not, I think he'll cause our defenders to commit mass suicide at half time.

Here's hoping. I'm still holding my reserves on him as I've never rated him as a player, but I want him to prove me wrong. Unlike Beatie...

3rd in the League and unbeaten.

How's Fagan doing, we had him on loan a few years back and he was useless.

Yeah, that dickhole stamped on Arbeloa because they were getting their asses beat and our guys were still tackling the ball off them. He'll be getting that 3 match ban for sure.

3rd in the League and unbeaten.

How's Fagan doing, we had him on loan a few years back and he was useless.

I'm sorry champ, I was just trying to think of a Championship side and you were the first name that came to mind.

Fagan's playing out wide and up front, he hasn't a set place in the side.

Ouch.

Yeah, that dickhole stamped on Arbeloa because they were getting their asses beat and our guys were still tackling the ball off them. He'll be getting that 3 match ban for sure.

Yeah, that's exactly the reason.

Frustration turns into anger, and anger to violence. I'm sure it WAS the reason, unless Fagan is easily bothered. In which case his teammates could use being attacked a lot more than anyone else.

Frustration turns into anger, and anger to violence. I'm sure it WAS the reason, unless Fagan is easily bothered. In which case his teammates could use being attacked a lot more than anyone else.

Yes, I wasn't being sarcastic.

He's not normally like that, he's not a saint, but it was simply a case of frustation.

Our chairman has recieved hate mail from our fans because we didn't spend millions in the transfer window.

Although they're just a minor part of our fans, they need to remember when this board took over two years ago, we were 4th from bottom in the Championship.

We're rumoured to have bid for Iain Turner. Bloody good keeper. Shame we didn't push the envelope for him in the first place, instead we've signed two who are virtually as average-to-wank as eachother.

According to Ian Holloway's new autobiography, the reason his Rovers side collapsed at the end of the 99/2000 season(failing to even make the playoffs despite being 4 points at the top with 10 games left) was because Peter Beadle(ex Rovers) told Jamie Cureton and Jason Roberts how much he was earning hear making them decide to leave the club.

Can anyone believe what Ling has done at Orient? They lost no less than 10 players during pre-season, and I don't think they got money for anyone other than Lockwood (who is a MASSIVE loss for them), and they're top of the league. Outstanding.

He's signed some proven League 1 players in Adam Boyd, Wayne Gray, Paul Terry and Sean Thornton and it's obviously made the players from last year raise their game.

If Boyd and Gray stay fit I can see them in the playoffs at the end of the season.

i'm gonna go to a few Orient games this season. I was at the game last season when they were 3-0 down and Lockwood scored a hat-trick and the place errupted. It's not gonna be the same for me without Locky.

I remember Lockwood as a young player at the Gas, very attacking left back which you didn't see much of then and was very similar to our left back Darren Barnard.

Ian Holloway released him because he wanted £500 a week.

That Scotland goal tonight reminded me of the Ireland winner against Italy at USA 94.

Edit: Phil Neville is now 1 cap behind Peter Beardsley and Des Walker.

This is likely premature and flippant, but less than 4 points from Hull and Burnley this week = Laws out, methinks. I've not spoken to anyone who would object were Sturrock re-appointed tomorrow. That's the thing, no one wanted him out in the first place, he had 14 senior players injured when he was sacked, and it was his team who started winning again, not Laws'. Even when we were winning last season, we were often lucky and were never really playing that well, often building a lead then coming within inches of throwing it away in the second half. It was alluded to last season: no one actively dislikes Laws, but could any of us ever love him?