TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

I'm obviously biased, one decision in a match of that magnitude would be understandable.. but there was no trace of a foul whatsoever for the very last goal.

Man.. I need to delete that from my Sky+ because it does wind me up watching it.

Ok, the amount of away goals we concede is still taking the piss. I don't think we'll find anyone better than Laws who's willing to come, but the impetus of a new manager could give us an outside chance of the playoffs with a fit squad.

Lots of stuff coming out from the AGM tonight

Our New Stadium Design

It's not a bowl, it Holds 30,000 with an extension to 42,000 if we get the 2018 World Cup.

We tried to get Frazier Campbell last season and Ferguson agreed to it, but the lad wanted to stay in the north.

Michael Mancienne was all set to join us about a month ago and was down in Bristol for the medical(rumour at the time was him and Scott Sinclair were joining) but Alex and Terry got injured.

We have some type of link with Arsenal which I think every club in the league has claimed and had one with Chelsea before the reserve manager left for Watford

More mid-table mediocrity and more fecking injuries. Nothing changes. Burton shipped out to Charlton despite being our only creative forward (we get nothing from the wingers esp with Esajas being out all the time). Because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken people think he isn't bothered, but he's 32 and was never that sort of player, that's not why you need him. He can control any ball you give him and works well with the other forwards. We hardly ever like scoring without his influence, especially when we're just hoofing everything to Leon fecking Clarke.

At least you don't have to watch Hull every week knowing that should be you.

In January we'll be signing Peter Styvar(Scored against Aston Villa in the UEFA cup and got 3 for the reserves last week under the name of "Pete Shriver") which will do nothing for us if our Midfield stays the same(only player I wouldn't sell is Elliott and Portsmouth will probably want him to replace Diarra)

Yeah, I'm still doing it!

Anyone else think Man City are going to get fleeced for every player they try to sign. Scott Parker 12m? Hmm ha!

The Chelsea lad Mancienne was awesome for QPR, one of the best centre back performances I've ever seen.

Another player I think Man City will go for.

Wayne Bridge

Mancienne

Toure - Arsenal

Santa Cruz

12m and £100k a week for Scott Parker though, that's just too steep.

As for my thoughts on Shay Given...

I hope he goes to a great club and gets the title or trophey he deserves. I wouldn't begrudge him at all if he left. I know no one asked, but I just had to say. You know, in case he was a secret TSM regular.

haha 1-0 Burnley, take that Harry Redknapper!

EDIT:

1-1 - good header though

EDIT:

4-1 Spurs... nice turn around. But still, up yours Harry Redknapper. I hope Jamie Redknapper isn't going to be Sky Sports for the whole of this year. He's a right tit.