TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

It wasn't as serious as this but Leicester were chucked out of La Manga a few years back when the players went on a drunken rampage in the hotel. Stan Collymore running amok with a fire extinguisher etc. I'm surprised they had us back again. We'll just have to wait and see what happens regarding these charges.

The guy on Talksport hit it on the head - they're in the relegation zone, haven't won for 15 games etc = 'what the hell are they doing in La Manga in the first place? Surely not on a drinking holiday?

Hey, has anyone heard the George Burley is apparently sending his whole squad on diving lessons - he has heard that there are 20,000 leagues under the sea and reckons Derby be able to stay up in one of them!

Why is it George Michael's ambition to play in goal for Derby?

Because he'd have have 10 arseholes in front of him and 30,000 pricks behind him.

Whats the difference between Lee Grant and a taxi driver?

A taxi driver will only let 4 in.

Yes, I'm bored.

Just to be fair though...

Railtrack have decided to start sponsoring Forest. They think they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

BOOM BOOM!

LEICESTER CITY FC PRESS RELEASE 

'The club would like to make an official statement in regards to a series of unfounded rumours currently being circulated amongst the media. A serious allegation has been made about eight 'Premiership' footballers and we feel it is right to bring the case into the open in order to avoid confusing the issue with other completely innocent players. The eight players named are clearly not Premiership players. First division maybe, which is lucky considering where we are heading.The club would like to warn anyone claiming that the aforementioned individuals are Premiership players that it possesses video evidence to the contrary from recent games which it is not afraid to use in a court of law.

I haven't heard any but there's got to be some Leicester jokes floating around right now you would think.

What's the difference between Leicester and Manchester United?

Leicester still have 3 players in Europe

I do hope they'll be no violence this year..

Depends on if I run into King after the game....

And is Jeff Kenna really the man to save the sheep?

What do you have against King??

And we have some great defenders... pity two of them are only here on loan.

There is talk of bringing in a forward before Saturday. Someone like Wayne Rooney or Ruud Van Nistlerooy.

Watch it be Jason Lee

Guest frowned

Cardiff tomorrow, could be interesting - Huckerby tore them to pieces in a one man show last time in what was supposed to be his "last game" for us... wonder whether they'll man mark this time round, only team to have successfully contained him (albeit barely) thus far I think was West Brom.

another Leicester joke:

One of the players walked up to the three

German women at La Manga, and asked “Will

you all have sex with me?“

The women replied “Nein.“ So he

went off and got eight of his mates...

He puts no effort in at all. He's incredabily lazy. I don't care if a players crap (although I prefer them if they're not), but it does piss me off when a guy we've spent £1,000,000 on is not only not doing his job he's also not even trying.

I do hope they'll be no violence this year..

Depends on if I run into King after the game....

And is Jeff Kenna really the man to save the sheep?

And we have some great defenders... pity two of them are only here on loan.

There is talk of bringing in a forward before Saturday. Someone like Wayne Rooney or Ruud Van Nistlerooy.

Watch it be Jason Lee

At least you signed the best forward that Sheffield United have, if McLeod joins them permanently what would be the fee? If i was Derby i'd ask for about £150,000.

I didn't quite realise just how tight it is at the bottom of Div 1, seven teams within 3 points of each other. I'm beginning to think Forest and Derby will both stay up now. Leicester have let Matt Elliott go on loan to Ipswich for a month which leaves us with hardly any cover in central defence, we must have loaned out a dozen players this season. Dabizas & Heath will no doubt stay at the centre of the back four for the next few games at least if not the rest of the season. Can't praise Les Ferdinand enough this season, he's been a massive player for us. Everton and Liverpool at home the next two games will be massive.

I didn't quite realise just how tight it is at the bottom of Div 1, seven teams within 3 points of each other. I'm beginning to think Forest and Derby will both stay up now. Leicester have let Matt Elliott go on loan to Ipswich for a month which leaves us with hardly any cover in central defence, we must have loaned out a dozen players this season. Dabizas & Heath will no doubt stay at the centre of the back four for the next few games at least if not the rest of the season. Can't praise Les Ferdinand enough this season, he's been a massive player for us. Everton and Liverpool at home the next two games will be massive.

What? Why?

Who are you playing at the back that's so good you can let Taggart and Elliot go?

I think Derby and Forest will both stay up. If DJ can quickly get back to fitness and form for the last 10 games he should make the difference for us.

Predictions for Derby-Forest? I'm going for a scrappy 0-0 with everyone trying too hard and bringing the match down to a battle.

Jesus Christ... bloody football365

Just went on to check the scores from tonight and I see "Watford 1 Derby 2" and my heart sank.

Clicked on match report and read - "Pescisolido's 100th league goal was not enough to save the Rams from a 2-1 defeat"

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I was worried or anything....

Jesus Christ... bloody football365

Just went on to check the scores from tonight and I see "Watford 1 Derby 2" and my heart sank.

Clicked on match report and read - "Pescisolido's 100th league goal was not enough to save the Rams from a 2-1 defeat"

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I was worried or anything....

lol, we were unlucky last night, two goals in two games for peschi though.. you guys better watch him.