TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

Debuts Tonight~!

Guest Zack Malibu

According to Meltzer's little preview, Crash Holly is scheduled to take on Elix Skipper, while Michael Shane is set to debut on the show as well (my guess is against Kazarian or Sabin).

Looks like the X Division refreshing continues.

He also says that he's not sure if the figurehead will be Bill Watts or not.

Add this on to the AJ/D Lo matches, the tag title match which should be good, and a 6 man that could surprise us, and tonight seems like a pretty good show.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I'm a fan of Shane's, so I'm happy.

And hopefully, Crash won't suck.

I heard Low Ki would be going to Japan once he is able to wrestle, but since he was at Death Before Dishonor last Saturday do you think he could possibly return tonight?

Guest TonyJaymzV1

Crash WON"T suck, if he wrestles the same way he did at the Shane Shamrock Memorial Cup. I swear, once people leave the WWE they impove 10X: Raven, D'lo Brown, Bull Buchanan. Crash...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm looking forward to seeing what Crash has (and also what his name will be) but I won't be quick to judge him based on one try tonight. It took D-lo a few weeks.

I do NOT like Micheal Shane. I think Meltz was mistaken (or plans changed one way or the other) cuase (as said) the TNA site said he'll debut next week. Anyway...I'm not a Shane fan, and London won't be around to carry him in TNA.

Finally...I've been waiting for Bull Buchanon to debut for a long long time now. It's almost to the point that I'm excited to see him because there is a lack of big men in TNA...

BUT Abyss can more than fill my need for a big man on the roster so now I've lost interest again.

Guest Zack Malibu

Shane would make a good third man to the Diamond/Swinger team. A stable of them with Gilberti as shit-stirring advisor would be pretty damn entertaining, IMO.

Guest Raven_Effect01

Michael Shane=Superkick and Flying Elbow, he only knows his uncle's two signature moves and that's it. Also, like bps said, London won't be around to carry him because he'll be jobbing on WWE Velocity with his fellow student Spanky.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I seem to recall Crash having some damn good matches in 2000, although they were against Malenko, so who knows. All i ask is that we get Crash (Erin O'Grady?) Vs Styles, so styles can teach him who the master of the Styles Clash is.

Haven't seen Shane. As long as he can work reasonably well (why ask for too much only to be disapointed?), & has as much charisma as his uncle did during his heyday, i'll survive.

Any idea when Piper's coming in? He can't wrestle for shit, but i love the nutjob.

Guest Deviant

Am I the onl one who has seen Erin O'Grady matches? Trust me, beneath "Elroy" and all the cartoon crap beats the heart of one hell of a wrestler. It's not too inconceivable that WWE would waste talent is it?

Crash WON"T suck, if he wrestles the same way he did at the Shane Shamrock Memorial Cup. I swear, once people leave the WWE they impove 10X: Raven, D'lo Brown, Bull Buchanan. Crash...

... Bull Buchanan? Whaaat?

Haven't seen Shane. As long as he can work reasonably well (why ask for too much only to be disapointed?), & has as much charisma as his uncle did during his heyday, i'll survive.

Who's his uncle? :huh:

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Who's his uncle? :huh:

Shawn Michaels

Guest Deviant

He's realted to HBK, does it matter how? The fact is that Shane has modelled himself after Uncle Shawn.

Guest hebtheeagle

Is this Shane related to the Shane twins we saw eariler as the Johnsons?