TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

Mad Mikey

Guest HeelSection1
HeelSection1, just because a company cant find a spot for a guy doesn't mean he sucks. Most of the internet fans need to get that through their thick skulls.

Syxx2001:

Let's start by pointing out that I never said he sucked. I actually think he's a decent wrestler. I have yet to find him entertaining though. Probably due to the fact that he has been given some fairly ridiculous gimmicks. That was pretty much the point of my post. I was directing it at the lack of creativity that TNA put behind him for his debut. Now, the Mikey Whipwreck thing. I was simply relaying the feelings of myself, the people that watched the show with me at my house, and the people that I went to meet after the show who were actually in attendence. All of whom said that when the name Mikey came up, they all thought ( and yes, some hoped for ) Mikey Whipwreck. My comment about him not being able to make it on Velocity was based on the fact that he was on Velocity and appearently didn't make it. Does that mean that he sucks? No. It means that the WWE didn't use him properly. And I for one was a little disappointed in the way that TNA has decided to use him. Just my opinion. It came straight out of my thick skull. Brainiac.