TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

TNA shows vs. WWE ppvs

Guest TheGame2705

It's hard to compare. You have to pay $10 a week to see stuff in TNA progress. You have to pay $35 at the end of the month to see the culmination of WWE's storylines while you can see it progress for free.

Do you really want to pay $35 to see the culmination of Vince McMahon vs. Zach Gowen and Sable vs. Stephanie McMahon, because to get to the three good matches you'll have to sit through 120 minutes of crap. TNA, you are pretty much assured they'll be atleast one or two matches worth watching each week, and you don't pay as much and don't have to sit through as much crap.

Guest bravesfan
Do you really want to pay $35 to see the culmination of Vince McMahon vs. Zach Gowen and Sable vs. Stephanie McMahon, because to get to the three good matches you'll have to sit through 120 minutes of crap.  TNA, you are pretty much assured they'll be atleast one or two matches worth watching each week, and you don't pay as much and don't have to sit through as much crap.

Again, $40 a month = 8 hours of programming (TNA)

For the WWE, $35 a month= 3 hours of programming.

In the WWE's case, all angles are blown off at the PPV. You have to stick out an extra FIVE hours to get all of your TNA angles blown off (including the stuff with the lower mid-carders that you DON'T want to see.)

And what's with this "weekly" thing - to keep up with the angles, you have to be prepared to order ALL of the PPV's that TNA offers. On the other hand, I haven't ordered a WWE PPV since Fully Loaded 1998.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Obviously with TNA, you get more show, 5 hours more even, but while I walk away from a vast majority of WWE PPVs let down and disappointed, I walk away from TNA ones just flat out pissed off. EVERY match seemingly has some horrible finish and Siaki kicked D'lo's ass more in the 2 out of 3 falls match than Styles did. The WWE leaves a bad taste in my mouth, TNA however leaves me hating it with extreme prejudice.

The WWE however has a chance to win back my dollar with their free shows, with TNA no such thing is present, I must just dive right back in, ready to hand over my cash. And TNA has been ECW circa 96 and on bad as of late and that is truly saying something.

Guest hebtheeagle

Is was nice for Benoit and Eddy G to get 20 minutes for what was probably the best match on last night's PPV.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Vengeance was great.

3 matches that I was really into.

Guest PowerPB13

I'm on a WWE PPV boycott until Triple H is gone from the company, so I wouldn't know how Vengeance was.

-Patrick

Guest Slapnuts00
I'm on a WWE PPV boycott until Triple H is gone from the company, so I wouldn't know how Vengeance was.

-Patrick

Thats a real shame. At least just boycott RAW. Vengeance was easily the best PPV of the year, 3 **** matches another over *** and everything else was entertaining and/or short.