TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JBomb

Promo

Guest JBomb

[The scene opens with a panning shot of an aeroplane interior; the white leather seating and gold decoration would leads one to believe that this is infact a private jet, but the owner of it still remains a mystery. As the camera nearly completes it’s 180’ shot, we see a middle aged gentlemen, dressed smartly in a black suit, white shirt combination speaking into a mobile phone. Upon spotting the camera he turns it gaze towards it and pauses his telephone conversation.]

Gentlemen: The logo on the camera leads me to deduce you’re from the wrestling organisation my employer Mr. Morrison competes for. He is expecting you and I believe he is located at the top right of the plane, do you require directions? No. Very well then we will be landing in twenty minutes so do not take too long as you’ll need the camera off for the landing. Thank you.

[The gentlemen employed by SJL wrestler Jay Morrison moves out the cameraman’s way to allow Gus the cameraman to locate Jay. The camera remains at a mid shot as he tries to find Jay, when in the top right corner of the shot we can see a young gentleman drinking a glass of champagne. The camera zooms in for a profile shot of Jay, dressed in dark shades, a blue dress shirt and navy pants not only drinking but also reading what looks to be a SJL newsletter. Feeling the presences of the camera he looks up and takes his shades off, where upon spotting Gus the cameraman he gives a smirk and call him over.]

Jay: Ah perfect I’ve been waiting for you; please take a seat I have some comments regarding my debut and my up coming match.

[Gus moves the camera to a mid shot as he takes a seat adjacent to Jay. Jay takes a sip of his champagne to clear his throat before noticing something from behind the camera that causes him to look at his drink.]

Jay: I know what you’re thinking and eighteen year old drinking champagne, isn’t that illegal, well let me declare this: I’m English therefore the legal alcohol consumption age is 18, secondly we’re on private property and lastly my father has enough money to buy any law enforcement office or judge you American’s have, so no court in your country will convict me. But that’s not why I dragged you one mile in the air, no, no, I decided to grace SJL syndicate programming with my opinion of my match and the outlook for Jay Morrison.

As you may of noticed I lost my match against Tommy Nguyen this past week. Now I won’t take anything away from Tommy he’s a hell of an athlete, but quite frankly I believe it was a fluke, a one off. Jay Morrison doesn’t lose. I was born a winner and I shall die one! As you may of noticed Tommy won’t be on television this week on Wrath because either he’s running scared that I will come find him and physically annihilate him from catching me of guard with his Suicide Dreams submission hold, or I beat him so bad that he couldn’t find a medical professional foolish enough to allow in him the same building as I. Remember Tommy our paths with have to cross again some day and I know there will a new conqueror in the battle.

[Jay picks up the newsletter on the chair beside him. He opens it up around two pages in and scrolls down the page.]

Jay. Oh yes. Now on Wrath according to this newsletter I was asked to read, I have been granted a number one contenders match with some dolt, what’s his name? [Jay looks at the newsletter] Jimmy Liston. Well Jimmy I hope you’re fond of lights because you will be looking at them pretty shortly. I don’t give a damn what your competitive pedigree is, I have too much of an investment to lose. I’m the golden boy of this promotion and therefore needs gold around my waist; so therefore, in order to maintain my physical condition for my title shot I’m offering you a blank cheque to no-show. Go on add some numbers to it and go get yourself a hooker, because lord knows women would only sleep with you for money, and paint the town red. Just think with my money you can upgrade your McDonalds to super size and buy all the flannel shirt a hick like you would go nuts for. I see this match as a stepping-stone to becoming the king of the SJL, and like I say: If you want to the king, you got to have the bling!

[Jay throws some $100 bills at the camera and shouts for it to be switched off. The screen cuts to static.]

Sign in to follow this