TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I HATE CABLEVISION!!!!

That's it...I can't take this shit anymore.

Cablevision isn't even giving us WWE PPV's anymore! WHAT THE FUCK! Needless to say, no Diatribe tonight.

Jesus, they piss me off so much.

I'm going to look into getting DirecTV now, fuck it.

Dames

Guest JRE

I have a less severe problem...Comcast is having box problems in my area. No (live, atleast) Vengeance for me.

Guest DerangedHermit
That's it...I can't take this shit anymore.

Cablevision isn't even giving us WWE PPV's anymore! WHAT THE FUCK! Needless to say, no Diatribe tonight.

Jesus, they piss me off so much.

I'm going to look into getting DirecTV now, fuck it.

Dames

You sure that's true? Cablevision has it advertised on their site.

Guest bravesfan

It depends on whether Dames moved up to digital cable or not.

If he's still basic cable (like me), most of his PPV options are dying as we speak.

Guest Retro Rob
It depends on whether Dames moved up to digital cable or not.

If he's still basic cable (like me), most of his PPV options are dying as we speak.

So you need iO to get PPV from Cablevision now?

Nope, I haven't upgraded to digital cable.

You see...these sons of bitches SAY to upgrade to digital cable, but they don't say HOW or WHEN! I've hated them for quite some time and this is the final straw.

Dames

Guest MillenniumMan831

Yeah it sucks, Adelphia took away my Scramblevision rights a few years ago. If I ever want to order a ppv, I have to go pick up and rent a cable box for about $2.00 on top of the $35 for the ppv. Cheap bastards!

Guest Midnight Express83

1: Go to the nearest Cablevision store with your old boxes

2: Turn in your old boxes,

3: Get the new boxes with the card in the front of them,

4: Pay 9.95 more a month

5: Have your cable bill with you for fastest service.

I did that for me and I live in Stamford. And the PPVs are here but I am not spending money to watch this event. Cablevision is McMahon's best market. So PPVs will stay in the market.

My whole point is this...why do I have to find this out from you (no offense) instead of Cablevision? I fucking hate them.

Dames

Well, what do you know...by some sort of miracle, the PPV came on just now, in progress. I don't know if the replay will tape though.

Dames

Guest Aero

Comcast in my area sucks, as well. I call to order Vengeance around 7:40 or so. When I tell them my address and phone number, they say I have a small bill of $59 to pay, BUT I can still use the credit card to pay it and (according to foreign lady on phone) catch the show in time. I hang up to get my card and all. Call back and get a different woman who says that if I pay the bill now, it'll take 1 hr 1/2 to activate my PPV, or something. Rediculous... BUT, that's why you have to throw a fit and complain, and throw the other foreign lady's words in the new person's face. Needless to say... it worked.

Guest Choken One

Why you got to call?

With Time Warner just click "ORDER" on the remote and PRESTO! No problems!

Guest undisputedjericho

I ditched Cablevision last year for DirecTV to get the YES Network...anyway, at my friend's house who I watch the PPV's at he has Cablevision, and everything was fine & dandy.

Guest cabbageboy

I couldn't even get the PPV either, Insight are the scum in my area. I even have the remote control capability with digital cable and it STILL didn't work. I tried calling but literally no one answered...finally my friend Ian called his wife and she punched it in and we went over to his house and watched it. So basically the cable company hates only me here.

Of course I had to miss 90% of Eddie/Benoit, the main match I wanted to see.