TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thoth

SJL CRIMSON July 31 2003

Guest Thoth

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Thursday, July 31, 2003, @ 6:00 PM EDT

Venue: Niagra Falls. There’s a ring next to the freaking waterfall or something.

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: realitycheck

OPENING PROMO - Not called yet. PM me to reserve this ad space. Will our new champeen reserve this space?

TV CONTENDERSHIP BROUHAHA

Tommy Nguyen vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Description: Each of these competitatators has won one match each. I think that win streaks are a funny thing, especially if one is undefeated. So, one person’s very short win streak is ended now, and the other will try to win some shiny gold.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

TV TITLE DEFENSE

Todd Royal© vs. Jay Morrison

Description: Jay Morrison is a dirty mean nasty man, so he should fit in the JL very well. How far can he go? Here’s a shot at some shiny gold.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

EURO CONTENDERSHIP

English Dragon vs Tim Dillon

Description: These two fought against each other in a tag match, with Dragon on the winning end. It’s momentum going into this contest, but with only himself to rely on, will Dillon have a disadvantage, or an advantage? Is there a third choice?

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

INTERESTING STIPULATION MATCH

Hybrid vs "Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier vs Bloodshed vs Viktor Tarakanov

Description: I’ve been accused by no one other than myself of booking boring singles and tga matches. So, I’m going to invent a stipulation here. We’re at Niagra Falls... let’s look at the rules.

Rules: If you’re familiar with the Miami Mayhem match, this is pretty much the same thing. A wrestler is eliminated when he is thrown into Niagra falls. The match starts in the ring. I think that’s pretty simple. Maybe try and put your opponent in a barrel before throwing him over as to let him live. Don’t make anyone look TOO bad, if you weeeeeeel.

On further inspection, I didn’t invent shit here. But it should be a fun write, and a fun read for me.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Thoth

SIX MAN TAG MAIN EVENT

John Duran, Scott Solomon & Dominic Korgath vs Danny Conklin, Leo Breslin & Manson

Description: When the world champion of a federation is also the leader of a powerful faction, that faction gains immeasurable power. I should know. John Duran sits at the top of the SJL, backed by Commissioner Raynor. The only way to defeat Urban Decay will be to band together. Can these three, who have had their licks against the foursome, overcome?

Rules: Standard six man taggers.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

Edited by Thoth

Guest Muzz
Venue: Niagra Falls. There’s a ring next to the freaking waterfall or something.

Baha!

Maddix being booked twice is a slight mistake, so disregard that of course.

Andrew "Damage Control" Blackwell

Guest The Amazing Rando

i was really hoping for this show off.... or to get the opening promo spot or something

Guest Thoth

You can always ask for the show off, you know. I try to book everyone I can, who is able to be, but just ask, and I will usually grant it.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Just a note to Tim Dillon (and future opponents, indeed)- I'm taking the stereotype of the English character just one step more and introducing a butler character, basically so I can cheat to win without using a lowblow every single match :)

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Eskimo-Be sure to draw up a stats page for your butler and post it in the stats thread with yours. How are people supposed to write the character if they know nothing about him. I would also suggest doing a board promo to introduce him.

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, I have a lot of other social shit planned. I think I may of brought it up to Thoth in chat, but I should of PM'ed. Either way, I'll do my best to show for this show and I'll be around for the next one. Good luck to all.

Cool...number one contenders match already.

But I got a question...call me an idiot, but is the word limit minimum or maximum words. Last match was on the limit, so I didn't bother asking, but I don't want to lose a match on a technicallity.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Yeah, Maddix, I was actually going to pm you back and mention that, because you did seem confused and I just forgot to. Sorry about that.

And I've always said that there should be a giant neon sign somewhere on the boards saying WORD LIMIT MEANS THE MAXIMUM TO WRITE. DO NOT GO OVER. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Guest The Amazing Rando

NOTE: My character is making a change. Stats should be up a bit later this evening.

Guest Hoth-Boy

I'm 2-0 damnit (but then again who dosn't have a win over Tokyo X), and after a few days rest and relaxation and buying a new CD, will be making a few changes to my character.

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS

Edited by Thoth

Guest The Amazing Rando

still... i'm irked at having to write a match when my character is supposedly so knocked loopy that is whole persona changes.

I still may write though.

Guest Ace309

That's NiagAra.

And since it's right by Buffalo, if I don't make a guest appearance, I'll be very hurt.

Guest Hoth-Boy

I'm sorry to say that I'll be no-showing tommorow. My car broke down last night at 1am on the way home form work, and I'm also having to work double shifts from Yesterday till Friday. Sorry to my opponent and my marker, but real life sometimes happens.

And I would have posted this sooner if I wern't so damn tired.

Hothy

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Thanks Nguyen for the heads up and the pm to tell me so. All n00bs: always pm your marker and let them know that you are no-showing as soon as possible. We are always disappointed by no-shows, but Nguyen has handled it properly and a tip of the top hat to him.

Guest Mystery Eskimo
Eskimo-Be sure to draw up a stats page for your butler and post it in the stats thread with yours.

I did do that...but then didn't mention it in my post, which kinda spoilt it! Anyway, he's in there.

If I had have known Nguyen wasn't showing, I would have left my match at 3570 words and not tried to edit it down...oh well, pity I win like this but like you say Hoth-Boy, real life happens.

Sign in to follow this