TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DawnBTVS

Wrath Commentpalooza

Guest DawnBTVS

Very good card with a lot of fun matches. Looked like many too advantage of the new commentary team and pulled it off quite well. Congrats. to ED + Korgath for the great match, Bloodshed & Royal for retaining their Titles and to the Neeeeeeewwwwwwww SJL Champ, John "SINNER" Duran!

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Good show and congrats to Duran. Good to see Urban Decay picking up some wins at last.

Guest kelloggs

Congrats to John Duran on his SJL title win, with what I consider a very high quality match. Also, I really like the way Annie, Judge and Ejiro were played off each other in Raynor's excellent opening promo. If you're having trouble with the commentary group, that is where I'd look for a prime example of their interaction. Todd Royal continues to impress and I suiggest he attempts to break TNT's TV title record... just for kicks. Urban Decay looks to finally be pulling it together, after losing their first big matches as a 'dominate' heel stable (seems awful familiar to me... see sWo), hopefully you'll keep the momentum and everybodies doing a really nice job. Now all that's needed is a good feud or two, to build up some more interest. Solid stuff all around.

Guest realitycheck

I'd just like to go on record and say that I forgot to get ahold of Raynor before Wrath, and ended up writing the opening promo myself. Upon further inspection of my writing, I'd like to release the following formal statement: I was really tired. It looked pretty good at the time I sent it, anyway. :)

Regardless; you JL'ers put together a very solid show. Props to Duran for winning teh big one, and as mentioned, the Urban Decay for having it start to fall in place. It'd be nice to see everything click and the UD have a good run like JL stables past.

Props to Bloodshed on another solid match, too. But damn you need to write against people who show, eh?

-Z

Guest The Amazing Rando

Put me against Spike Jenkins!!!

Oh...wait....

Sign in to follow this