TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest VerbalKint

Smackdown rant

Guest VerbalKint

"Edge gets laid out by Regal afterwards. Apparently Edge has internal injuries after getting hit in the face with brass knuckles. Thank god Michael Cole isn’t MY doctor. I love WWF medicine, however, as any sort of blood coming from the mouth automatically indicates “internal injuries”. Good thing emergency rooms don’t work that way – “Oh, he’s bleeding from the mouth, it’s internal injuries, tape up his ribs and send him home.” Of course, that WOULD explain the last 5 years of DDP’s career. "

I believe that Edge got hit in the stomach. I agree that michael cole is a moron, but he was right to think that it was internal injuries that caused the bleeding

Guest Lil Naitch

You're right.

Cole is a moron.

Oh, and Edge was hit in the stomach to, I believe.;)

Guest Tony149

Cole saying something stupid isn't a surprise. Hell, you could probably write a book on some of the dumbest things he's said.

Guest theWCWRaider

Is it a law, that the WWF must always have at least one dip shit announcer under contract?

Toad Pettifile?

Michael Cole?

Sean Mooney?

Craig DeGeorge?

and the list goes on and on and on.

Just a thought.

Guest Tony149

Vince likes to hire guys from news and radio. Cole & Coach have been in the news business. Cole for CBS radio and I belive Coach was a local sportscaster somewhere.

Guest J*ingus

Commentators who began in wrestling: Jim Ross, Paul Heyman, Jim Cornette.  

Commentators who began elsewhere: Michael Cole, Tony Schiavone, Jonathon Coachman.  

I think the difference is pretty clear.

Guest MARTYEWR
Cole saying something stupid isn't a surprise. Hell, you could probably write a book on some of the dumbest things he's said.

Scott Keith, there's your next book project! :)

Guest TUS_02

I thought JR started commentating those darned Sooner games before he got into wrestling.

Guest MikeSharp12
I thought JR started commentating those darned Sooner games before he got into wrestling.

True indeed.

Guest Army Eye

What did Cole start out as?  I can't imagine him being competent in any TV role, let alone do well enough to attract the attention of the WWF

edit: oops missed Tony's post the first time

Guest Brooding Genius

Just to clarify on Coachman, I believe Alex Marvez did an interview with him last year, and Coach said that he was a local sportscaster in Kansas City before working for the WWF.

Guest sayeitan

...and once again a loyal smark is confused and misguided. To avoid future instances of miscommunication and erroneous recapping, check out my Smackdown report...weekly...over at onlineonslaught. It's sexy. It's sassy. It's like Scotsman, but without the fat and the ugly.

-your man say-