TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Sjl metal card for april 3!

Guest Suicide King

SJL Metal Card, Wednesday April 3rd

The Suicide King Learns to Forge Documents!!

Due: 6pm Wednesday BT

Arena: The Ervin J. Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio!

That despicable Suicide King... it seems that he snuck into Edwin's office after he booked all the matches for the show!  With a touch of White-Out here and some illegible scribblings there, this Metal suddenly became a lot better for the heels of the fed...

Edwin will be posting the show, so send all stuff MacPhisto-wards!

Hardcore Submission Match - Send to Suicide King

Frost v Z v Randy Turner!!!!

-King liked what he saw in Frost's debut, and he's decided to let the Icelander take out the Goofiest Loser in the fed.  Throw in the latest n00b looking for recognition and this should make this match loads of fun!  No DQ, no countouts, falls count anywhere... but you can only win by making your opponent tap or pass out from the pain!!!  First submission wins, this is not, repeat, NOT elimination style.

- Word Limit: 4000

TV Title Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Kojack(champ) v T-Bone!!

-Kojack stunned the world by beating Shawn Brody for the TV title.  Granted it was through some shady officiating by Ced Ordonez, but even so... King has decided Kojack gets to earn his stripes tonight against the Jobber to the Stars, T-Bone!

- Word Limit: 4500

Singles Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

"Deathwish" Danny Williams v The Reaper

-Williams is determined to prove to JLCC that he is the most accomplished mat wrestler to ever grace our halls!  Well, King has no problem with that.  Let's throw the Reaper at him and see how he mat wrestles the giant!!

Singles Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Mafia vs. Jacob Helmsley!!

- Heh heh heh... carnage should abound.

European Title Match - Send to Suicide King

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher(champ) v Ced Orodonez!

Special Guest Referee - "The Fallen Angel" Shawn Brody!!!!!

-If there's anything that King can't stand, it's crooked officiating.  So he's decided to teach Ced a lesson in fair play by showing him what it's like to be cost a title because of a referee in the form of his most hated enemy and Flesher's pal Brody!  Ced is in for a world of pain tonight... but what about former champ MVS?  He's noticeably not scheduled... will he take this chance to get some revenge on Flesher?  Brody may write a match if he wishes.

- Word Limit: 5000

Tag Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

XF9 (Erek Taylor and Ash Ketchum) v Stryke and Flexxx!!

-So Stryke doesn't like Taylor, and Flexxx doesn't like much of anyone now, eh?  Well, fine. This match should make everyone, even Edwin, happy.  So what's the catch?  Simple.  If Stryke and Flexxx win, they get to fight for the #1 contendership to the World Title on Crimson!!  And if Ash and Erek win... well, I suppose a case could be made for Ash being the  #1 contender, but damned if you'll get that out of the Suicide King!  Talk to Edwin, whiner! ;)

- Word Limit: 5500

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn all your white-out, foo!

I really like this card.  Looking especially forward to the Deathwish match, actually, because I really do want to see how he mat wrestles a big beast like Reaper.  Nice job on your first card, homeboy!

And now, back to finishing my match for the PPV, which King will coincedentally be marking...did I mention that this is a very nice card?

I'm not on the card...what is up with that!? Me crawls into the corner and curls up into a ball, starts sucking his finger, and gentely rocks himself.

Guest Shawn

I'm not on the card either so it's not just against you. Take the break as a gift.

-Edit: Oh wait... I'm ref-ing..

Damn Guest Ref matches. This is the third one I've been envolved in...

Guest Chuck Woolery

Hey, I guess I'm promoing for this show.  Whoo!

Brody... you planning on writing?  Just a curious bit...

- Mike Van Siclen, who held the Television Title seven times as long as the European title.

Guest Shawn

Just wondering... how long was Annie's reign? I think she just beat my 31 days.

MVS, PM me the jist of the promo. We're going to do something again tonight but I'm not sure what.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Sent, Brody.

Meanwhile... nice card.  I'm looking forward to watching Mafia pull out a massive upset of Jake, just because of two words: Gangland Execution.  Fear the Mafia!

Pretty solid all-around, with the main event being... well, I like it, but it's reminiscent of another tag match at the end of last year.  The one that should have propelled one man to main-eventdom, and did for another.  But eh.

That's what I said, my brothas... nope, no sistas here.  Testify.

- Mike Van Siclen

Guest CED Ordonez

Not only is it your third time guest refereeing, Shawn, it's your second time refereeing one of MY matches. At least last time, I didn't hate your guts, but you did screw me at a TV title shot then, didn't you? *cracks his knuckles in antici...pation.*

Well I guess I can write a promo for the show. like everyone else is, heha. Yeees, I know just what to write for a promo, strengthen my popualrity with the crowd or something like that. Maybe I can pick up that fude with Reaper again. Meah, whatever... ;)

Guest midnight_burn

Oooh, a tagtastic main event, yummy.

Well i'm undefeated in tag matches, so hopefully that'll continue here. After losing to Ash on Crimson i'm sure as hell stepping it up a notch in order to win here.

Guest crusen86

Future note: I don't mark for Metals, due to the dastardly school. Those matches will be changed at some stage in the next few days.

Guest redbaron51

Alright, not on again...

is there some sort of patern goin on...

Guest Suicide King

Crusen told me not to book you Xero.  We figured you'd be out of it from your operation, so we thought you'd get a week off.  If you want to be booked though we'll make sure you have a match next show.

Guest Shawn

::Shawn beats King to the punch::

The show's tonight... Hurry hurry hurry!

Be honest. Who got their matches in??

Guest Suicide King

::chuckles::  Good Brody.  ::throws him a biscuit::

Well, I'm happy to say that I have only one no-show this time, not counting Brody who didn't have to write a match... one extension request as well, so god willing this show will even be posted on time. ;)

Guest WarMachine

+Mafia hopes that no-show isn't him.+

It probably is, though I tried to ask for an extension earlier today. TheSmarks Boards is giving me shit though, and is running ultra-slow, returning constant "Page Not Found" errors. I'm rushing to get something done, so I should be able to get it in sometime.

Guest Suicide King

I think Thugg is marking your match Mafia, and since he is almost certainly still drunk from the Terps winning the NCAA championship, you're probably good for your extension. ;)

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Not us, to my knowledge :( I didnt have any more time, but i knew everything that i wanted to do in the rest of the match, so I sent my ideas to Stryke and thought he could add some of his own and write the actual other half of the match.

But it looks like he hasn't gone online yet, and I just got access to my computer a couple of minutes ago, after hours of goddamn school and fucking homework :(

Guest Ace309

Got mine to Suicide King around 2 AM. I thought it was pretty good, personally.

Sign in to follow this