TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGame2705

Shane's not the bad McMahon at all

I can't believe I'm the only one in this whole thread that "gets it." WWE booking isn't that hard to figure out. Look, Kane's done one major angle with Shane. He's done one major angle with RVD and that was just to blow off the heat between them. He's also done angles with Vince, Linda, Bischoff, and HHH. But who has he done major angles with every week for the last two months or so? Stone Cold!

Almost every Raw since Austin motivated Kane, they've done some sort of major angle together. Shit, before Kane came out, Austin had spent ten minutes trying to provoke Kane into a fight. He also almost resigned after not being able to "physically discipline" Kane. So what is this obviously leading to? A Kane/Austin match at Summerslam. I mean really, why would they do things to further their feud in the main event segment of every Raw if it wasn't leading to a big blowoff match at Summerslam.

Now I know that Austin has a serious neck injury, but he did wrestle The Rock at Wrestlemania, and he also had a five-minute brawl with Kane on Raw that's about a third of the way to being a match already. Austin's not going to take a big bump off the stage or anything, but we've already seen him take the chokeslam, and if Kane gives him a piledriver like he gave to Linda, I think he'd be okay with that too.

A year ago this time, HBK was having a lot less physical contact on TV than Austin is now, and he turned out to be all right didn't he? I'm sure the WWE figures that having Austin on the Summerslam card will increase the buyrate significantly, and I think he's probably okay to wrestle two or three times a year.

Bottom line, there's no way that RVD or Shane will face Kane at Summerslam; the WWE has spent two months hyping Austin/Kane and they're gonna deliver.

Guest NoCalMike

Austin/Kane is not really something to get excited about either though. Plus if Austin isn't willing to job, then the match has no business taking place.

And to respond to a poster back a few posts about giving up on RVD. I haven't given up on RVD, I just simply would like to seem him involved in something different than this Kane stuff. To me it is a dead end for RVD, as if WWE is serious about getting Kane over as a Monster, RVD will have to do at least one or two clean jobs to him, and I am sure there are better things for RVD to do then play bitch-boy to Kane. (I-C Title run).

Guest CanadianChick
I can't believe I'm the only one in this whole thread that "gets it." WWE booking isn't that hard to figure out. Look, Kane's done one major angle with Shane. He's done one major angle with RVD and that was just to blow off the heat between them. He's also done angles with Vince, Linda, Bischoff, and HHH. But who has he done major angles with every week for the last two months or so? Stone Cold!

Almost every Raw since Austin motivated Kane, they've done some sort of major angle together. Shit, before Kane came out, Austin had spent ten minutes trying to provoke Kane into a fight. He also almost resigned after not being able to "physically discipline" Kane. So what is this obviously leading to? A Kane/Austin match at Summerslam. I mean really, why would they do things to further their feud in the main event segment of every Raw if it wasn't leading to a big blowoff match at Summerslam.

Now I know that Austin has a serious neck injury, but he did wrestle The Rock at Wrestlemania, and he also had a five-minute brawl with Kane on Raw that's about a third of the way to being a match already. Austin's not going to take a big bump off the stage or anything, but we've already seen him take the chokeslam, and if Kane gives him a piledriver like he gave to Linda, I think he'd be okay with that too.

A year ago this time, HBK was having a lot less physical contact on TV than Austin is now, and he turned out to be all right didn't he? I'm sure the WWE figures that having Austin on the Summerslam card will increase the buyrate significantly, and I think he's probably okay to wrestle two or three times a year.

Bottom line, there's no way that RVD or Shane will face Kane at Summerslam; the WWE has spent two months hyping Austin/Kane and they're gonna deliver.

Austin can't wrestle I thought. His neck is messed up pretty bad. I doubt that he'll face Kane. Because if he does, he'll have to be thrown around a lot, and that can't be good for his neck.

Guest Brian

Austin has maybe another match in him, but he's taking it easy. Austin was just a vehicle to get Kane over. It'll probably end up as Kane/Goldberg, since that's the only option after HHH where they can feed him something fresh and strong.