TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewTS

100 Reasons the GBA > PS2

Guest Lightning Flik
55) It showed me the greatness of Fire Pro Wrestling.

That would actually be 56. I said in my previous post 55.

Guest The Hamburglar

I prefer the Ps2, but you guys have missed the best game on GBA and one of the most devilishly brilliant games I've played all year.

57) WARIO WARE. Sheer, deranged genius. PICK THE NOSE! PICK THE FUCKING NOSE! SHIT! SKIPPING ETHIOPIANS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Guest AndrewTS

I played a demo of Wario Ware. It's fun to mess around with, but I don't really count it as a real "game."

But it is a daring, quirky, and often pretty damn fun experience.

Guest AndrewTS

58) There are many FPSers available for GBA, and Wolfenstein isn't available even on PS. :P

59) The GBA is made by a company able to keep its system dominant against competition that is vastly superior technologically. Sure, X-Box and Gamecube are more powerful than the PS2, but the Gameboy beat out the color Game Gear and 16 bit color portable Lynx.

60) There's no PS2 Printer, now is there?

61) The GBA (standard version) has a headphone jack, but the PS2 doesn't.

Guest Downhome

The reason that Wario Ware Inc. is so fucking great isn't because it's such a deep game with a deep story. It's just so damn addictive. There are great mini-games (ok, so the entire game is just made of of em, whatever) and I'm obsessed with trying to break my high score, over and over again.

Guest Sandman9000

62) You can stick a GBA down your pants. You can't stick a PS2 down your pants.

Guest Seth Willson
13) You can download any GBA game on your computer in a matter of moments and try them out.

Where exactly? That would be pretty sweet and I never download that sort of thing, hence why I'm an uneducated fool on the matter.

ROM/emu sites. I personally would be interested in this to simply because places that rent GBA games are rare, but I'd like info on this PMed to me (I think it's not really allowed for the info to be posted on the board).

38) Toukon Retsuden Advance

Never heard of it--I'll have to look into it. :)

40) The GBA got its own MP3 player accessory.

41) GBA--clean it by wiping it with your shirt. PS2--expensive lens cleaner kid needed.

My lens cleaner for the ps2 only cost 7 bucks and it works..

Guest razazteca

64) You can hook up to 4 GBAs together for multi player goodness, PS2 phased out its multi console concepts.

Guest AndrewTS

"My lens cleaner for the ps2 only cost 7 bucks and it works.."

You don't think 7 bucks for a CD with a couple brushes on them and a little bottle of water (some don't even have that) is expensive?!

65) Iridion 2 -- another exclusive to GBA.

66) There are two different types of GBA designed to either suit a) cheap persons or b) the more spendy persons if they happen to have itty bitty womanly hands.*

*this is not to insinuate that if you like the Gameboy Advance SP you're a candy ass or a wimp. Andrew is an individual with large hands who is just pissed that after getting things right with the Gameboy Advance original with the small-Game-Gear style design that Nintendo inexplicably went back to the uncomfortable brick-style console design for the SP. This change occurred despite him not ever hearing one person complain about the original GBA design other than the lack of backlighting.