TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Scott steiner passes physical

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Scott Steiner recently underwent a physical at the WWF's offices in Stamford, CT this week. The latest is that he did indeed pass his physical which could mean that a contract offer on behalf of the WWF will be made. In the past, the WWF balked at negotiating with Steiner due to his inconsistent health.

Source: Dave Scherer, 1wrestling.com

Guest Tony149

Steiner would be good in the WWF. He'll give HHH a run for his money in looks (You know what I mean).  Maybe Steiner is the father. Since he is "The Big Bad Booty Daddy".

Guest Juvydriver

I'm really hoping that Big Poppa Pump and the WWF can come to a deal that will bring Steiner in for WrestleMania.  He would give the nWo a legit badass and, IMO, make them more intimidating.

Juvy

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

well, at least the wwf will know how to properly use him as far as gangbanging, ass fucking, riot creating character goes.

Guest Tony149

I wonder if Bradshaw will try to tie Steiner up and use baby oil. Probably not as Steiner would rip his head off and eat it for lunch.

Guest Downhome

I think Scott Steiner is just what the nWo will need to be all that it SHOULD be. I love Hogan, Hall, Nash, blah blah blah, but they still need someone else, and I feel that someone will be Steiner.

The nWo is all about being a bad-ass group, and Scotty is one of the baddest of them all!

Can the nWo hold all of those ego's though? I suppose only time will tell on that one!

Guest Juvydriver

How does this sound:  Billy, Chuck & Scotty??

I like it.  LOL

Juvy

Guest Judas14
Scott Steiner recently underwent a physical at the WWF's offices in Stamford, CT this week. The latest is that he did indeed pass his physical which could mean that a contract offer on behalf of the WWF will be made. In the past, the WWF balked at negotiating with Steiner due to his inconsistent health.

Source: Dave Scherer, 1wrestling.com

Sudden fear no one has talked about: What if Scott uses his pull as a free agent to get brother Rick signed to the WWF as well? It's bad enough we had to endure Rick Steiner being around and taking up airtime that could have gone to more worthier wrestlers in 1999, just think of the horror having Rick around and having everyone from RVD, E&C, Tajiri, Lance Storm, and the returning Chris Benoit jobbed out to Rick.....

Guest Tony149

Steiner would work great in the nWo. Hopefully Vince signs him ASAP. I wouldn't be surprised if a contract is signed, but will be a well kept secret until Steiner appears on WWF TV.

Guest The Shockmaster!

I used to love Steiners promos, he was all marblemouthed yet still able to get out those nifty catchphrases.

Guest Army Eye

Ahhh.  This is good news.  I'm a Big Poppa Pump mark.  Hopefully we have our fourth NWO member here (or possibly fifth, after Waltman)

Guest Tony149

I don't think Scott would push the WWF to bring in his brother if he's signed. The WWF probably knows "The Big Bad Booty Daddy" (That catch-phrase will become huge if he signs) is the more marketable of the two.

Guest Kagato Otaku

Steiner can feud with HHH over their oft-forgotten chain-mail.

Bringing in Steiner could be good for the WWF. He'd help to make the nWo look like a potential threat, plus he was one of the few guys the WWF fans gave a damn about seeing when Vince did his little poll.

Of course they marked out for Bagwell too, but I forbear.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

also by having steiner join the nWo, it eliminates the need for hhh to join the group, as steiner could be the roid-raging enforcer.  and thats a good thing, because it now means that trips' political clout on one side should balance the 3 amigos and mean that the fued is relatively even, not a total squash of the wwf by the nWo.

Guest Tony149

I don't think Vince will squash the nWo like he did WCW. Now he's going to try to make money on the nWo. If Vince had only waited to do the WCW invasion. Now he's signing all the WCW "stars".

Guest Midnight Express83

The nWo will get the RVD push. Fast jolt to the top, level off, and slow cool off to mid card area.

Guest Lil Naitch

HHH vs Big Poppa Pump: When Roid Rages Collide!

Actually, I think it might be a smart move to bring in Steiner, although it really thins out the tallent pool for any new fed. The WWF needs a good strong heel, and Steiner when he's healthy can be just that.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

not only that, but they can play up steiners past reputation as well

he fits the "cancer of the lockerroom" mentality well

this looks to be shaping up nicely, i can't wait till no way out

Guest Tony149

If they bring in Steiner. I'll be a little more excited about the nWo coming in. There's still the young mark inside of me waiting to "mark out" for the nWo's TV debut. I'm looking forward to No Way Out and really looking forward to WrestleMania X-8. Since that can legitlmately be the biggest WM ever.

I don't think we need to worry about Scott forcing the signing of Rick, the lack of competition pretty much ensures that.  While he would make a great addition to the nWo and the WWF in general, they can live without him.  The fact that the WWF can say, do as I say or have fun in the indys gives them all the leverage in any negotiations.  Bad for the wrestlers, but if it keeps Rick Steiner off my screen then I won't complain.

Guest dreamer420

Am I the only one that thinks Scott Steiner is just a tad overrated?  He is nothing close to the wrestler he used to be and he is so huge that he looks like he is in wrestling about 12 years too late.

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

I cant wait for Steiner to show up. I'm so pumped about marking out for him, that I went ahead and registered an extra username!

Guest Tony149

I don't think Scott is over-rated at all. Yeah, he isn't the Steiner who could go 10 years ago. But he has that crazy "I'll rip your fuckin' head off!" look. Vince could make this guy a HUGE (pun intended) Superstar.

Guest commie050

Maybe it's just me, but I would mark out like mad if Big Poppa Pump showed up to call Steph his "baby's momma"

Guest FakeRazor

Awesome, I hope Steiner signs.  He'd be a nice addition to the roster, wheather he's in the nWo or not.  I doubted he'd sign due to his injuries, but I guess I was wrong...

Guest Tony149

It seems like Steiner will still work the WWA PPV. Which could end up being his last appearance for them and may even be something the WWF would want him to do just to see how he moves in the ring.

Smarks Now: I can't wait for Steiner to show up in the WWF! He'll bring this lifeless company back to it's feet! More Angle, Benoit, Jericho, and the Big Bad Booty Daddy!

Smarks in April: That Steiner, what a gimp! How dare he attempt to entertain us despite having a foot with such bad nerve damage it flops around! I wish he never came to the WWF! I also hear from Meltzer that he's holding down Benoit. Him and HHH wouldn't let Benoit (read: Second coming of the Lord and Savior) cut in line to get a soda! The glass ceiling is back!

Let's take bets, how long will it be before the "Net Community" turns on him? I wonder if it'll be longer than the two week period that HHH had?

My personal opinion on Steiner? Sign the guy. I'm not in it for the matches. As long as the guy can cut an entertaining promo, he's fine by me.

Guest Tony149

Unless Steiner becomes very boring, then I don't think the smarks will turned their back on him. As long as he can cut entertaining promos I don't think there would be a problem. Most know he can't do what he used to do in the late '80s-early '90s.