TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Brock vs Undertapper vs Show

Guest wildpegasus

On rajahwwf.com they're reporting that a Lesnar vs Undertapper vs Show match is going to happen on a house show on August 30. They were advertising this during RAW. Does anyone think this is a sign that we're looking at another champion very shortly? Discuss.

Guest The Old Me

It makes me feel all wild and horny inside.

Uh, whoops, wrong thread!

Guest edotherocket

I think it just means WWE are having shitty house show main events. Remember the Brock/Vince house show turning in to a Summerslam main event was a false alarm.

Guest Aero
where is the house show?

Nassau Coliseum, I believe. Every WWE show on TV has been advertising this in NJ.

Guest TheBigCalbowski
where is the house show?

Nassau Coliseum, I believe. Every WWE show on TV has been advertising this in NJ.

It's in Boston at the FleetCenter. Now I'm contemplating whether I wanna get tickets or not.

Guest subliminal_animal
It's also at Nassau Coliseum

Huh? Dude, the same show can't happen in two places. It's fucking physics or something.

Guest cabbageboy

They have no idea what they are doing. Angle isn't going to lose the title that soon I don't think. So what was advertised at first is just a regular 3 way now, no title.

I suppose Lesnar could win it back at SS, but why give it to Kurt to begin with?

Guest Retro Rob

Yeah, I'm going to that show.

So far they have announced...

WWE Title: Brock vs. Taker vs. Show

Bikini Contest: Dawn vs. Torrie vs. Sable vs. Nidia

Special Appearance by Mr. McMahon

Guest Choken One

If that was what it said...PERHAPS that was made BEFORE Vengeance?

Guest Retro Rob
If that was what it said...PERHAPS that was made BEFORE Vengeance?

Yeah, but this company is supposed to be the number one sports entertainment franchise in the world.

1) You would think they wouldn't have announced that match since they should have known Kurt would win the title before the day of the event.

2) Once the change did happen, they should have had a new ad ready to run because this one just makes everyone involved look stupid.

Guest scratch

They've actually been running that ad for the Nassau show since before Piper got released from his contract earlier in July. On the radio and TV spots here in Northern NJ, it advertised a special Piper's Pit with McMahon as the guest, plus Brock defending against Show and Taker, and the 4 way bikini thing. Last week (around Wed. or so), I heard new spots on the radio advertising the main event as the same, McMahon confronting Zach Gowen, and Chris Benoit vs Rhyno in an I Quit Match (pretty much spoiling Vengeance). So....I dunno...

--Scratch

Well, the house show main event doesn't really mean all that much. However, before Vengeance, I was predicting that Brock would lose the title to Kurt at Vengeance before winning it back at Summerslam, and going on to feud with the Undertaker. It all makes perfect sense to me.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Yeah, I'm going to that show.

So far they have announced...

WWE Title: Brock vs. Taker vs. Show

Ahhhhhh.......I'm soooo sorry.

Ahhhhhh.......I'm soooo sorry.

When I went to the SD house show in Providence, those were the two best things of the night. All the good wrestlers sucked, Benoit was kept out of the match against TWGTT, Charlie Haas blew 17 spots and did nothing but the same submission, Kidman sucked, Dragon sucked, and Brother Love was the only redeming quality.