TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ant_7000

Neptunes

Guest ant_7000

They make good beats most time thats why I like them. I stayed away from the N.E.R.D album but im thinking about getting the clones album. From what i've read they are getting some good reviews, and do like their single with Jay-Z "Frontin" so I might cop this album. Any thoughts?

Guest HungryJack

Firstly, it's STAR TRAK presents Clones, and second, it hasn't been released yet.

But yea, I'll be sure to cop it when it drops. I'm dying with anticipation.

And you should grab the NERD album. It's tremendous.

Guest La Parka Es Mi Papa

Yeah, the N.E.R.D. album is one of my favorites from last year, I highly suggest you get it.

Guest kingkamala

Get the N.E.R.D album I'd say it's ***1/2-****, well worth the pick up.

Guest TheArchiteck

I kinda like the Frontin song also.

One of the only songs I look for in videos now.

Nerd album is pretty good. Some of the stuff is too rocky for me though. I'll give it 3.5 rating.

But if The Clones have a lot of freebase instrumental sessions....it will easily be a top album of the year.

Guest Ripper

You know, I like how Pharell never mentions that he is Smokey Robinsons son. That alone won me some respect. Then he and and boys can put together some hot beats. I got love for the guys...even if they are a little overexposed(you get tired of hearing them SOMETIMES)

The N.E.R.D. album is hot though.

Guest The Hamburglar

The N.E.R.D album is unbelievable. That's the way to go for music. Social songs, rocking songs, funksome tracks, good rapping, good singing and according to reviews very friendly towards live performances. Truly an album that should appeal to a massive range of tastes. I'm not hugely into hip-hop, but this album makes me wish I had the time to be, because on this evidence it has limitless potential as a music form.

Guest Crucifixio Jones
You know, I like how Pharell never mentions that he is Smokey Robinsons son.

WHAT????!!!

If that's true (and I don't doubt it), I'd love to see some proof.

Guest Ripper

Yeah...not really sure how I could go about proving it. I just got it from some really good sources. Not that they are secrets or anything but not anyone famous or shit. Just some people in the know.

But I will give you this:

story.shaywilliams.jpg

srobinson.jpg

Do you see it???

Guest Crucifixio Jones

It was there resemblance that made me not doubt your claim, but I'd still need more proof than just "well, they look alike." That's how rumors get started. I mean, aren't those crown-like air freshners and Troop sneakers manufactured by the Ku Klux Klan? Exactly.