TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The *REAL* Smackdown Spoiler Thread

Guest CanadianChick

::Goes to turn on her friend::

Pardon? What were you saying?

Guest Anglesault
Well...AS if you ever been on a Team of any sorts...You likely know what it's like for a team mate to go around claiming to be the best right in front of you...

That's a Direct slap in the face.

And besides it worked the 1028453 times NWA did it...

And again

Why wasn't this an issue in February?

Rhyno's anger was building up, he tried to hold it down and form a good team for his own gain, but it was no good. Eventually after all their confrontations and stuff, he acted like buddies with Benoit and he was waiting for the right time to really screw over Benoit...like the US Title Tournament match.

See he was plotting Benoit downfall in advance...so therefore he's EVIL~!

So Rhyno has hated Benoit from the beginning, but he decides to team with him specifically for whatever reason and look for the tag titles.

When that all goes down the shitter, instead of leaving the guy that he hates SO MUCH, he sticks around as his ally for the next two months.

Somewhere around Mayish, Rhyno turns into a huge fuck up and then decides to finally attack the guy that he hates with all his being but continues to team with for no apparent reason because they are no longer in the tag title hunt.

But instead of doing this in a timely fashion, he waits like two and a half months, all the while teaming and saving his completely oblivious mortal blood enemy.

Evil mastermind he is not.

Guest AndrewTS

Glad to know that, although this isn't going to be a stellar edition on SD, that we still get a couple good matches and Torrie is still a huge slut.

But BROCK vs. VINCE? WHAT THE FUCK!!? Stay on the shitty show, Vince.

Guest Ripper
Well...AS if you ever been on a Team of any sorts...You likely know what it's like for a team mate to go around claiming to be the best right in front of you...

And again

Rhyno's anger was building up, he tried to hold it down and form a good team for his own gain, but it was no good. Eventually after all their confrontations and stuff, he acted like buddies with Benoit and he was waiting for the right time to really screw over Benoit...like the US Title Tournament match.

So Rhyno has hated Benoit from the beginning, but he decides to team with him specifically for whatever reason and look for the tag titles.

When that all goes down the shitter, instead of leaving the guy that he hates SO MUCH, he sticks around as his ally for the next two months.

Somewhere around Mayish, Rhyno turns into a huge fuck up and then decides to finally attack the guy that he hates with all his being but continues to team with for no apparent reason because they are no longer in the tag title hunt.

But instead of doing this in a timely fashion, he waits like two and a half months, all the while teaming and saving his completely oblivious mortal blood enemy.

But a smart Rhyno's intelligence is different from ours.

Although I do have to agree, this feud is WAY over due to the fact it doesn't work anymore.

Unless you just go with Rhyno is a dick and turned because he felt like it. I can deal with that.

Guest iamsherm
Although I do have to agree, this feud is WAY over due to the fact it doesn't work anymore. 

True. WWE has a history of teasing a heel turn or break up for way too long where it gets to a point where the audience (or at least me) doesn't give a shit anymore. Kane's turn on RVD immediately comes to mind. Hopefully, they can save face with a decent feud between Rhyno and Benoit. I think Rhyno's going to need somebody to speak for him, however.

On a completely unrelated note, these Jamie Knoble/Torrie Wilson/Nidia/Billy Gunn skits sound completely retarded. I'm all for "sports entertainment," but just reading about group sex portrayed on WWE TV makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I'm really, really sorry Downhome, but this is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever seen that was presented as a legitimate idea. I can't even begin to point out what is (a) wrong with it and (b) what has NO chance of happening.

Why is it so ludicrous, seeing that it's happened in the past all through the history of Pro. Wrestling. A guy in one federation isn't as high up the card as he "should" be, leaves said federation for a smaller group, becomes a huge star in the smaller group, when contract runs out he goes back to the larger federation and is then pushed higher up the card since his name means more, gained more experiance, and finally has a spot open.

I agree there is no chance of it happening, unless Benoit himself decided to try it. Still, it's worked for people for year and years, and there is no reason why it might not work with Benoit or anyone else now.

NO ONE who has or will make a name in TNA in its current form will have more cred in a WWE scenario. NO ONE. It's not that TNA < WWE, it's more like TNA <<<<< WWE, and that's just the way it is until TNA gets more exposure, which we've been waiting for more than a year. Look how hard it was (and still is for most) for the WCWers to be taken seriously after their fed folded!

Add to the fact that the Jarretts may not even give Benoit the title, and that McMahon may just say "screw it, I'm not hiring him back", it's far too risky. Put yourself in Chris's shoes and evaluate.

Guest Choken One

Exactly...and Jarrett might not be too fond of Benoit leaving him to dry in WCW.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Seriously, if everything isn't served on a silver platter perfectly for Mr 'smark darling' Benoit it MUST be wrong!!!

I fail to see the problem with that statement.

Now feel free to call me biased, so I can nod in agreement. Come on.... :lol:

Guest AndrewTS
On a completely unrelated note, these Jamie Knoble/Torrie Wilson/Nidia/Billy Gunn skits sound completely retarded. I'm all for "sports entertainment," but just reading about group sex portrayed on WWE TV makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Preach on, Brudda Sherm!

Guest Mulatto Heat
Exactly...and Jarrett might not be too fond of Benoit leaving him to dry in WCW.

You know, that is exactly what I thought earlier today, and meant to post if this discussion went further. Not only did he leave him high and dry, but he left him for the organization that Jarrett has a grudge with.

Guest Choken One

You know, that is exactly what I thought earlier today, and meant to post if this discussion went further. Not only did he leave him high and dry, but he left him for the organization that Jarrett has a grudge with.

Exactly and not only that but Benoit's"Screw the title and Screw WCW" pretty much made Jarrett look bad as he had to carry the company that Benoit deemed worthless.

Remember Jarrett refused to carry the title as long as he could so that he would NOT be credited for being the lowest drawing champion.

Guest Vyce

And again

I must say the execution of the turn has been quite poorly done.

Guest BoboBrazil

I finished watching it a little bit ago. It doesn't even look like they were swinging in the skits. When it shows them all in bed together Torrie is next to Billy and Nidia is next to Noble and the two couples are just talking to each other, so it gives the impression to me atleast that Billy and Torrie got turned on by watching Nidia and Noble having sex and then just had sex next to them. The first segment is funniest with Noble dancing around in his underwear with a cowboy hat on and showing Torrie the sex toys. Gowen only lost because he was distracted with Hardy and Moore rolled him up from behind so it was like a fluke win. The match actually wasn't that bad. Rhyno seems to have improved alot in cutting promos and he gave good delivery even though he messed up on words a couple of times. Doink vs Benoit was a total squash match and Doink didn't even get in one hit.

Guest Choken One

See...I told you stupid fucks to shut up about Doink...

All you assfucks were up in arms...I told you it was an absolute squash and you were still going "Ah! Fuck Vince! You be stupid!"

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I liked the Rhyno stuff, I actually caught myself laughing at Benoit.

The Confidential OLM story airs right before his match with Shannon Moore.

Matt Facts:

Matts favorite season is SUMMER

Matt is twice the wrestler that Zach is.

The Torrie/Noble segments got worse as they went along. My favorite was him running around in his underwear and a cowboy hat and showing Torrie all of his toys which were in a special case. He even put a lone ranger mask on.

The Eddy/Tajiri match was pretty awesome.

When Eddy couldn't get his car to go up and down, you knew it was Tajiri in the trunk before he ever went back there and sure enough it was. Eddy trying to leave by saying he couldn't see and then grabbing the belt and walking away was funny as well. The match is joined in progress after a commercial but it was still very good.

Doink Benoit/Cena Jordan both sucked and were over quickly.

Rey vs Benjamin was a really good match as well.

The main event was ok even though it had Albert and Show in it.