TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hebtheeagle

Best tag finisher in TNA?

Guest hebtheeagle

My personal pick is the Problem Solver. I've always liked that move.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I like the Problem Solver too.

It's kind of a shame that XXX never devised a tag team finisher. I'm sure it would have rocked.

Guest JacK

What was the doomsday rana thing that Lynn and Red did? I never got to see that.

Guest Deviant

The "Doomsday Rana" was used only once to my knowledge on Christopher "God" Daniels. Lynn lifted him up on his shoulders and Red springboarded off of the ropes, up onto Daniels' shoulders and rana'd him off to the mat below.

In return, what is the Problem Solver?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The problem solver is Simon Diamond and Johnny Swingers finisher that they used this week.

I'd have to watch to remember what it was exactly...someone will come in and remember.

Also...Lynn and Red used that move twice...once on Daniels in their tag match...and once on Sabin in the three way where Sabin won the title.

Guest netslob
The problem solver is Simon Diamond and Johnny Swingers finisher that they used this week.

i think he meant what does the move look like...it's like the Dudley's 3D with a DDT instead of a Diamond Cutter.

Guest BrokenWings

Yeah - the problem solver is the flapjack in to DDT, and is my personal favourite tag finisher in TNA

Guest Zack Malibu

I'd have to watch to remember what it was exactly...someone will come in and remember.

Also...Lynn and Red used that move twice...once on Daniels in their tag match...and once on Sabin in the three way where Sabin won the title.

Believe they used it on Daniels in the handicap match where Daniels regained the belts for XXX as well.

Guest Deviant

I have the handicap match, but not the one with Sabin. I don't remember it being used twice, so odds are that it is only in the tag with XXX and the Sabin match. I could be wrong though.

Thanks for the problem solver description, sounds a little harder than the 3D as far as timing is concerned, but does sounds awesome.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

When Simon lifts the person up for a flapjack, he holds them there for a second, and Swinger locks on a front facelock. Then...BAM. Done. Problem solved.

My personal favorite, aside from F'N Amazing's Doomsday Rana, would have to be the Problem Solver as well. The Death Sentence would be THAT much better if Storm held the opponent in a Canadian Backbreaker instead of holding him like he was having sex with them.

Guest Joe

I'm not sure what move I'd pick...Maybe the Problem Solver, though they sort of botched it this week (the guy's head came nowhere near the mat, so it wasn't believable)...

But one move I can't stand is the Death Sentence...I love AMW as a team, I do, but I can never buy their opponent just laying there on Storm's knees while Harris climbs to the top and then dives down with the leg drop...I mean the guy's never out cold, so why doesn't he just punch Storm a few times and get up?...

Guest J*ingus

Well, considering that I just took the H-Bomb from the Harris bros last night, I gotta vote for that one, it's pretty damn sweet.

I seem to remember back in the day, Demolition did something similar to the Death Sentance.

I think the only difference is it was an elbow insted of a legdrop.

Oh, and for the topic...Problem Solver.

Guest bort

the demos finisher was sweet, ax would hold the guy in a backbracker and smash would bust out an elbow drop, cant rember what it was called though?[i rember the name, the demishon decapitator

my fav tna tag team finisher would be the problem solver, i can really only think of like 4 tna tag finisher though

Guest J*ingus
I wanna see prove of this!

I don't know if anyone taped it, but yeah, it happened. I was managing a team against them on an indy show Saturday night, and after the match, the Harrises dragged me into the ring, and, well, boom.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"my fav tna tag team finisher would be the problem solver, i can really only think of like 4 tna tag finisher though "

How many WWE tag finishers can you think of?

Guest bort

3-d, double flap jack, ball and gag, double powerbomb,powerbomb/larit, backbracker/leg drop,