TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nWoScorpion

Anyone Have a Clue When

Guest nWoScorpion

I know, stupid topic, but it seems they are trying to stretch his 4 appearence contract as far as possible, which makes me wonder, are they trying to f*ck with WWE by having him under a written contract for a certain amount of shows, meaning WWE can't snatch him away as was rumors were in may.

Or they are just waiting for a big match to put him in.

Guest bob_barron

Well right know there's nothing for him to do.

AJ, D-Lo, Raven and Jarrett (the big 4) are all entangled in feuds.

There's no point in bringing Sting in to feud with Sonny Siaki or Kid Kash.

They're probably waiting for one of the big names to have nothing to do and then bring in Sting for a big match with them.

NWA TNA has been very smart in the way they've milked the 4 dates. They're making it so everytime Sting shows up- it'll be something special

Guest Raven follower

The observer says stings next match will be sometime this month. i dont think he will fight aj as sting putting him over should be stings final show.

Guest TDinDC1112

The observer has also said that the 4-date contract can be backed out of by TNA at any time. They don't have to use him again if they don't want to.

Guest HartFan86

They should use him again.

And I think they should do AJ vs. Sting with Sting winning, then Sting vs. whoever, then AJ vs. Sting with AJ winning.

This is over like a 3 month period, of course.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They can't do that without giving the title to someone who won't be on the show at all.

I thought Sting should have pinned Styles in their tag match to plant the seed for down the road where Sting wants a title shot and Styles wants to prove he's better. Instantly gives cred to the title and to Styles when he pins Sting clean at the end of Sting's contract.

They didn't do that...but if they do use Sting again it isnt' to late to make it happen.

Guest HartFan86

The match against AJ doesn't have to be non-title...it should be that if Sting wins, he gets a title shot down the road (on a specific date). He beats AJ.

Then Sting does whatever.

AJ beats Sting during their title match.

Guest nWoScorpion

Give Sting the title and let him job to someone else, maybe Raven. LoL